It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Tips For The Simpletons of 'Occupy Wall Street'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

Well, communism in it's truest form is a very hard reality to accomplish as it does not account for those people who do not like to share or feel that they are doing more than their fair share or place more value one thing over another...in essence true communism neglects to take into account the human spirit.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marzabeth
reply to post by SG-17

Well, communism in it's truest form is a very hard reality to accomplish as it does not account for those people who do not like to share or feel that they are doing more than their fair share or place more value one thing over another...in essence true communism neglects to take into account the human spirit.

Of course and that is why it does not work.

That is why the simpletons do not know
what they are doing at wallstreet.

Their communists leaders do know.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Oh boy! More OWS hypocrisy. But it's all necessary to get what they want done. At least that's what I was told about their t-shirt and souvenir sales. Capitalism is bad, except when they do it. Yup.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have taken care of my Family and immediate friends to this date. Am I responsible for the rest? NO! !!!
If you want to be free, you take care of yourself and immediate family. Why does anyone rely on the government?
If you want to occupy my property, I'll greet you with a shotgun If you come to take anything I have EARNED and sweated over, You will meet the end of a double barrel.

While I do disagree with Wall Street, It is not my calling to subsidize anyone else but those related to me and on my own accord to any benefit I choose. It is a shame that I will guess 3/4 of you do not understand the meaning of charity? No government involved and never a need to really involve them.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
In regards to the article linked in the OP, I find it very arrogant and condescending. And, I'd like to ask the author of the Forbes article what he's done to educate the public on what he is rightfully outraged about in regards to bank actions.However, I don't disagree with any of the solutions that he proposes. Putting all derivatives on regulated exchanges with nightly margin supervision would solve much of the TBTF derivative timebomb.

The way I see it is that the OWS people know they've been sodomized and know who did it, even if they can't exactly enumerate how. Anyone who's ever fell for a hustle didn't realize it till the perpetrator was gone. The fact that virtually no one has been held to account for the trillions looted from the American people is OUTRAGEOUS. Lets start by fixing that OWS can agree, most of the original Tea Party agree, I by no means speak for all Independents and I agree.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

It IS condescending. Sort of the same way the old wise father condescendingly scolds a child for doing something stupid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join