It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Showed Prophet What Illuminati Are Gonna Do With UFOs, Zombie Technology, And Tells of Portal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
No matter how far out the title sounds, at least keep this in mind for the end times.

Most of you guys are probably not familiar with how the holy spirit talks to certain people, and all I can say about that is to hold your tongue and just hear what this lady was shown about the Illuminati plans for End Times and keep it in mind and understand that just because it may sound far out now doesn't mean it might not be possible.

Anybody looking for New Age and Sugar Coat about what the UFOs are about or gonna be used for, turn away, because this isn't about none of that kind of stuff. It's very glamorous to hear and read about these alien saviors and friends coming to save us, but that's not what this video is gonna be about. This video is gonna be about how TPTB might potentially use these things against us.

This interview with this lady was taken in 2005, way before Aaron McCollum came out with the thing about the Yemen Stargate.

Also, another thing to note is all the zombie movies that are coming out, what with Illuminati's interest in shelling out walking dead right, and aside from that, the fact that one of the SJP Illuminati cards has a Zombie card that has people still wondering.

edit on 18-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sounds like the COD: Nazi Zombies backstory...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
When she mentioned the Portal, I immediately thought about the Yemen Stargate that Aaron McCollum talked about, and then I also remembered that Duncan O Finionan talked about what CERN is really being used for. That TPTB are using it to bring in entities from another dimension in here and that is why they got that statue of Shiva- the destroyer over there.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Thank you for posting, I will certainly have to watch it as soon as I get a chance.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
you really think harry effin potter opens kids to demonic posession? i mean seriously. i can belive that corpses could be reanimated by demons and made into zombies. i can believe that UFOs and aliens are hostile, hell i can even belive in an interdimensional stargate letting demons into our world. but harry potter? wow...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by defythetyrants

You think this stuff doesn't happen because you're an outsider.

If you read this guy's life story, then you will get a quantum leap in your understanding of how the world really works and how very real the demon minions are and to what extent they are used and for what purposes.

www.spiritlessons.com...

I saw some elite society members who came in to do some sacrifices and would go back to the world with some gifts given to them by the spirits controlling the place. I saw some church leaders who came for powers, powers to say a thing that is accepted without questioning in the church. I stayed for two weeks and came back after receiving more powers.

I've seen these entities with my astral eyes or soul eyes, outside of my body, and they are real. I also heard what they sound. Until you seen one or two, then you know that it's very real.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

i dont doubt that evil entities exist.

i'm just not convinced harry potter is behind it.

on a lighter note: LOL

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by defythetyrants

Watch Ex-Satanist Stephen Dollins speak about this stuff. In some of his speech he goes into how the Illuminati annoint the entities into the products. He also explains how they send demon minions to do their bidding.

If people keep buying t hat Fiona Horn stuff, they never gonna find out the truth. The really hardcore stuff, these supposedly " white witches" don't talk about.

She has a prophecy where it goes into this.

amightywind.com...

I only posted part one of this thing, so go to Youtube for the rest, if it gets interesting for you.

edit on 18-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I have heard that lady before and I get a really bad feeling when I listen to her. I do think they are planning a fake alien invasion either before or near the same time as the actual rapture and they will explain it away with their project bluebeam deception they have planned. I think this is the grand end time deception talked about in the Bible. Don't let her fool you, you can call on the name of Jesus Christ. The Bible says that anyone that calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Here is a lady that had a similar dream to what she is saying but it was a deception...

Edit: I didn't see the harry potter comment because I only watched part of it. Satan slowly puts his foot in a crack of the door and slowly opens it til he can blow it wide open. Harry potter is witchcraft/satanism. A lot of people have been lured into witchcraft through harry potter. Satan is changing the culture with harry potter, it is very bad. God says to stay away from any kind of witchcraft.
edit on 19-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

The first time I saw the OP video, the part about Jesus name was the big iffy, but after watching some more of her stuff, I trust what she is saying. In another of her videos, it said that, God out of his mercy, even though they turned his Hebrew name to Greek translation of Jesus, He still hears people when they call him out by that name. But after the tribulation starts, when people call out to him, the one who is gonna say," here I am," is the antichrist who is also gonna go by that name of Jesus Christ.

YAHUSHUA, a Hebrew Name, is the original Name of JESUS. We are still saved in the Name Jesus but the antichrist will use the name Jesus Christ for himself IN THE TRIBULATION, so learn YAHUSHUA's NAME for then

edit on 19-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
HMMMMMMMMMMMM

new topics

top topics

join