It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Blue and round and in orbit or at least it was .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have got to throw this info back out there since it is still bugging the H out of me as to what it is . It is an older live feed from Nasa Television uploaded June 9 th 2011 . Being as brief as I can the video part of importance starts at the 5:00 to 5:07 mark . I am not trying to cause a stir but looking for an acceptable and reasonable answer to what it could be .

www.youtube.com...

Just to the left of the top part of the gold solar panel it comes into view , then like magic Nasa chops that part of the feed to another perspective view . Which doesn't make sense but when did Nasa actually let the live feeds continue when an object comes into view that would ask more questions than give answers ?

As the vid progresses and the sun reveals it better , it does not appear to be any kind of lens flair . Three aspects can be used in confirming it to be of an unknown origin . The sun rise against the gold solar panel on the right side of the screen as well as the other solar panel on the opposite side , and the increased brightness of the blue object in orbit . The crescent shape as it is lit up give me reason to believe that it has a round mass .

It does not appear to be space junk also , but does appear to be stationary . I realize the clip is so short , but I had no control of how long it would be visible . Running the vid to the 5:30 mark , the object has disappeared out of view . Could the object have moved ( possible ) ? Could it have been nothing at all ? Highly unlikely since the vid upon it coming into view was chopped . If it was nothing then what would be the harm in letting the vid continue as it was ? Showing the different perspective is a plausible reason for the change but the timing of it just doesn't seem right .

If one of the experts here could post or embed the particular parts of the vid and the image in question , thanks TONS . Looking to you guys and gals for assistance .

P.S. Getting a little freaky when the image upload has been downloaded a few times even before any link to it has been made .

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here is the video.

I have no idea what that is. Someone will be by any minute with an explanation though.

edit on 18-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

OP if you would like the video in your opening post just edit it and put aMiP-D4SJZQ in the YouTube video area.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Thanks so much for the embed . Limited comp skills when it comes to it .

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I see a satellite firing it's thrusters
line 2

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

No problem. Next time if you would like to embed it, just put in the part after the =

So on this exact video the link full link was "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMiP-D4SJZQ"

Just put in the aMiP-D4SJZQ and you're good to go.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ok i can't see the object.
The first pic is @ 5.07 mark, second on the right @5.25.
Can someone indicate the location please.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

hello watchog.
what good eyes you have. i saw it as well. a cresent forming and then it was cut. it must be in the vicinity as the gradual apperance is fluid. couldn't honestly say what it is other than spherical in form. put your seatbelt on, here come the debunkers!
star and flag for observation skills.
regards fakedirt
edit on 18-10-2011 by fakedirt because: spellpunk

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

roughly ten o'clock from the left, top tip of the solar panel.
2nd
f

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
OP can you provide a timer so it can be observed better?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Looks like another lens reflection as a new light source comes into play. Two new reflections are starting at the same time- One large on the left, and one small on the right. I'm guessing the small one is in question because it looks like a planet as it builds(along with the large blue arc on the left) from 5:03 - 5:07 then the frame cuts. We come back to the same shot at 5:22 and both reflections are at max visibility and the new blue orb is just another on the lens panning with the camera like all the others.

-Do you concur doctor?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
Ok i can't see the object.
The first pic is @ 5.07 mark, second on the right @5.25.
Can someone indicate the location please.

On your left pic it would be where the right side pic shows the white cover object . As mentioned from the vid it shows up from 5:00 through until 5:07 . Not until later in the vid does the white cover appear .

The white cover is larger than the initial blue object is . It I believe debunks itself when it is shown later in the vid .
edit on 18-10-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

If you run the vid back and forth the appearance of it should be better than if you just let it run by itself .
edit on 18-10-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I'm sorry, are you guys talking about the blue reflection that is forming up until the vid switches to another camera?
And in the second pic is fully formed and slightly lighter in colour?
edit on 18-10-2011 by AurelioMaghe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't think it is a craft; alien or human, but could be something coming into our solar system. I'm still learning but I saw a Youtube video that had a blue ring in it.
This video shows it;

Personally I believe the black dot in front of the sun is a black hole, as I have a Youtube video(now deleted) that shows this black dot on 9 Oct 2008 at exactly the same place.

So it can't be Nibiru in front of the Sun.......YET.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The two off white grainy lens flares below the blue object show a clear difference in texture to be considering it to be a flare . The blue object in comparison makes it suspect of being a flare , it appears to be tighter in pixels/density on the vid ..

new topics

top topics

join