It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Had A Dream A Well Known Conspirator/Conspiracy Idol Died

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I won't say the guys name but he's friggin awesome.

What happened was I was watching TV and it came up Breaking News: ______ Dies In Car Crash. I was like wtf?? Why would they say this about him?? Anyone on the outside wouldn't know who he was!! Anyway the whole scene blows up with different theories and stuff. Then one guy came out and said he was delivering papers to him that were so classified he'd be surprised if he wasn't offed on the way there. I woke up real sad and pissed off then realized what just happened.

I'm recalling little pieces as I'm writing this, such as it was later confirmed he had a heart attack and crashed his car. There were no papers inside the car. I had to google to see if I'd woke up during the night and read about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Why won't you say his name?? I hope it's not about Alex!! I'm sure he's on a hit-list somewhere...I pray for the big guy every night!!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
That's what he gets for driving Coast to Coast while listening to Coast to Coast on the radio.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Did it say where Jesse was driving to?

I would think that it is Jesse because the OP is not a fan of fans of Alex (whoever he is).

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Is this a sign that we should expect a Trifecta soon?

Noory, Jones and Icke, perhaps?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Awww see nobody would even think it because the guys so nice. I didn't want to tempt fate... but it was Jim Marrs. It was so sad because his hat was next to his car with a single rose. The document was about JFK or UFO's I remember it had three letters in bold but can't remember which ones, since JIm deals in both these things I figure it must be these.

top topics

join