It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN GOP DEBATE **discussion thread**

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Anybody notice out of the whole 'attack Cain party' Ron Paul was the only one that bothered to answer the audience members question???

The only straight up guy on stage

Shhhhh... That kind of thing is supposed to go unnoticed.

Guess what? It's noticed, by people who sometimes ask "why do I care"? I guess if you do (care) you just do. Let the games, end. And serious problem solving begin, oh God what am I thinking!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Spoken like a true politician! (pun intended)

You obviously did not answer the question I asked, but rather used it to soapbox your agenda!

Classic.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
CMON RONNY BOYYY!

haha Ron Paul 2012 fa show guys, if all these corrupted politicians get their shot, lets give the guy who might actually help us HIS shot.

really at this point, we have nothing to lost..

and if ron paul ends up being the biggest flop in history, then there will be the biggest civil American uprising of our generation.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Like some people said before, Obama will re elected just because all of these candidates (not including Ron) ain't any better than him. Ron won't win because the media just ignores him, and what do we have left? It's Romey...

Even with all the shty decicions Obama has made, people will soon understand (or I hope they do) that Romney is not better.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ron Paul at his best

Ron Paul Highlights - CNN Las Vegas Debate 10/18/11
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Flow101

I see it this way as well and that is why I give my free time to volunteer for Ron Paul and donate whatever I can to his campaign.

What are you doing to make sure we get RP in office?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Cooper talking trying to debate again..

Ron Paul kicked ass on yukama mt question

What business does 49 states have putting their garbage in one?
Romney lucked out with Paul going first on that question
he totally piggy backed the answer.
edit on 18-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

In every debate, whenever Paul speaks Romney watch's like a hawk. Heck everyone is very careful and listens very closely to Rep. Ron Paul. It is amusing to see how they are very careful when disagreeing with Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

I have noticed that too.

It amazes me actually. Wisdom is golden.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

It seems C.I.A. Poster Boy Anderson Cooper had a Hissy Fit Yesterday because his Masters do not think he is doing a Good enough Job trying to Derail and Humiliate the Right Honorable Ron Paul . The more the MSM tries to Ignore Ron Paul , the More the American People see through the Ruse and Support him even more .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
seeing that i'm 'new' on ats, and cannot post a new thread, allow me to use this one to ask a few questions regarding the US election campaign....
as being from outside the US, answer me this.
seeing that the global/banking elite have been selecting the president since the beginning of the 20th century, what role does the so-called election process play?
are the american public so naive or brainwashed, that they cannot see that the election campaign is all just for show and to making the public believe that the process is ligitimate?
any candidate, no matter which pol. party, is the puppet/face/pawn of the global/banking elite and does not make executive decisions, but is told what to say.
the goverment posts are being shuffled, but occupied by the same behind the scenes people, who ensure that the goals/objectives of the elite is being addressed.
the congress is also not independant, as they also do the bidding of the elites, and this is clear if looked at the type of legistation they pass.
at this stage, the US public's rights are being taken away, one at a time and no-one seems to be minding.
if the current US political situation is to continue, it spells bad news for the rest of the world, because if the free world's superpower, can so easily be manipulated and corrupted from within, what chance does the rest of the world have?
the happenings in the US and their involvement and military actions across the globe for the past 70 years, is need for concern.
i've seen and experienced the US military and other agencies involvement in the matters of other countries, and i am worried about how much certain entities are pushing the boundaries of a 3rd world war.
maybe the depopulation of the world is actually their main objective......?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dragon047

I think at this point, most normal people are too busy to pay much attention to politics. Working a few jobs just to keep a roof over their heads and such. It's become such a rat race out there.....

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join