It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Energy Shift Happen Last Thursday/Friday 13th/14th?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitsuzen

feel a strong likening to Christ? yeah...me, too. not to steal you from her thread but if you check the link in my sig, "do you feel it?"...it's my thread about waking up...and feeling like Christ (not the man..but the spirit of love that was in Him).
edit on 10/19/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Oh gosh, Thank you, Jane. Your reply made me cry and then laugh at the same time. I can feel your energy and sincerity. It's awesome! I have asked for guidance and the ability to share the love that I feel. I am a quiet and shy person. I've been drawn to ATS for a few years now, but haven't posted until recently. Thank you so much for your reply it truly made my day. I would love to hear anything you have to share. I have this incredible, overwhelming need to share and connect with others. If you thought the chicken "coincidence" was good how's this... Before I came to ATS this morning I was on Youtube and just so happened to watch the preview for Disney FAIRIES ! In the past few days I have had the thoughts of Fairies in my head and I went outside yesterday evening in hopes of seeing one! Right after watching the video I came to ATS and your Fairy post was the first thing I read! How amazing!

Here is the link to the video.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-10-2011 by Hitsuzen because: (no reason given)

Oh and one other thing. The title of your thread "Did Energy Shift Happen Last Thursday/Friday 13th/14th?"
Friday the 14th was my birthday! Haha
edit on 19-10-2011 by Hitsuzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I read your thread the day you posted it. I wanted to reply very badly, but like I mentioned earlier I have privacy issues because I use the living room big screen TV for internet because the screen broke on my laptop. So I usually post when no one else is home. Anyway, I loved your thread! I could have wrote it myself! I felt a very strong connection with you while reading it. Your personality reminds me so much of my brother. Even though I always loved Jesus I had sort of went through a "religion rebellion". So much of the bible comes across to me as VERY negative. Not at all like the God that I feel is real. I truly don't know what to make of the bible when it comes to what is real and what is not real. It certainly seems like there are some truths, but they have been perverted by very perverted, evil men for the purpose of control, power and manipulation. However, the simple thought of Jesus has always put a smile on my heart. After many years of confusion and depression I have finally found true happiness and connection to God and all of creation. Much Love to you and thank you for sharing.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

This whole topic of relationships ending is very interesting. One of the reasons I quit my job was because I needed a break from people. I also distanced myself from some family members because of their negative effect on me. I am an extremely sensitive empath. I always have been. Unfortunately, most people are quite negative, and I have a very difficult time dealing with it. Recently though, I'm feeling stronger. I feel like I can see through the negativity in people and what truly causes it. It's fear. It's not that people are bad they are living in fear. Fear of not being loved, feeling that they are not truly loved or even not worthy of being loved. They don't love themselves basically.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
I hate to be the first to say this, but... I don't feel a thing!
Nothing is different in any perciveable way to me.

It sounds like a good calm felling most of you are describing tho, I can only hope it will spread to my far corner of the world too

I just said a prayer for you and sent love your way. Please don't feel discouraged that you haven't felt any changes. We are all very unique, beautiful beings. We will all have experiences unique to ourselves. Just live with love in your heart, share that love with others, and all good things will come. I have always been a very sensitive person. To sound, light and people's energy and emotions. Something inside me is urging me to pray for and love this planet and all things living on it. Maybe it's the universes way of balancing out the negativity that has been happening. For so long I was feeling a sense of doom for humanity and the planet. Like many others I felt that humanity was like a cancer on the earth. I tell you, now, I have a complete opposite view. I see such beauty in every single human being. I send love energy and gratefulness to every person I pass on the streets or come in contact with. I feel such tremendous Joy, Love and Peace. My view of the future is glorious! I am so grateful to be alive in these times. I truly believe we are racing towards wonderful and heavenly adventures. I know this may sound corny to some. I might sound like some religious freak. I assure you, I am not! This is not about religion, or new age or anything of the sort. In fact I really can't describe what it is in words. I recently was drawn to reading about near-death-experiences. They can be truly inspiring. I believe these people were sent back to give us important messages about who we really are, and that LOVE is the key.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hello there,

I am new to this forum so 'hi'.

I was very interested to read this experience of angelchemuel and those of others.

A few years ago I had an unexpected but incredibly wonderful experience which has continued to change my perceptions entirely. It was in the afternoon on an average day. It started with awareness and of huge surge of love - within me but also being sent back to me. My focus was changed, the walls in my room were changing into unbelievably, beautiful colours and I saw images of lots of people, children, waving happily. Simultaneously, I felt ringing in my ears which changed tones, up and down. i didnt directly hear any voices but it did feel like i was told to send love to heal the negativity. It was very personal and new things develop, sometimes quickly - other times there is a long gap before i see anything new.

But in response to the shift recently - I have started to have more vivid visual sightings in the last few days.
I have been seeing what I take to be energy fields, which if I look for a second on a particular spot, move in a certain motion - but not always same direction - and evolve into a loving eye, since that afternoon. I once saw a golden glow moving in air above my head. I have questioned if all this is some military experiment and concluded if it were that, the accompanying feelings of love and gentleness would not be their desired outcome, as govnt and war mongers are included in the negativity i seem to be told to focus on.

I also believe the more people who do such things as meditate or pray - have a definite effect. I think our thoughts are energy and loving feelings and thoughts develop more love. I think warmongers try to kill that energy by making us emanate hate. It is because hate is like an infection they manipulate. The only thing to take away that infection is try to emanate love instead. I find it very hard at times as the pain inflicted on people and all life forms is unbearable. I get so angry but it makes me wonder what it is really all about.

Well in the last few weeks , in the night especially, i can see what looks like an orb which seems to (i know this sounds like madness). but it seems to be really happy when i see it and rushes over to me, I had seen this before but now it happens often. Repeatedly. On the rare nights when I havent seen it, i feel quite sad. Last week however it, was glistening and glowing as it rushed over to me but then changed shape into what i can't find words for. It was vaguely rectangular, and sparkling in different colours but mostly silvery.

I am glad to see others are feeling such things too cos it is difficult to discuss such things without being labelled as mad. I expect some will think that anyway!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitsuzen

Look at this girls wings flutter!
Heck you are doing just fine......just keep passing it forward.
Off to watch your link now.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by emmycat
Hello there,

I am new to this forum so 'hi'.

I was very interested to read this experience of angelchemuel and those of others.

A few years ago I had an unexpected but incredibly wonderful experience which has continued to change my perceptions entirely. It was in the afternoon on an average day. It started with awareness and of huge surge of love - within me but also being sent back to me. My focus was changed, the walls in my room were changing into unbelievably, beautiful colours and I saw images of lots of people, children, waving happily. Simultaneously, I felt ringing in my ears which changed tones, up and down. i didnt directly hear any voices but it did feel like i was told to send love to heal the negativity. It was very personal and new things develop, sometimes quickly - other times there is a long gap before i see anything new.

But in response to the shift recently - I have started to have more vivid visual sightings in the last few days.
I have been seeing what I take to be energy fields, which if I look for a second on a particular spot, move in a certain motion - but not always same direction - and evolve into a loving eye, since that afternoon. I once saw a golden glow moving in air above my head. I have questioned if all this is some military experiment and concluded if it were that, the accompanying feelings of love and gentleness would not be their desired outcome, as govnt and war mongers are included in the negativity i seem to be told to focus on.

I also believe the more people who do such things as meditate or pray - have a definite effect. I think our thoughts are energy and loving feelings and thoughts develop more love. I think warmongers try to kill that energy by making us emanate hate. It is because hate is like an infection they manipulate. The only thing to take away that infection is try to emanate love instead. I find it very hard at times as the pain inflicted on people and all life forms is unbearable. I get so angry but it makes me wonder what it is really all about.

Well in the last few weeks , in the night especially, i can see what looks like an orb which seems to (i know this sounds like madness). but it seems to be really happy when i see it and rushes over to me, I had seen this before but now it happens often. Repeatedly. On the rare nights when I havent seen it, i feel quite sad. Last week however it, was glistening and glowing as it rushed over to me but then changed shape into what i can't find words for. It was vaguely rectangular, and sparkling in different colours but mostly silvery.

I am glad to see others are feeling such things too cos it is difficult to discuss such things without being labelled as mad. I expect some will think that anyway!

Wow, thank you for sharing that! It doesn't sound like madness at all to those who are experiencing the same things. Did I understand you correctly that you have seen an "eye"? Is this with your eyes closed or open? I hear those changing tones all the time too.

I absolutely agree with you that the more of us that meditate, pray and project as much love as we can are making a huge difference! Whether we share the experience or keep it to ourselves it is still powerful. I think we are all waking up to our natural powers that we have been fooled into believing are just magical fairytales. We have been brainwashed into believing that people who have these abilities are either lying or have mental issues. Every one of us has the power to change the world. The more of us that get aligned with the same loving thoughts the more powerful we become. I have stopped watching the negative, brainwashing TV. I seek out only positive information on the internet. I am changing my life to remove all negative influences. I used to be a horror movie junkie. Those evil images poison our minds and cage us extreme fear. We have been controlled and manipulated for too long. I have dedicated myself to live in LOVE and only LOVE. The insults and criticism of those who don't yet understand do not affect me. I just send them Love and pray that our Beautiful, ALL Loving Creator will fill their hearts with love, understanding and remembrance of who they truly are and what this life is meant to be. Please feel free to share any other experiences you are having! I hope Jane is okay with me hijacking her thread! LOL. I'm just so excited to finally get this all out in the open and share these experiences with such wonderful people! I feel like I'm bursting with Joy. I have more experiences to share also. There is so much happening!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by emmycat

Hello to you too!
No nobody here on this thread is going to think you are mad.
Your energies are very welcome as far as I am concerned!
I would like to ask though, do you feel protected/safe?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by angelchemuel

Hmm, something strange with all of this. After yesterdays posts, i woke up this morning and immediately was very negative in my outlooks. Then, about an hour, this veered massively to the positive! Now that has just left me confused. I, like everybody else, suffers from mood swings depending upon what is going on in my life but such a massive mood swing for no discernible reason is just weird to me and makes me think that whatever energies are around at present are definitely in a state of flux.

I realise people reading this will be able to find all sorts of holes in this post and all sorts of of explanations. All i can say is that from my perspective i can't explain this. Is my matter being mutated by the sun? I kind of hope so as that would be uber cool!

I too have been having extreme mood swings. It feels like ALL energy and emotion is intensifying, both negative and positive. It's a steady pace with sudden leaps and jumps here and there. I have had episodes of EXTREME fear rush over me as well as Love and euphoria. I thinks it's all the years of negativity and fear built up inside me. I'm working hard at accepting negativity for what it is and releasing the built up negative energy. I don't know if we are being mutated by the sun or universe or if our true selves are finally awakening. It's an amazing ride that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Just to let you guys know I am here and watching all this unfold!
Very very interesting.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
you know...

i never thought about it til now. starting around november of last year...i started having these visions of loops collapsing, which i took to mean that things were lining up and that the end of some kinda loop was nearing. well...that feeling stayed with me until around early summer.

2 weeks ago, i started having those visions again. loops collapsing. and i felt like we were about to "change gears" soon. i'd assume that vision/premonition was in relation to this...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
hi again,

i must have missed a page yesterday because i re-read today and can't believe Hitsuzen - youre experiences are very similar to mine!!

i too get a sort of tingly feeling, niggles on my scalp and usually shortly after, i have one of these great 'things'. like you i see swirling energy which has loving eye in centre - what really got me though was when you said it blinked at you!! That's brilliant cos i see that too!! I wonder what you think it means. I was wondering if it is ourselves at a different, more loving and aware state, looking back at ourselves and encouraging us to 'develop' spiritually.

Also when i was talking about the energy swirls and the orbs i see - i can put my hand in and there is a golden glow which means sometimes i cant see the tips of my fingers anymore but my fingertips tingle...

Another thing in common - the walls moving.. When i was a child i used to see this and the door to my bedroom vibrating which really scared me. I hadn't experienced that since until last year when i was just looking at the enery swirls & flashing lights etc.. the walls and windows started to move in a strange way and i had the feeling i was being told that walls are not real - then - i had an urge to look up and i saw this large golden glowing kind of orb like thing above my head. at first i got a bit of a start and shut my eyes for a minute but it was still there hovering above me. I was questioning whether it was illusion, military nosy tool etc. i told it if it had ill intentions to leave, if it was of love that was ok. it stayed there for a long time - eventually i fell asleep. i havent seen that since though.

In answer to Jane - it is great to be able to talk about this with people such as yourself. At first when I saw the eye, i was quite amazed. One day i was talking to a neighbour and i could see a huge golden eye in the sky. I almost keeled over but continued to chat. I see a loving eye when my eyes are open. When i close my eyes, i often see beautiful, swirling colours usually a brilliant lilacy/purple which have loving eye in centre which as Hitsuzen sees - blinks. The lilac colours sometimes have letters in them which swirl and then form 'Love'.
Sometimes i see patterns which i never remember.

I do sometimes feel a bit unsafe but i think this is natural when things you never imagined, happen. When i do i ask for loving protection - but then i ask that all the time for everyone/all there is. That seems to be the main thing i am being told to do. I think it is to drive negativity out from everywhere and turn everything to love again.
I have one friend i can talk to about this and my two daughters - who i dont tell everything to as it would maybe worry them. So im so glad to talk to you here. I have had a lot of other things too which i will tell you about but dont want to go on and on too much - but it is exciting!!

Thanks for your very encouraging comments!!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I have an update to the energy I want to share with you all...it's not huge...as it should be...but I shall put it together between clients today...watch this space!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
During this week I am feeling terrible. Very tired, unable to think of focus in general, depressed.All I want is just to stay home doing nothing. I want everything to just stop! When is this going to end? Is anybody else feeling the same way?

I think I cannot tolerate it anymore.
edit on 22-10-2011 by kapodistrias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
hi Kapodistrias,

I get periods like that.

The past year or so it felt like I was forced to look into the most negative part of me and clear it out. It is a horrible place to be in. Large part was due I know to personal things but i felt also that this funny ache wasn't
about the obvious.

I can't explain easily but I think we are all a bit like a cell in a tissue which may feel its' life is only affected by itself or the neighbouring cells it senses. But the tissue, also aware of the cells 'knows' they affect it but is also aware of other tissues, and on to the relationship between tissues and organs - organs to a body. Then if that body is human, the being is aware of other humans and affected by them, so what hurts them, will hurt him. So we are part of the bigger picture of beings whom we are aware of but also of beings and states of being, we are not as yet conscious of.. Maybe we didn't get shot/bombed, or didn't think we were hurt when nuclear weapons were tested on the very beautiful being - earth - but we are part of her. We affect one another.

At other times we are more perceptive to feelings of great love and happiness. I think that lumbering low feeling is because somewhere, deep down, we are striving to get rid of the shackles that seem to prevent us being in that place we came from, of perfect peace and love.

What I think is you sound sensitive and aware which can be hard-going. But hopefully that will pass soon and you will pick up happier vibes.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by emmycat

Purging all the negativity was absolutely exhausting and sometimes terrifying. I "think" I'm finally rid of it!
I have been feeling much more balanced this past week. Almost like a calmness has come over me.

I do have a few more symptoms to share though.
Do any of you have allergies? I didn't have allergies until I was about 35. The first year it just lasted a few days. It's been steadily getting worse every year. For the past 5 weeks the allergies have been horrible.
Another thing is that I noticed I cannot tolerate sugar anymore. The other day I ate a piece of chocolate cake and was incredibly dizzy for hours afterwards.
The ringing in my ears have been much higher pitched lately.
I have had some very lucid and interesting dreams in the past few days.
I'm having some trouble sleeping.
Also, I get a lot of muscle twitching all over my entire body. I've never experienced anything like it.

I would love to hear anything you guys have been experiencing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join