It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do The TPTB Have to Gain By Another Major War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Now i don't think i am a stupid kind of guy,but i just don't seem to get
it!!

What does America, her allies and the Military complex get out of it all, if they start a war that
will surely mean that, American and European cities will burn?

It just beggars belief that the TPTB would do this, WHY would they do this, i need answers?

I can just about get my head round a war started with another country and it going pear shaped and escalated out of control, but to attack another country that will for sure cause a major war, seems stupid.
Does self preservation not even come into it, surely not all the elite will be in their hidey holes, or surely they
can't be that evil that they would do this knowing the outcome.

I ask members to help me get my head straight here, i don't understand this at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

This is like asking what do the league owners have to gain by playing a game.
There are people who profit on both sides of a conflict and sell products to both sides.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Fund both sides....own or have a big share of an arms manufacturer, own or have a big share in construction firms contracted to rebuild the destroyed cities...pretty simple really.

A few people get VERY rich from wars. Its been going on for hundreds of years.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by rigel4

There are people who profit on both sides of a conflict and sell products to both sides.

Yes , yes i know this , but we're not talking about the usual shenanigans, we're talking major war, a war where
the continental Unites states takes a beating.
Europe burns, millions dead. The very business's that would profit would be already wiped out.
Money might even be meaningless. this is the sort of war that could be brought down on us if they don't get a grip.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Trace the source back through the money. Defense contracting is big bu$iness in the US. It is one of the only industries we have left. War means big contracts and orders for Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Halliburton, etc. We go in and bomb a country; these these government contractors go back in and rebuild (think Afghanistan). There is tons of money and cash flow from the US gov't and other countries to these corporations. Search the C-level and BODs of the main gov't contractors - it's all public record. You should not be surprised that a lot of these people are high-ranking government officials (i.e. Dick Cheney/Halliburton).

If Israel goes to war with Iran, they will need weapons. Oh, wait, the US will be right there with weapons. We have to keep people fighting, or there would be no need for US goods/services. We have outsourced everything else.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well, if they can get their people 100% behind the idea with a false flag of sorts, then it will draw their short attention span away from the rising civil and financial unrest. A kind of...."hey look over here, thats not important anymore" thing to do.

And yes, there are those who profit on from both sides of a war.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
First you have to understand that it isn't America that is doing this.

It is the Globalists who have no countries.

They couldn't care less that America is falling, and in accordance with that, will be more than happy to facilitate our demise in the name of their ever growing bank accounts.

To put it simply: The Powers That Be (for lack of a better term) take no notice of a country's borders, and have no care for it's people. They care only about profit. Money money money.

War makes money. That's all it does. It takes resources, which equals more money for the conquerers. It kills people, which means more bread and bullets for the rest of the soldiers, which equals more money for the conquerers. It especially loves the build up to war, where fear can cause rival countries to buy MORE and MORE guns, ammunitions, tanks, shells, fatigues, rations, etc. Then when their rivals buy slightly BETTER stuff, the other country has to REbuy even BETTER stuff, and all of this means.... you guessed it, more money for the conquerers of the planet.

They have no loyalty to the US yet they are the ones in control of it. They are the ones who created the state our country used to be in, with our huge hummers and escalades and 22 inch rims, all of our bling bling, etc. Then they were the ones who, after getting us in debt, brought the country to it's knees economically, and called in that debt. More money for them. Now they will bring us down to the level of a 3rd world nation, where we will work for 15 cents a day and be happy for it. Slavery. True slavery, not just the economic slavery we already suffer. Less wages for us = even more money for them.

Money money money. That's all you really need to know about why there is constant war when the people constantly beg for peace.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I personally don't think Americans will tolerate another war. I may be wrong, but America is really looking ugly with all this saber rattling.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

reply to post by rigel4

Yes , yes i know this , but we're not talking about the usual shenanigans, we're talking major war, a war where
the continental Unites states takes a beating.
Europe burns, millions dead. The very business's that would profit would be already wiped out.
Money might even be meaningless. this is the sort of war that could be brought down on us if they don't get a grip.

I'm afraid that absolutely IS the usual shenanigans. The American Civil War, World War 1 and World War 2 were exactly as you say, while our occupations of foreign lands more recently, such as Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan bring in a constant money flow as well.

Now we approach the Second American civil war, and the Third World War.

And only ONE thing is certain.... there WILL be billions of dollars to make off the blood of the patriots who die in vain trying to protect the people and countries they love.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse1111
Trace the source back through the money. Defense contracting is big bu$iness in the US. It is one of the only industries we have left. War means big contracts and orders for Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Halliburton, etc. We go in and bomb a country; these these government contractors go back in and rebuild (think Afghanistan). There is tons of money and cash flow from the US gov't and other countries to these corporations. Search the C-level and BODs of the main gov't contractors - it's all public record. You should not be surprised that a lot of these people are high-ranking government officials (i.e. Dick Cheney/Halliburton).

If Israel goes to war with Iran, they will need weapons. Oh, wait, the US will be right there with weapons. We have to keep people fighting, or there would be no need for US goods/services. We have outsourced everything else.

So what happens when it goes wrong and goes nuclear.
who profits then?

I fell quite angry at the moment. Not against anyone of you , just these greedy evil bastards
that sit around on their fat arses , thinking of more ways to turn a profit, using people's patriotic spirit , to go
die for their #ing profit.

I never did like Dick Cheney

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by rigel4

I personally don't think Americans will tolerate another war. I may be wrong, but America is really looking ugly with all this saber rattling.

Americans not tolerating war is akin to ants not tolerating the Raid bug spray factory. As in, so what?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
So what happens when it goes wrong and goes nuclear.
who profits then?

The same people using OUR money to build THEIR deep underground military bunkers.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Population depletion.

Arms dealings.

Emergency powers enacted.

Once your finished killing off the opposition, then you get rebuilding contracts.

Repeat.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
That depends on two things, it depends on what secret adanced technology they have, and what type of war is waged. There could be a conventional war after a limited nuke exchange.

1. Many are psychopaths who are not frightend by nuclear war.
2. A full scale nuclear war will result in the end of intelligent life on earth, so they have given birth to the terrorist. TPTB can no longer say, Russia is the enemy because whats the point of having an enemy you cannot possibly beat? TPTB can no longer publically call Russia an enemy, hence the terrorist invention.

TPTB, with the help of the "terrorist" propaganda, can strenthen thier hold over the people. The only way for the USA to get a terrorist strike upon its own soil is to invade countries such as Iran, when Iran strike back in the USA the US government will call it a terrorist strike even if they are at war. TPTB need a large terrorist strike on US soil so they can clamp down hard on the public.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

To put it simply these people are cold and only see a
proft to be made.Arms sales in war and after contracts
to rebuild what was destroyed.

They dont see it as a war but a business opportunity.

After the iraq war lots of contracts went to companys
that politicans in the US goverment who just happen to be
on the board.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely
First you have to understand that it isn't America that is doing this.

It is the Globalists who have no countries.

They couldn't care less that America is falling, and in accordance with that, will be more than happy to facilitate our demise in the name of their ever growing bank accounts.

To put it simply: The Powers That Be (for lack of a better term) take no notice of a country's borders, and have no care for it's people. They care only about profit. Money money money.

War makes money. That's all it does. It takes resources, which equals more money for the conquerers. It kills people, which means more bread and bullets for the rest of the soldiers, which equals more money for the conquerers. It especially loves the build up to war, where fear can cause rival countries to buy MORE and MORE guns, ammunitions, tanks, shells, fatigues, rations, etc. Then when their rivals buy slightly BETTER stuff, the other country has to REbuy even BETTER stuff, and all of this means.... you guessed it, more money for the conquerers of the planet.

They have no loyalty to the US yet they are the ones in control of it. They are the ones who created the state our country used to be in, with our huge hummers and escalades and 22 inch rims, all of our bling bling, etc. Then they were the ones who, after getting us in debt, brought the country to it's knees economically, and called in that debt. More money for them. Now they will bring us down to the level of a 3rd world nation, where we will work for 15 cents a day and be happy for it. Slavery. True slavery, not just the economic slavery we already suffer. Less wages for us = even more money for them.

Money money money. That's all you really need to know about why there is constant war when the people constantly beg for peace.

My God man........... You are right.
Evil is among us............. where can we find these evil ones.
How do we destroy them.

because they must be destroyed.

Looks like this time it's us or them.

I prefer us, we're nicer.

Seriously , thanks for posting , it has confirmed what i suspected.
It's nothing really to do with defence is it?
it's all a smoke screen.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You guys forget the entertainment value.

Some 6% on humanity are genetic sociopaths who physically cannot feel empathy or genuine emotions.

Those sorts are ruthless, intelligent, charming, and can be and are highly successful in the corporate and political worlds. For these people, manipulation of others is one of the things that replaces emotional closeness in others. Manipulating others into fighting fills the void that in normals contains love, hate and the full range of other emotions humans experience.

Another aspect to the sociopath is that consequences for others have zero meaning for them: they are incapable of caring about them, or even thinking of them in the first place.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

Being that most of us live within the military industrial complex machine, that alone answers why TPTB start wars.

1. Start a war
2. ??????
3. profit

Another great reason is population control via death. There's a few more reasons but these 2 are enough to convince my why war is good for TPTB

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

We act like we share in the spoils of war that they do
We die in wars, we don't get the contracts to make money off 'em afterwards!
We don't get weapons contracts
We don't get cheap labor for our companies
We are cheap labor
Turn off the news and read,

such a great song
edit on 18/10/11 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

It is important to strategically assess this:

1.) obtaining more......mmm mmm good
2.) keeping OTHERS from obtaining ....delicious!!!!!
3.) its sure one heck of a way to establish a physical presence in the region....ugh (brup)
4.) are potential threats located along the borders of said incursion point?......PLOP...

whoa !! that was a doosy.

<<   2 >>

join