It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: 42: 10/18/2011: Cain, Paul, Israel and much much more...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The Politics online sister show of the AM radio parent show ATS LIVE with your co hosts..

Semperfortis and Silk ..With Baz, Jack, Luke, Greg, Martin, Ayana in the studio

Join us, listen in and call us as this is all about you wonderful folks that are the backbone of ATS. We will tackle the issues in ways that the Main Stream Media never will..

Blunt... Unbiased.. Cut to the chase, honest discussion of the political issues and news shaping our world today, this ain't your local news.

This episode will focus on: Occupy Wall Street?? Really?? Cain Moving Ahead and New Zealand Downgraded and Terror!!

Remember that the most appreciated opinions are from the members of ATS.. so please, if you have an opinion that you would like to share.. give us a ring.. via skype.. and here's how..

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:50:36 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
This episode will focus on: Occupy Wall Street?? Really?? Cain Moving Ahead and New Zealand Downgraded and Terror!!

If this episode will focus on: Occupy Wall Street?? Really?? Cain Moving Ahead and New Zealand Downgraded and Terror!!

THEN WHY is the thread titled:

POLITICS: 42: 10/18/2011: Cain, Paul, Israel and much much more...

?????????????????????????????????????

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I don't mean to be this guy, and its usually me, i'm starting to see a trend here...but I doubt you could do a show without some element of biased opinion.

looking forward to hearing about the middle east and much of the crazyness surrounding that, saudi's being targeted by taxi drivers and whatnot xD I personally don't think theres much time left if you catch my drift, but no one ever listens to me soo, yea...will be listning.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
ATS Politics 42 is live now. Go to www.illustrial.net or the ATS show connection in the ribbon at the bottom of the page. Join us for live commentary on the show. You can contact the hosts and leave comments in the Lobby chat, or you can log in to Skype and phone in to the show. BT
edit on 18-10-2011 by BearTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join