It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money Bomb of Biblical Proportions: October 19 for Ron Paul

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiberLight
Contributed. Not the first time, and I didnt contribute a lot, but it feels good to support someone my heart AND mind tell me is the right man for the job.

On behalf of all the Ron Paul supporters and he himself, Thank you for giving what you can spare! It really makes a difference!

Thanks to all the others for your support as well. If money is tight for any of you, consider sending good vibes and thoughts toward the movement in any way you feel would help. That may turn out to be even more valuable!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Just donated

1up for Ron Paul!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thank you OP for informing me about today's money bomb. Most certainly, I would have been disappointed if I did not participate. I most certainly did. S&F.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

Originally posted by FiberLight
Contributed. Not the first time, and I didnt contribute a lot, but it feels good to support someone my heart AND mind tell me is the right man for the job.

On behalf of all the Ron Paul supporters and he himself, Thank you for giving what you can spare! It really makes a difference!

Thanks to all the others for your support as well. If money is tight for any of you, consider sending good vibes and thoughts toward the movement in any way you feel would help. That may turn out to be even more valuable!

Money sent...and Bright Blessings

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I just donated! And money is tight here too, but I think it will be a whole lot worse if we can't straighten things out soon. I am happy to have helped even a little!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yes! Finally contributed to something I feel so strongly about! Now off to buy tents for my local Occupy movement!

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I can't believe you guys still would trust a politician. Let's see him do anything close to what he proposes for the entire country in his home state before you believe a word he says. Even if he means what he says, he would be killed.
Our elected officials do not run the show. Stop paying attention to them.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It took Rick Perry an entire quarter to get 22,000 individual donors, we did it in 19 hours.

BLACK THIS OUT!

We're coming up on almost 2M and the moneybomb has been extended since the site was flooded today.

edit on 19-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I am waiting for Charles Krauthammer to make a Donation to Ron Paul For President . He does KNOW who Ron Paul IS , Right ? .........

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mooseinhisglory

To judge a mans future actions look at his past. 30 years of being behind his words and not flip flopping. Thats the difference.

I donated as well

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Good for you. I'm gonna buy a beer. That's money well-spent.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm going to call myself out on being a bit of a troll. I guess politics just irritate me these days. Best of luck to you guys. I hope, if you can manage to elect them, he follows through.
I'm removing myself from the discussion lol.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I just donated $20.12. Ron Paul or I'm moving to Canada!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mooseinhisglory

Dude, we support Ron Paul because he is the only one calling it like it is. We are doing anything we can to get the truth out there. Before Ron Paul, who was exposing the FED on a national stage? Who was exposing the concept of BLOWBACK to America? Before Ron Paul came along, almost all of America thought 9/11 was because 'they' hated us for our freedom and prosperity.

Ron Paul's consistent message is the reason why MILLIONS are so motivated to clean this country up. We all understand we need an HONEST man that has been protecting his constituents and the Constitution and has the reputation to back it up.

No offense but if you want to just lay down and let the trucks steamroll over you, thats fine, admit you're quitter and move on. You also have another choice, there are people in this country that refuse to go down without a fight, a peaceful revolution. I'm so tired of hearing people think they know everything that Ron Paul would just be killed because of some examples like JFK. That is like the biggest cop-out for those that think they know everything and that its all pointless because the mysterious powers that be will nuke the world at the flick of a switch if they're unhappy with the way things are going.

I love Ron Paul, I love his courage and it inspires me to be a better person myself, to stand up for the things I believe in. If they kill him, they'll have to kill me too because I will not rest until Ron Paul's work is complete and there are hundreds of thousands of people on the same boat This is the power of truth, either you are for it or you're against it. Make your stand right now, don't dance around the blurry lines of honor and defeatism.

edit on 19-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
He has surpassed 2 million and is on his way to 2.5 right now!
Let's go Ron Paul!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The numbers of individual donors is the most important vector of analysis on the success of a political person or movement. The concentrated effort for Ron Paul from small donors in large numbers and huge military support makes Paul the populist candidate not corporation backed.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I want to thank the OP for starting this thread. I had no idea that this event was happening, but I am having a ball watching the counter rise. I saw in anther thread (same topic) that this was grass roots organized - truly phenomenal! I am glad to have had it brought to my attention!!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by seachange
Congratulations to Ron Paul who has cracked his 2011 money bomb record of $1.4 million in 24 hours, and $1.8 million within 48 hours. The record has been shattered to pieces!

It's great that Ron Paul has made almost $2 million in a single day, but Ron Paul had a moneybomb before that got him $4.2 million in 24 hours, so your statement is incorrect.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seachange

Who ever came up with the idea of a money bomb on the 19th, made a gross error in Judgement. They should of picked Friday the 21st, as most people get paid on Friday. Add hype and more people will feel compelled to donate.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Its 72 hrs until Friday night so we're good.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join