It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF is UP with the JEWISH, CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM FAITHS???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
First off: If i am blaspheming the name of God, God will be my ultimate judge.

Q: What is that ONE similarity between the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim Faith?
R: I can speak eloquently and meticulously describe the teachings of each faith, but i am too lazy to bombard you with diarrhea of the fingers, or "information" per se. So i will quickly, and hopefully accurately, simplify the beliefs of each religion: Jews believe their "messiah" has not arrived to earth yet, the Christians believe Jesus was the messiah of the Jews, and the Muslims believe that their messiah Muhammed is the last prophet on earth.

hmm... with so much religion to choose from, it is not difficult to see why people are so confused as to what is the RIGHT and TRUE religion... and why people defend their religion to death, even though those actions are hypocritical to their faith.

anyways... my answer to the question of what are the similarities between the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim faith... they all praise and give glory to the same God. Now some of you may be asking: if they praise the same God, why have they been killing each other and other innocent lives through history? Great question, simple answer: the truth has been skewed by MAN throughout time with the assistance of Satan granted by the will of God.
Some atheists might even be saying in their heads, if there was a God why would he let Satan do that? That's a discussion for another day if anyone is interested.

This is my 2 cents on religion: your Conscience is a gift from God.
Ill start off with a little visualization: Remember that little voice in your head as a child, probably dead now but hopefully speaks up every now and then, that told you NOT to take the cookie from the cookie jar because your mom told you not to... but you remember the savory sweetness of the cookie and you justify in your head why its OK to take the fresh-baked-right-out-of-the-oven-with-the-chocolate-chips-that-turn-into-goo-after-breaking-it-in-half cookie. Your mom, not a "yo mama" joke i swear lol, turned her back to pick up the phone ... what a perfect opportunity!!! you tell yourself... so you go into the cookie jar with your chubby little fingers and eat that scrumptious cookie before mommy comes back. No harm, no foul huh? and plus, you got a sweet cookie! That's what you told your conscience to comfort it even though it KNOWS what you did was wrong... and you continue living life this way. You pervert your conscience accordingly to fit your wants and desires. praise God that our conscience is a gift and remainder of His love and will never disappear.

I think... God gave us the gift of our pure conscience, but sin had already penetrated our conscience. So, to combat the perversions of our conscience , God gave us perfect examples of how to live our lives in case our conscience fails.. and the precedents were taught and set by his messengers, Moses & Elijah, Jesus, and Muhammed.

I believe that in order to save ourselves, we must have faith, love, and hope that Moses&Elijah, Jesus, and Muhammed respectively preached. Jesus says that Love is the most important of all, and that is the truth.

Its only evident that only true LOVE will save this corrupted world... and in love can you save the brother and sister next to you. Do not distinguish yourselves from each other because of the different ways you PRAISE the one true God, people have been doing that for thousands of years and see how much mankind of accomplished... billions of souls slaughtered to fill Satan's domain.

I guess you should label me as a Christian, not your traditional homo bashing, condescending, holier than thou Christian. I am TRYING to be Christ-like... and I still have ways to go, might even take my whole life to be become a true Christian. But I do not know anything, and please take my words with a grain of salt.
edit on 18-10-2011 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

Its only evident that only true LOVE will save this corrupted world... and in love can you save the brother and sister next to you. Do not distinguish yourselves from each other

This is truth my friend...

You are on the path when understanding this truth

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

what is truth? truth cannot be reality as reality is defined by perception.. i cannot say i know the truth, i can only tell it the way i see it... my question is why doesn't everyone see the way i see it?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
god is simply the term for something we probably can never hope to fully comprehend and science dismisses entirely.

give it the wrong name in the wrong country and you'll probably get rocks hurled at you or something.

religion in a nutshell.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
reply to post by Akragon

what is truth? truth cannot be reality as reality is defined by perception.. i cannot say i know the truth, i can only tell it the way i see it... my question is why doesn't everyone see the way i see it?

Truth is love... It is an absolute...

And i tell you, you do know the truth... It is within you...

Or even written in your heart

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

Thats it! We will NEVER fully understand God! God's parameters extend outside of human understanding.

Romans 11:33-36
33 Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,
and his paths beyond tracing out!
34 “Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?”
35 “Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay them?”
36 For from him and through him and for him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen.

1 Corinthians 2:16
"For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

People should stop looking for something that can never be explained by man... simply love each other and do unto others as you would like to be treated.

1 John 4:17
7 Dear friends, let us love one another, because love comes from God. Whoever loves is a child of God and knows God.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

thank you for your kind words... i still have a LONG way to go but the journey isnt as difficult with loving people as urself.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Have faith my friend.

When the Jews accept their Messiah and abide in HIS commandments, then they will guide mankind.

When Christians realise that Christ's message was simply to love each other as he showed, then they will pull him off the cross and let him be reborn in them. Then they will know that I AM he, and so are they.

When Muslims understand that I AM came before Muhammad, then they will know that my words are true.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 18-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Just as God is my judge, so he will be yours.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Just as God is my judge, so he will be yours.

He already judged me my friend. In the beginning. At each step he paused to check his work. At each step he declared his work GOOD.

How did your creator judge his work?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

your prophecy and work will be revealed by fire as to see what type of work it is. that time is not yet come and i am no judge of man. OUR creator will judge us when time is appriopriate.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

your prophecy and work will be revealed by fire as to see what type of work it is. that time is not yet come and i am no judge of man. OUR creator will judge us when time is appriopriate.

This is truth my friend.

This is absolute truth.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Jews believe their "messiah" has not arrived to earth yet, the Christians believe Jesus was the messiah of the Jews, and the Muslims believe that their messiah Muhammed is the last prophet on earth.

WRONG! Right at the beginning ...
Muslims too believe that Jesus was the Messiah and NOT Muhammad!

And this is then how conflicts arise.

Christians will say to me "No, you don't believe Jesus as Messiah, and your Muhammad was a false prophet". I will argue that it is not true what they are saying, they will keep going, calling me "goat -f****" and "towelhead" and so on.
I will try to defend myself, they will get angry and drop 3000 JDAMs on my country ... and so on and so on ...

edit on 18/10/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
All faiths will come together in the end. At the end of the day, as long as you have faith in God that's all that matters, he will guide you. As stated above, love is missing from many.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

i stand corrected, i am not very educated in the Muslim faith but i am open to corrections... i cannot speak on the behalf of those that proclaim themselves Christians but the pain that you feel from the discrimination and persecutions is sickening... and i feel for you. i cannot say i know what you are exactly going through but i am trying to see it from your eyes. maybe that is the first step?

EDIT: I said Muslims believe Muhammed as the last PROPHET, not messiah. i did not know who the Muslim believe the messiah to be however.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Jews believe their "messiah" has not arrived to earth yet, the Christians believe Jesus was the messiah of the Jews, and the Muslims believe that their messiah Muhammed is the last prophet on earth.

WRONG! Right at the beginning ...
Muslims too believe that Jesus was the Messiah and NOT Muhammad!

I was about to point this out, but glad to see you have already done so.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

join