It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mounted Police vs. Occupy Wall Street Protesters in Times Square

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It really isn't looking to good on the ground,appears a little provocation by the NYPD on horseback drew a response.What a beta test.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Makes you wonder what they are gonna wheel out next,tanks,cannons perhaps a fighter jet?Imagine what a difference it would make if all the police were standing there with them in support?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Isnt that a form of animal abuse? I would think so... I mean if you put your dogs to fight, its animal abuse.. why isnt this any different?

They just going to get what they deserve...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

There's another video of this incident that is on Youtube but it want's me to sign in and give them user control to censor content,so I didn't do it.But the video can be seen here.(See below)
Source

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have heard that horses do not particularly like snakes. Not sure if horses can be trained to ignore something that they instinctually avoid. I would say if they start bringing out the horses and they pose a potential hazard or used to push the people around, the protesters should make a run and buy every rubber snake in the city and litter the area with them.

Worth a shot any way.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScottishBiker420
reply to post by Daedal

Makes you wonder what they are gonna wheel out next,tanks,cannons perhaps a fighter jet?Imagine what a difference it would make if all the police were standing there with them in support?

Yes its not a far leap to go from horses to tanks!

I mean its not like they dont do mounted patrols there anyway............

Seriously? From a normal patrol method to Tanks and cannons?

This is the problem with the OWS movement.........this mindset right here.......

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I wonder how I missed that one... Thanx... I've been checking out on the NYPD through YouTube and other media outlets thats reporting whats going on... Watching it just gets me a little jumpy...... That one horse could have killed or injured a few people..

too bad I cant go around that area or those NYPDs which Im around them all the time when I go outside...there's a precinct 2 blocks away and that precinct is corrupted ... the stories I've heard...My friend from H.S. is in the same precinct...

They need to be charged for all the crimes they doing,

Originally posted by Daedal
reply to post by MilzGatez

There's another video of this incident that is on Youtube but it want's me to sign in and give them user control to censor content,so I didn't do it.But the video can be seen here.(See below)
Source

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
pour out grease or cooking oil on the streets.throw around a bunch of cayenne pepper when they get close.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by robomont

That makes a heck of a mess and could work against them.

If something happens and the protesters have to move this could limit them as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Tanks would be far more effective. Try throwing a rubber snake at that.

So, have you guys achieved your goals yet? Oh that's right, you don't have any. Try doing something constructive, like helping the sick, volunteering at charities. Or keep whinging and provoking mass chaos.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by outsidethesquare

What kind of tanks are you speaking of?

The kind with steel tracks that will roll down the streets destroying the pavement?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
reply to post by outsidethesquare

What kind of tanks are you speaking of?

The kind with steel tracks that will roll down the streets destroying the pavement?

have a look in my sig mate. I was replying to post #2, so whatever kind of tanks he was referring to.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If the crowds become a riot, you will see the LRAD's deployed. Don't ye doubt! Or I'm a bearded Gnome!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

I suppose we carry around hearing protection as well.

Until they actually start using bullets, we can usually circumvent any thing they throw at us. There are some limitations of LRAD that can be exploited, especially in large crowds.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Military Grade LDRAD's don't require you to hear them to cause you to become violently ill or be in pain. The actual sound-waves vibrate your body and cause extreme discomfort, and your 'flight' response will kick in...

As long as you keep a protest peaceful, they have no reason to attack. Give them none. Remember, most of these Policemen are just like you and me. They work overtime and don't get paid for it. They go home to a less than ideal home, with bills and debt. They work their asses off like any other worker..

Don't let the one bad cop cause a chain reaction in the crowd.. The crowd mentality feeds off itself.. be aware of this. you know the term 'mob mentality'? research it, its quite interesting... It makes many people behave unusual at times.

top topics

join