It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Details on Lawrence E. King (of Franklin Savings and Loan Scandal)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone has any details on Lawrence E. King (birthdate, place of birth, childhood, rise to power, etc.). Not only has his wikipedia page been completely removed over the past few years, but the amount of information on him in general is underwhelming.

I've noticed a few posts on here over the years that mention bits and pieces (e.g. apparently he is living in Virginia now), however I'd really like to get all that information consolidated here.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Is this the guy who provided the kids to the sickos in the Franklin Scandal? Tbh I tried to look up on him a few weeks back after re-watching the Franklin Scandal doc and found diddly-squat.

Edit:
Just found this OP

www.franklincase.org...:king-expands-into-food-service-something-on-every-burner-jan-12-1985-&cat id=6:news-articles&Itemid=14

Apparently he left prison in April 2001
edit on 18-10-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Thanks, it's certainly been a challenge looking up info outside of the Conspiracy of Silence documentary, and the book by John DeCamp.

Someone else pointed me towards a more recent book on the subject by Nick Bryant, which is by far the most in depth account of Franklin himself. I highly recommend it to anyone even mildly interested in the topic.

Just to answer my own question in case anyone else is interested, according to Nick Bryant, "he was born Sept 7, 1944" to Ponco and Vineta King. He went to Omaha Central High School, and worked as a waiter for the Blackstone Hotel in downtown Omaha. He then went to Omaha U for pre-med, but left early and joined the USAF from 1965-1969, getting to rank of E5 (sergeant).

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Manager at lion food supermarket? W Virginia?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join