It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FreeSpeechZone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have Started a Yahoo Group For Libertarians and Just Plain Freedom Lovers of every Kind

groups.yahoo.com...

It is a yahoo group for Libertarians that I have just started every one that loves freedom and would like to see our country back on the right track is welcome to join. It will be a place to gather and talk about ways to spread the Libertarian message and coordiante action accross the nation. I hope to see this grow into a group that can get things done by email campaigns and other forms of action at all levels local state and Federal. You dont have to be Libertarian just believe in the country our founding fathers started and our constitution

You are welcome to join and help change the country

Frank (Amuk)

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'll be more than happy to join

My screen name in yahoo is chef_lh

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
I'll be more than happy to join

My screen name in yahoo is chef_lh

Just follow the Link

EVERYONES opinion is welcome I am hopping to get enough people across the nation to make a real difference.

Dont be shy in posting it is TRULY a Free Speech Zone

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I will join right now.......My name will be same name as I am now...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I will join right now.......My name will be same name as I am now...

Are you having trouble Getting on?

I have invited several Libertarians in and running for office our district Leader and a Guy that has ran for Governer here before.

Both are a good source of knowledge for those interesred in running for office. I plan on this being THE PLACE for politicaly active Libertarians to meet and plan on EVERY level

I am looking forward to seeing you there

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Nope i got in fine....See everybody there... Leave the nasty attitudes at the door... I want to talk politics!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I am gonna see if we can have a Link here to our Board and we will put a link to here on ours

new topics

top topics

join