It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using Occupy Wall Street to Pick Up Chicks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Just thought it would be good to take a look at this, its something different to all the doom and gloom of ATS. I must warn you though that it is definitely a bit abstract to say the least.

And then the Occupy Wall Street protests came along. While protesting the greed and unfairness present in today's economy, these events have provided a fertile ground for the young, urban unprofessional to connect with available local singles for chatting, or possibly more. To find out more about the romantic potential of angry, militant dating, I decided to find a subject familiar with the protests. And, after a bit of old fashioned asking for help on a message board, I got in touch with Michelle, an Occupy Wall Street (OWS) protestor, who agreed to help enlighten me on the finer points of protest dating.

Read more: Using Occupy Wall Street to Pick Up Chicks | Cracked.com www.cracked.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Talk about making sour grapes into wine!

Love it!

"Yo Baby!...Yeah! Down with the Establishment!....Stick it to the Man!...How about if this man sticks it to you?!!!"

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well its what facebook is also about, something like a hot line number for desperate people or swingers or what ever once sexual preference is. Myself, i enjoy the tradional old timers way of going out to bars or clubs and seeing something that i like ans simply using verbal communication. You know that sound that emits from the mouth when our vocal chords contract and expand. Yeah it sounds weird but in the old times they used to call it talking. All this digital age and new age crap is simply an excuse for people with an inferior complex to feel that they still have it.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yeah not such a great idea just more government money paying for them to play.

Meh that is just worthless.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

C'mon Neo. The game is always on between the sexes.

I find this amusing. But it is a crap shoot.

top topics

join