It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danish Masonry!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Links:

Danish Order of Brothers

www.danskbroderorden.dk...

It is based on freemason values, don�t know if they are freemasons though, but on a search they pop up as free masons.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danish Free Mason Order

www.dendanskefrimurerorden.dk...

SOVEREIGN GRAND MASTER:

Docter Borge Clausen

Supreme Council:

The supreme council has 13 members all of the XI Degree.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League (order) of the Circle

www.cirkelordenen.dk...

The Grand Master:

Peter G. Christensen

�They weren�t bound to a specific city or lord for their entire life which they had to serve. This was a privilege other craftsmen (non-masons) could be envious of, so to keep conmen and cheaters from mixing and saying they were free masons, they made a system of passwords, signs and rituals, which only true masons knew. You divided these rituals in different�degrees� to apprentices, educated* and masters. Then when they began construction, the master build a little lodge, where the masons met before starting and after ending the work for the day, in there the master controlled that all the masons were real masons.�

*an educated �apprentice�

Quote from above site: translated by Bilbo

What do you guys know about this inn�Goose and Gridiron Inn�?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danish Free Mason League:

ddfl.dk...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow found this site, and you know how I love history, philosophy and religion and this site has it all + science, to bad its in Danish.

frankerne.dk...

It�s not a freemason site but a site made by free masons; I am going to spend hour after hour in there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Scandinavian Federation

www.droit-humain.org...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women Free Masonry

League of Freya

victorian.fortunecity.com...

It reigns under the Belgium Female Grand Lodge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.tempelridderne.dk...

www.geocities.com...

www.sct.andreasordenen.dk...

More Danish Free Mason Leagues.

Now this page doesn�t contain a view on free masonry either positive or negative it is only made to be informative.

Baron Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo�s Empire of the Neutral Zone

[edit on 30-8-2004 by NeonHelmet]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Something I find funny is that they don�t use any of the �evil� symbols I have encountered in some other lodges and societies.
Now this isn�t an attempt to discuss if they have a sinister goal or something like that, it was an observation.
Perhaps they removed these symbols because of their meaning in Scandinavia.
Who knows any input?

Bilbo

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What do you mean by "evil symbols" that you "encountered in other lodges"? Have you ever visited a lodge? Which symbols are you referring to? The pentagram, maybe?

Just curious . . . . because I saw no "evil" symbols at either of the Lodge open houses I attended. I mean, I was in the actual ceremonial room, and yes, there were various symbols, but none were (to me) recognizably evil. Maybe I didn;t know what to look for. Also, how do you mean "evil"? By what religion's yardstick? Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism . . ?

To my mind at least (off topic), simply because Christianity denounces something as evil, it does not make it so. There are many religions around the world, and I might not want to be a part of the Christian heaven, but rather, join the ascended masters in the Taoist Paradise, where the rules are different.

Jesus aint the only game in town. (not directed at you, Bilbo - it's a general statement.)

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602
and I might not want to be a part of the Christian heaven, but rather, join the ascended masters in the Taoist Paradise, where the rules are different.

Jesus aint the only game in town. (not directed at you, Bilbo - it's a general statement.)

If there is any kind of Truth, then there is only one afterlife, and only one religious truth. Humanity may not posess it, but that doesn't change the fact that there is one Truth. I strongly suspect that Truth is acceptable and recognised as true by both "Taoist ascended masters" and Jesus. And I suspect the rules are the same everywhere, they are simply complicated.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Notice the "*", I meant nothing!

Only talked about our earlier discussion on the eastern star and so fourth, didn�t imply anything.
You must have gotten used to the way I talk, you don�t have to attack every little word I write, I write as I talk perhaps their lies the problem.
Just noticed they didn�t use the same symbols as you did, notice the heart in the Masonic symbol hasn�t seen that one before.
I have lightened up on the assault, an assault I didn�t want to make any way, so please do the same.
And when I say evil it�s what my religion and society thinks is evil the Asatru. As to the heaven part you don�t want to go there, there is a reason your soul has chosen to be here, simply put it�s really boring up there. There have been found cave paintings of our religion dating back to 15000 BC so your Christianity is pretty new compared to the Nordic religion, now these paintings aren�t a scripture or runes but simple paintings that represents the gods and such, the stories that�s has been told etc. (The painting I am referring to is one of Sleipner the eight legged horse ridden by a man with a spear, which is very funny because did we ride horses back then I think not, any input there?)

And again LTD while not directed at me I don�t believe Jesus to be our savior, but I don�t deny that here was here on earth.

Bilbo

Ps: ANY INPUT ON THE DANISH FREE MASONS ARE THEY MASONS?

[edit on 30-8-2004 by NeonHelmet]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
ANY INPUT ON THE DANISH FREE MASONS ARE THEY MASONS?

They are all masons - anyone can start a group and call it freemasonry. There are literally thousands of "masonic" groups out there.

But if you mean masons as in the usual sense of the word, I don't think that all of the groups that you linked to are.

To be the sort of Freemasonry that is normally referred to on this forum, the group needs to be recognised by the United Grand Lodge of England. UGLE normally dictates the flow - if they recognise them, everyone else accepts them. If they don't, nobody else does either. But just because UGLE might not recognise a group now, doesn't necessarily mean that it will never be accepted - Prince Hall Freemasonry has been accepted by UGLE and now US Freemasonry is following suit.

I'd hazard a guess at what is accepted by UGLE amongst the links that you've posted. But remember, this is only educated guesswork.

Danish Order of Brothers: No.
Danish Freemason Order: Yes.
League of the Circle: No.
Danish Freemason League: Yes.
The Scandinavian Federation: No.
League of Freya: No.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
NeonHelmet: what I wrote wasn't meant as an attack at all, I just didn't understand your meaning.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
No problem mate I didn�t think it was either!

As for the Scandinavian league well all the other mason groups are under that so if that isn�t accepted how can the others be?
Now I know it was an educated guess so I am asking for one more!

Bilbo

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
No problem mate I didn?t think it was either!

As for the Scandinavian league well all the other mason groups are under that so if that isn?t accepted how can the others be?
Now I know it was an educated guess so I am asking for one more!

Bilbo

The reason I said no to the Scandinavian Federation was because it is co-masonry - it's Lodges contain both men and women.
It's not the norm for UGLE to recognise co-masonry.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hey NeonHelmet

I am a member of Danish Free Mason Order.
The DFMO is accepted by UGLE. DFMO is the only Heigh Degree system accepted in Denmark. We dont have the S.R. (sad storry)

The "Frimurerlauget" (AAFM) ddfl.dk... and
the "Johanneslogeforbundet" (Schr�derske Ritual) www.ddfo.dk...

only work in the Craft degrees and is selfgoverning bodys within The Danish Order of Freemasons - Grand Lodge of Denmark

Back to your topic! - What do you mean by "evil symbols" that you "encountered in other lodges"??? I think the difference in the symbolism has to do with the "masonic-system".

The Masonry in Scandinavian and North Germany is dominatet bye the Christianity but there is a group of "masons" today like the Druid's.
In Denmark there is 2 differente Druid Orders, one have some rituals and ceremonies based on the old nordic natur-religion.

top topics

join