It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OS proven all lies and I'm calling you trolls on it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
It made it a lot easier for the FBI to interrogate the members of the Bin Laden family that were in the country that day.

Do you have proof of that? I haven't once heard the FBI interrogated the bin ladens while in flight back to Saudi.. so I feel this is all speculation. And really? we had air force fly them out? well then, we should be more pissed off. we spend money to fly them out... so its easier to interrogate?> couldn't we do that on land?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

The bin Laden flight didn't leave until the 19th/20th. There was an earlier one for some Saudi royalty, but that left on the 16th.

IIRC there was a bit of a controversy, when some Saudi royalty in Florida were ordered not to go anywhere other than by plane, but they drove up to where the Saudi flight left, and just pretended they had somehow managed to get a flight there.

ETA: As for the FBI interviewing the passengers, they interviewed those who they deemed relevant (keep in mind, OBL had something like 50-odd siblings, I doubt he was very close to all of them), but you can always second-guess if they were thorough enough, and/or if the bin Ladens who were interviewed, were truthful int heir replies.
edit on 19-10-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
>>>yawn

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

I'll be the first to say, once again, that believing it was not demolition is not the same as believing that the government is innocent.

Ok, now that that is clear, again, let's move on. It would be really quite helpful if you would reference when in the extremely long videos of yours exactly where we should be watching. I happen to not have too much time to watch videos due to my classes and work schedule. If I wasn't just being forced to watch it from the beginning to locate your "smoking gun" of 9/11, then things would be a lot easier for everyone.

So, thank you for your time. If you'd like to get more specific, be my guest.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
>>>yawn

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

I'll be the first to say, once again, that believing it was not demolition is not the same as believing that the government is innocent.

Ok, now that that is clear, again, let's move on. It would be really quite helpful if you would reference when in the extremely long videos of yours exactly where we should be watching. I happen to not have too much time to watch videos due to my classes and work schedule. If I wasn't just being forced to watch it from the beginning to locate your "smoking gun" of 9/11, then things would be a lot easier for everyone.

So, thank you for your time. If you'd like to get more specific, be my guest.

oh where do I start?

Try 24 seconds into the video and listen. Keep listening at 1:34, 2:20, 3:30, in fact just listen to the first five minutes or so and then when you hear the sound of explosions and the sound of the building as it comes down (9 seconds later actually) you will hear the same sound. DETONATIONS.

I explained all this in the intro, listen to it and you needn't listen for long but you have to be honest enough to actually listen to it and not merely claim you had.

Then apologize to every "truther" you so venomously put down for trying to bring you the evidence to which you refuse to address but instead imply it is too much work to listen to for five measly minutes and instead spend 20 in argument. Maybe that was a little harsh. Others here are more deserving of my hostility and yet I lump you all together just like you all lump "truthers" together like it is some form of cancer or malady that requires a cure.

There is only one cure for lies and liars, TRUTH. If it hurts then you stand on the wrong side of it.

Piss off if that is the best excuse you got for not spending that five minutes in education. Do you want me to be more clear and get right into specifics of what I am talking about? Perhaps you wrongly think I do this for my benefit and that I enjoy reliving all the lies I had been force fed through these last 10 years?

Maybe you never had it in you to seek truth out to begin with?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Even though this thread is probably a response to similiar threads started by 911 deniers, why cant we get a lock on threads with inflammatory headlines, where one party is called dishonest or the like?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
>>>yawn

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Even though this thread is probably a response to similiar threads started by 911 deniers, why cant we get a lock on threads with inflammatory headlines, where one party is called dishonest or the like?

hey let me be the first to ask this thread be locked. I take no pleasure in it nor do I expect any pleasure from it. In fact I think today I am just going to browse elsewhere

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I've heard dozens of demolitions from various types of demolitions. The rumbling doesn't really match any of them. I think I lasted another ten minutes in that video before it just started to annoy me with its bad physics and false facts. I could go into detail, but I know for a fact that you'll ignore anything I say, so I'll just let you know, I heard the rumbling. It didn't sound like bombs to me. It would be really nice to see that video in raw format, because right now I don't know what kind of video-editing has been done regarding sound line-ups or video placement. So far, youtube has been unhelpful.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You nor I will ever be able to prove anything beyond a shadow of a doubt. It's not possible. I don't believe there's a conspiracy here beyond that our government knew this attack was imminent and did not react quickly enough to stop it. You believe otherwise and that's cool. Problem I have with your thread is that there is no PROOF in either of your videos, simply more supposition and speculation. So using the word PROOF or PROVEN in your thread title is misleading as you have provided neither.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

You nor I will ever be able to prove anything beyond a shadow of a doubt. It's not possible. I don't believe there's a conspiracy here beyond that our government knew this attack was imminent and did not react quickly enough to stop it.

Between alquaeda did it, the goverment organised and orchestrated it all and the goverment let it happen that is the most unlikely scenario.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Dialing 9-11

Please read this: Dealing with 9/11 Madness (argumentum ad hominem veritas)

Referring to members who disagree with you as "trolls" is argumentum ad hominem and itself a form of trolling.

Both are prohibited on ATS, and tend to lead away from continued membership.

Should you choose to discuss the issues politely and in accordance with the house rules, by all means please do so.

But this thread is beyond salvage as of the first post, and is therefore closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join