It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think TPTB Are Determined for a Terrorist Strike In The United States.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
They would love Iran to do a strike in the US, this would allow TPTB to acheive at least two big goals. It would divert attention away from protests, it would allow the authorities to remove all protesters under the guise of public safety, they would use it to justify the TSA allowing the TSA even more powers, the list of reasons is very long.

Is this just one reason why they are harrassing Iran so badly, are they trying to force Irans hand?

Of the US strikes Iran, and Iran explodes a bomb in the US TPTB will call it terrorism, even though they are at war.

Consider this as a titbit.
If Bin Laden was able to destroy the twin towers in a massive operarion, (which he didn't), why has not even one small device exploded in the US since? I mean, Bin Laden was "apparently" able to Hijack a load of planes so why has no one since even managed to plant even a small device? This just proves to me that Bin Laden could not have carried out the operation and that the whole thing is a lie, and was an inside job.

edit on 18-10-2011 by TheMindWar because: Title desc

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

If they were DESPERATE it would be done.

If this is going to happen - I think it will happen much closer to elections.

I wonder how much capital Iran gains by freeing the hikers?
Editing here because: Not starting any more posts until starz catch up.
Thanks! Star for your reply.
edit on 18-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Yeah, maybe closer to elections. But I honestly think they prefer the problem, reaction, solution modus operandi. They like thier plans to work.

They provoke Iran, Iran strikes back, US then has the oppotunity to strike Iran and clamp down on its own people at the same time. The war will divert peoples attention. They could do a false flag, but try to get Iran to do it for them first would be the best approach. If they did a false flag, then the onus is on them to prove it was Iran. They would prefer Iran to strike I think.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Well they know that iran is unable to strike this country. Iran doesnt even want to attack us. It is the us that will do the deed when they feel the time is right. I believe the use of attacks on american soil is no longer needed after 911. 911 was enough to put the fear of god in most people for many years to come. We have apparently moved on to a new approach like just calling ourselves NATO and bombing whoever the hell we want. It appears to be working. 911 was just a precedent the us needed to set to keep this war machine turning another 50-60 years at least

edit on 18-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
When you say terrorist strike do you mean an actual one or a False Flag.?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I agree, they are begging for it, but with all the truth movement over 9/11, and the Occupy protests, and the Tea Party, and the Ron Paul movement, and Wikileaks, it is basically impossible to pull off a False Flag, and Iran can't reach us, and Al Qaeda was never interested in hitting us here, only abroad. Nobody wants to attack us, and TPTB have their hands tied.

Worse yet (for them), the only true violence is coming from Mexican Cartels and Gangs (combined with US gangs), but they can't capitalize on that, because it goes against their agenda. For whatever reason, they want the border open, and they want the chaos in Mexico, so the true violence is ignored, and the imaginary violence is fostered, but it just isn't strong enough to come here without help.

They will lose patience eventually, and they will get caught, just like Fast and Furious got caught, and they will pay for it dramatically!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Determined may be a more descriptive word. Desperate indicates an imminent situation or perhaps even careless.
They are determined, capable, deliberate, and very precise. They do what they do when they do it because of those four reasons. However it does appear to be closer and perhaps even imminent. We Shall see.
DH
edit on 18-10-2011 by DavidsHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

Agreed, much bettter, thanks

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
yea makes sense any trigger-happy country including Ours would go pointing its pecker all over the place and boast "hit me with your best shot"

dispicable!!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Imlookingthroughyou

I think they would prefer an actual strike, but if they canmot they may settle for a false flag. They will give Iran every opportunity first though. If they have to commit a false flag then as I said earlier, the onus is on them to prove Iran did it. It would be much easier to prove an actual strike. The US credibility is non existent now after 9/11.

I am not sure who is backing iran, if anyone, and would anyone take Irans side in a conflict? Of not, then Iran is a definite prize for TPTB.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

If you think about it. 9/11 was not a massive operation. It just had massive results. The perfect Op.

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yeah, too perfect.

top topics

join