It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN GOP DEBATE **discussion thread**

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

No I would've been fine with any ATS member that debated Ron Paul's positions and provides proof that it is impossible for Ron Paul to win when his ground support in the top 2 key primary states is #1 in Iowa and #2 in NH.

You want to keep repeating rejection, rejection, rejection, you made yourself a troll by trying to kill the support for Ron Paul by trying to attack us emotionally. None of that works, you have no facts to back up anything.

But you do have one thing, our pity.

Open arms are awaiting you when you decide to jump on the bandwagon.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

No pity needed. He is currently being rejected and will "formally" be rejected in the coming months when elections roll around. Its going to be quite funny to hear the excuses AGAIN.

Kinda like how the doom say'ers retreated in mobs from Comet Elenin failure.

A lot of built up anticipation for nothing except Pauls failure will come much much quicker.
Just wondering what type of excuses will be posted.

edit on 18-10-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I have a question: Do you believe that Herman Cain is not corrupt? Before answering, ponder these things posted by Presidente:

Herman Cain

Former member of the Kansas federal reserve

pro Alan Greenspan

ANTI-audit the federal reserve

Says its your fault if you're not rich.

Caught in an Enron-esque scandal where he was a director that served over 30 Million dollars in bonuses to himself and his executive buddies after manipulating stocks and screwing their employees.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

If you're a Cain supporter, you must be pretty upset right now, which may be why you're so negative. The 6-6-6 plan was gutted like a trout tonight, which I knew was gonna happen since he was getting so much attention. Ron Paul's ideas will stand up to scrutiny, and we welcome it.

link   

Originally posted by StarPeace

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by 27jd

Welcome back, hope Disney was a great experience for you, fireworks show never disappoints!

Starpeace, I'm waiting for you to rebut my Herman Cain FACTS.
edit on 18-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

He's leading the pack for nomination.
And some polls have him beating the OWS favorite Obama!
After he made the BLAME YOURSELF statement!
The cheers are loud. The support is there.
Yep.

He's leading the pack for nomination.

Herman Cain wont win The nomination, Cains flavor of the month

And some polls have him beating the OWS favorite Obama!

Nice try to claim that but only the CNN Poll which was out this week showed Cain beating by a few points, there was a poll by other news networks, showed this

Ron Paul 43% Obama 44% So in close Ron Paul is close on beating obama by one single point.

The cheers are loud. The support is there.

Oh Yea? the cheers for ron paul were loud to

The support is there

Sure there is in fantasy land as in do we need someone in america someone who will raise higher taxes on the people right in this global meltdown? the answer is no.

link   

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

reply to post by eLPresidente

No pity needed. He is currently being rejected and will "formally" be rejected in the coming months when elections roll around. Its going to be quite funny to hear the excuses AGAIN.

Kinda like how the doom say'ers retreated in mobs from Comet Elenin failure.

A lot of built up anticipation for nothing except Pauls failure will come much much quicker.
Just wondering what type of excuses will be posted.

Cains 999 sounds alot like our Canadian HST in a way, Cain would raise higher taxes on everything, and that right now isnt what the american people want or demand.

Right now in this global meltdown raising taxes isnt going to create jobs.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Nope Herman is not Corrupt.

And Ron Paul is the flavor of the season.
Just like the other times he ran.
Sadly the majority of america doesn't like that flavor much and it seem he leads in no legit polls this time around either.
But I guess that is due to the "establishment" media and their grand conspiracy.

The media wants a NWO candidate or a Illuminati

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2011 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Simple as that, huh? Whatever.

And Ron Paul is the flavor of the season.. sadly it's not enough seem he leads in no legit polls.
But I guess that due to the "establishment" media and their grand conspiracy.
Since you're completely shut to the media bias of Ron Paul, I have a challenge for you. Watch all of the videos in the thread I'm about to post, and tell yourself there is no media bias against him.

Don't waste your time bickering with us about whether or not there's a bias, look at the evidence in this thread, and a few neurons worth of critical thinking should tell you that yes, there is.

Nauseating Media Bias Against Ron Paul
edit on 18-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Bachman says iraq should PAY US?

Are you serious, you dumb sack of meat? For real?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
No closing comments they cut him off like nothing three times while he was finishing statements and how many times is this pizza guy yo noid gonna lie hes lied a dozen times and people think its cool cause he got some pimp manuerisms no one is talking about a full plan just bits and pieces what do we have to do so they will listen and allies are good but come on they seem to be like the guy on the couch cant they take care of themselves we give and recieve nothing well a least the 99 percent get nothing and i hope he wins nomination i have never voted in my life i am 30 lost rights in 2002 regained them on 2005 didnt know till 2011 as soon as i found out i printed application and sending in registration in the morning always thought myself as a democrat but now im a Ron Pauler oh yeah and post debate not one word about Ron Paul WTF

link   

And Ron Paul is the flavor of the season.Just like the other times he ran. Sadly the majority of america don't like that flavor much and it seem he leads in no legit polls this time around either.
But I guess that due to the "establishment" media and their grand conspiracy.

Did you know when Herman Cain used a canadian E Firm?
Cain used Canada-based e-marketing firm
Source

Among the expenditures in Herman Cain's filing is two payouts, totaling $3,600, to "Campaigner," an e-marketing firm that is based in Canada.

Thats not Corrupt? isnt it?

And Ron Paul is the flavor of the season.Just like the other times he ran.

Sadly Herman Cain is the flavor of the season, and you know what? Herman Cain Ran for President in 2000 LOST the race, Cain ran for senate in 2004 LOST again.

So try by claiming or stateing how Ron Paul lost three times, most of times it wasnt his fault, its was because of the GOP establishment in 2008.

And the reason Ron Paul lost in 1988, well it was a different generation No internet, no larger known debates there were minor debates,but just like today we have.

link   
Over $100,000 raised in less than an hour for Ron Paul's "Black This Out" moneybomb. I bet Herman Cain couldn't even get his buddies at the Fed to print that much money so quickly!

link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf
Here is the poll for tonights debate

and thats from the 17th and a prediction for tonights debate..

Why is everyone posting old polls hmmmm?

makes one wonder

deliberate misdirection......???could it be?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Rome didn't fall with Cicero, the Republic fell.

Rome went on to become the largest Western Empire of the ancient world and would last almost half a millenium before it imploded.

For better or worse, like Cicero, Paul's warnings will fall upon deaf ears and only after the rise of our Caesar, will Americans look back and realize the Republic did not have to fall.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

So post a more current one, that is the most current one on their site still open to votes, so now instead of who do you think will win its who do you think won, why not cast if you havent yet its just a poll thats what they are there for. What exactly does it make you wonder about?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join