It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the media get the guy from the back?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It seems that the only tactic the 1% are using is to do as little or no reporting on how big the Occupy Movement really is. The other tactic I keep seeing is where the media finds some guy sitting off to the side who looks unprepared for any questions and they use that person on the news to describe the event in under 10 seconds and move on to more real news like how we should bomb other countries...

Why doesn't the news show the interviews from the people who are organized, and ready for speech?

It seems this battle is starting to get ugly, police are becoming aggressive, stiring up the crown and the whole world each step.

This is something out of a movie where people are at the end of their means. Unemployment is through the roof, and I have never seen so many homeless people in my life. I live off quite a few major highways, and it's disturbing. People are carrying large satchels with all their belongings looking for a sign of the dried up once-sought American Dream. In the same essence as Hunter S. Thompson explained to us about the drug wave hitting California, we can see the same effects on our job markets. Millions upon millions without jobs. The areas where steelworkers worked are now a vacant parking garage to rats and the homeless.

Someone has to stop this madness. Look at these "Tent Cities" that have been popping up all over:www.pbs.org...

Lower Education, lower energy bills, cleaner energy, cleaning up the environment from all the years of our scientific mistakes, unity, creation, forgiveness, a helping hand, and bring back our confidence in our government(s), no more fake GMO food, or mass restaurants like McDonald's who don't offer healthy products, give the organic store a tax break. We want a bright future for all, medical companies to sell the cure instead of just an inhibitor.

join