It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lol, this is funny!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

They probably thought better of it when they sobered up the next morning and removed you from their list. Either that or they were like some of my old foes; they decided they didn't like the term "respected" in your title and removed you for that reason.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by spw184

They probably thought better of it when they sobered up the next morning and removed you from their list. Either that or they were like some of my old foes; they decided they didn't like the term "respected" in your title and removed you for that reason.

lol, they foed you too? xD

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I have two. One of which I actually told to go do themselves, yeah I said it, lol. I have not foed anyone though.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
I have two. One of which I actually told to go do themselves, yeah I said it, lol. I have not foed anyone though.

You didn't tell them "Go do yourself" in those words right? lol

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

EDIT: hmmm..can't see a list on the left with my rivals on it?..nothing shows up with a red circle with an a- in it ??

You can see a list of the people you've "rivaled" on your profile directly under the list of members you've added as a friend.

Just looked and you don't have any so far, that's why you can't see it showing up.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I have one of the admins as a foe, and I'm staff!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thanks RA...

I was looking to the left when I clicked on rivals..and saw nothing, but when I went back to profile, and checked bottom left, saw a few and deleted them..

Its all good now..

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I have one of the admins as a foe, and I'm staff!

That is too cute... but it doesn't surprise me...I'm sure there are a few admins that don't see eye to eye on certain issues, and become rivals in some sense.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I have to add that I have nothing but the deepest respect for all those in my Rival list...

We've had some great discussion on various threads...opposing viewpoints, but great discussions nonetheless...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join