It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to people who bring doom and gloom - let us spread light and peace

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I certainly see the illusion. Having been to some of the world outside my own country, I can see that there are plenty of billions of people hungry and it's getting worse by the minute. I can see that the whole World Economy is about to collapse. I can see that the "bad ole days" are just around the corner.

Plus, there were plenty of civilizations that didn't have the 1 percent owning everything. Doesn't mean it was the best lifestyle ever, but the life of the average Native American vs. the Average European was obviously not nearly what you're saying.

So in places where "civilization" rules, the rich take everything. They gave some back for a while to pacify the people, and now they're gonna take it all back again. So.

What are you talking about?

Did peasants have it hard? Yes indeed. Have lots of people been ruled by tyrants? Yes indeed.

That they wear suits and lie better now, don't let that fool you.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

there are already political talks about forbidding "gambling" with food stocks and other measures. remember the ozon-hole above the antarctis ? there was a quick reaction by politics and in only a few years the production of these cryogens were prohibited. what i am talking about is the adjustments made by societies if necessary. and i am still convinced, if you had made a poll 100 years ago, where all people could say their honest opinion, you would have a higher percentage of confidence today then in the past.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

You are just giving me a cheap Charlie Sheen impression.

So go away.

Hahahaha... god I have an avatar, and viola - I am a vatican assasin warlock oozing tigers blood and somehow shedding the sheen of charlie..

you go away, you silly hippy.

And take your light with you, you blind catlady

-- by the way, your thread was awesome, it rocked!

edit on 21/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join