It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought to tickle the nerve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i was just thinking for some random reason, that it would be very clever to hide something by having it orbit the moon while always staying in the earths shadow, we would never see it.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

What are you thinking of hiding ?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

The premise was actually used in the TV show V. For that matter, any planets in the solar system would work as well, even better. Yep, an alien fleet could very easily sneak right up on us.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Mind you, it would only be easy to hide something extra terrestrial

I doubt we could hide Something that big (as it would have to be self sustainable to be constantly hidden) into space without hearing about it. Therefore i highly doubt there could be anything terrestrial up there

(Unless ofcorse we have crafts that use a much more advanced propulsion that is queit and non detectable)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Umm... how can something orbiting the Moon be always in the Earth's shadow? I just can't figure that out...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The mothership is behind the moon, that's why TPTB are allowing their system to fall apart, so that when they come they will have the best harvest.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ahhhh..... but its got to get there undetected first. If they get there undetected why not just stay undetected. Moon or no moon.
edit on 18/10/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I was thinking Drug smugglers should use Pigeons!

Do pigeons even have jobs anymore?

top topics

join