It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money Bomb of Biblical Proportions: October 19 for Ron Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

show me an alternative.

I think Ron Paul is worth a shot.

Our current course is unsustainable. I think if Paul were to implement his ideas it might actually MAKE THINGS WORSE, but only for a little while. It's inevitable that we're gonna hurt if we wanna fix this mess, but we're toast if we keep doing the same thing.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seachange

I support Ron Paul, and sent him an email once asking how I can help him get elected. He never wrote back, which was too bad. I would have liked to help.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12 stranded dna
WHY DO WE KEEP PUTTING RH NEGATIVE PEOPLE IN THE WHITE HOUSE. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT SEES ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE OF THE SAME BLOODLINES? ROYAL FAMILY RH NEGATIVE. ALL OF OUR PRESIDENTS RH NEGATIVE. START LOOKING INTO THIS. AND YOU WONDER WHY THEY CONSIDER US IGNORANT. TO IGNORE. IF RON PAUL IS RH NEGATIVE DONT VOTE FOR HIM. I GUARANTEE HIM AND ALL THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES ARE RH NEGATIVE. REMEMBER THEY CONTROL BOTH SIDES. BOYCOTT ALL THIS GARBAGE. WTFU!

Get a grip. Step away from the David Icke website!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Don't bug Ron with emails like that, he's a busy guy. If you had any initiative at all you'd have gone to his page and simply clicked the link thats says.....VOLUNTEER. Come on man, this isn't a lazy mans revolution, do something!
Most Ron Paul supporters have created support on their own, it's easy. I bought a cool hat that helps get me into discussions with people about ron paul. You could just put a sign in your yard, there's so many little things you could do. But part of the deal with personal liberty and individual freedom, which is RP's message, is that you have to be responsible for yourself, don't just wait around for Ron Paul to tell you what to do. You'd make a great democrat.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
first ever political donation

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Good post - of course mass media isn't covering him, he is the only one that is actually standing up for US Citizens right now. Even if elected however, he can't succeed without a major house cleaning in congress and senate.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
I do believe the donation site has been hacked.

I'm not sure mine went through, it still says...processing.

AND If you look at the graph here You can see that has been flat for a while now, this after steadily climbing.

Looks like they are gonna black this out.

I just saw this on facebook, looks like there might have been some problems.

If you were having problems donating earlier, the backlog has cleared and you can donate here: secure.ronpaul2012.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

I support Ron Paul, and sent him an email once asking how I can help him get elected. He never wrote back, which was too bad. I would have liked to help.

On his site, their is a link to volunteering.

www.ronpaul2012.com...

You click the state you're in on the Map of the US. Then click the volunteer button. That's how you can help.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If you're not donating, don't go to the website! I know it's tempting to check on how much money there's been, as I've done it probably 10 times today, but we're overloading the site! The donations flatlined for about 2 hours earlier today due to so much traffic, so save the bandwidth for donations!

Notice how right after the issue was fixed, the donations skyrocket at like 80*? Awesome.
edit on 19-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

No Disrespect to Mr. Cain , but considering the State of our Nation Right Now , how could Anyone Vote for a Man who has Never held Public Office ? I could not , he is not Qualified IMO .

Considering the state of our Nation right now, how could anyone vote for someone who HAS held public office?

Give me a businessman any time over these incompetents in DC.

Ron Paul is great at raising money, it's what DC politicians do.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

The difference is that Ron Paul gets the vast majority of his donations from his supporters who are passionate enough to say "F*** paying rent, I'll donate $20!", while puppets like Mitt Romney get tons of money from corporations and big banks.

We need to get all corporate money out of politics IMO.

Those aren't the only banks, look at this list! Practically every big bank I can name is on there!

How does that stack up to donations given by supporters? It pales in comparison:

edit on 19-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

No Disrespect to Mr. Cain , but considering the State of our Nation Right Now , how could Anyone Vote for a Man who has Never held Public Office ? I could not , he is not Qualified IMO .

That's a completely reasonable argument. I had that same mentality with the last presidential election. It should still hold true today.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Considering the state of our Nation right now, how could anyone vote for someone who HAS held public office?

Give me a businessman any time over these incompetents in DC.

Ron Paul is great at raising money, it's what DC politicians do.

Yes, instead you'd rather vote in a typical used car salesman....I mean pizza salesman Federal Reserve Chairman mafia kinda guy. .

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Never donated to a politician before. This is my first time. Couldn't give as much as I wanted to, but let's hope every little bit helps! As much as I'd like Ron Paul to win and as much as the other candidates make complete asses of themselves during the debates, it's going to be tough to get the rest of America on board. I just can't stand the idea of Perry or Romney as the next President. I was almost leaning toward Herman Cain as the next best thing to Ron Paul, but having read some things, it makes me very uneasy. After I heard him speak more on the issues, I think he's just like the rest of them. He'll fold to anyone who's buying.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have never donated to a political campain, and im broke right now but i was going to donate $5 because i thought every little bit helps, but it wont let me!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I thought about that earlier today, very true. Ron Paul gets his money from people who really cannot often afford to donate, but this money bomb is going great I think. Money talks, youknowwhat walks.

You are implying that every person who has held public office is currupt. Stop being silly. /end reply to carseller

If you haven't donated yet, consider the following on topic videos.

Sometimes it helps to look objectively from the outside to see where we have been and could continue to be headed as a country

It's not too late though.

Expect to see some larger donations come in later today, hopefully today's goal will be exceeded, have no doubt it will be met.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seachange
...in what is expected to be Ron Paul's biggest donation day by a wide margin.

At the time I'm posting this, the money bomb has generated $1,249,446.68. Ron Paul's money bomb record is $4.2 million.

I don't see how it's going to over that amount within the next 7-10 hours.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

It's probably going to be extended because the website server was down for like 2 hours. They've done that before, had 24 hour money bombs which turn into 36-48 hour money bombs.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Seriously what is your deal?

You know Ron Paul is getting donations from average Americans in small amounts, this has been proved quarter after quarter, after year, after year.

You want a businessman in office, is that Herman Cain? you want him?

You want the former federal reserve chairman of Kansas in office?

You want his his firm objection to auditing of the federal reserve?

You want him to appoint another Alan Greenspan as the chairman?

You want the man that as a director for Aquila, that suffered a scandal almost exactly like Enron? manipulating company stock, screwing the employees and giving out bonuses in 30 MILLION dollars to the executives?

You REALLY want that? be honest here. I've seen you attack Ron Paul before and if you genuinely disagree with his positions because of your beliefs in the way America should progress do not align with his, thats cool with me. but if its because you think Herman Cain is better suited for office then something is seriously wrong with your head here.

You want a man with a proven record of screwing the little guy and being part of big corporation/banking.

Over the man with a proven record of keeping his oath of office, protecting the constitution, and his constituents?

SERIOUSLY?
edit on 19-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Seriously what is your deal?

You know Ron Paul is getting donations from average Americans in small amounts, this has been proved quarter after quarter, after year, after year.

You want a businessman in office, is that Herman Cain? you want him?

You want the former federal reserve chairman of Kansas in office?

You want his his firm objection to auditing of the federal reserve?

You want him to appoint another Alan Greenspan as the chairman?

You want the man that as a director for Aquila, that suffered a scandal almost exactly like Enron? manipulating company stock, screwing the employees and giving out bonuses in 30 MILLION dollars to the executives?

You REALLY want that? be honest here. I've seen you attack Ron Paul before and if you genuinely disagree with his positions because of your beliefs in the way America should progress do not align with his, thats cool with me. but if its because you think Herman Cain is better suited for office then something is seriously wrong with your head here.

You want a man with a proven record of screwing the little guy and being part of big corporation/banking.

Over the man with a proven record of keeping his oath of office, protecting the constitution, and his constituents?

SERIOUSLY?
edit on 19-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

I can not believe some people want to put a man in the oval office that is the exact mold of what we are fighting against. WTH is wrong with people?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join