It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Energy Shift Happen Last Thursday/Friday 13th/14th?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Last Friday in the wee hours of the morning, I happened to be awake as I had dosed off for a nap earlier. I was on the net here and other places when all of a sudden there was what I can only describe as a 'whoosh' of energy.
I do not want to describe too much of what I was 'shown' at this point as I would like to start by having some confirmations if other people 'felt' something too. This happened to me at around 4-5am UK time Friday. I have had one confirmation that 'something' happened from another ATS'er here on this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since then I have talked to some of my enlightened/spiritual friends...in fact I started contacting them at a reasonable time during Friday morning. They too confirmed that 'something' is 'different', and we all agree it is still going on and getting 'stronger'.

Any takers?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I have no idea really as i was asleep at that time but i have to admit that i have been feeling a lot perkier since friday and generally in good spirits (despite domestic concerns that i should probably be worrying about). I just feel very positive about all sorts of things. Is this the type of thing that you mean or am i way off the mark here?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
can't say that i felt it thursday night/friday morning.. but i can say this:

last week...there were 3 separate nights that this happened. it was getting neat my bedtime (within an hour or 2) and i was sitting on the couch, watching tv with the mrs. all of the sudden...i got hit with INTENSE vertigo...as though i were on a roller coaster. spinning, whirling, flipping. the room, itself, wasn't spinning (obviously...i'm talking about my vision). it was all a feeling...it was all body. my lady noticed the first night that something was wrong. and when i went to bed, the spinning/whirling continued for at least an hour.

i live in atlanta, ga. i am very in tune with the spiritual awakening that is occurring and all the weird energies that have been going on this year. so...when i experience something like this, like you, i call all kinda of friends. well...the morning after the first night i felt this, i was talking to a friend in british columbia (like...5,000 miles away). oddly enough...he felt it, too. the 2nd night i felt it, no one i know felt it. the 3rd night i felt it, the next morning, i was talking to a friend in california...and sure enough, he left it, too.

so yeah OP...i would have to agree that there was some weird energy last week.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Brilliant! Excellent!
I can confirm that one of my friends is in a very similar situation as yourself and she like you doesn't seem to have the same attitude to her problems either.
So yes...a BIG YES.....this is exactly right!

I shall wait for a few more posts...hope we get them...and then post in more detail what I 'got', and with my various friends permissions I will include their experiences too.
The reason I am doing this this way, is so that we can al feel a little more secure, and dare I say not so alone and barmy with what we have experienced,
thank you so much for your input.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Oh this is so brilliant!
I have mulled over whether I should post this up....but now I am sooooo glad I did.
There was a pre-event to this energy shift which lasted a few days....I will illuminate more when we get a few more postings.....as it will be interesting if anyone experienced this too.
Thank you both so far....hope there is some more confirmations eh?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

It is rather strange if other people are also feeling this. I have to say that i am generally a positive person anyway whatever the siuation (with occasional very black moods) but since last friday i feel positive about pretty much everything.

The general day to day gloom on the news doesn't seem so depressing either - the stories are still the usual depressing stuff but i just feel the outcomes will all be a lot more positive.

I can't explain or rationalise this feeling and tbh i feel slightly uncomfortable with spiritual explanations - i am not religious. I do believe that 'spiritual' experiences are basically about us being particles held together by whatever experiencing different energies from the sun, earths magnetic field, etc and this makes me wonder if the newly detected matter mutations from the sun are affecting us now.

That said i am not confident enough to dismiss spiritualism either! Definately something happening though.....

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
In this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... myself and a few others are feeling something is up as well

Looking forward to what else you have to say about this.
edit on 18-10-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
2-4 days ago (I do not remember exactly when)I was driving 4 friends in my car when I came to a stop behind 2 other cars at a red light

I know my foot was pressed firmly on the brake but all of I sudden I felt a very strong woosh of energy and acceleration that had me disoriented for 2-3 seconds.. I didn't see anything it was all feeling. My foot was still on the brake afterwards

This has never happened to me before either... everyday I sense there is something coming, something some of us are feeling now but soon everyone else will feel it too.. I do not know what it is or when only sometime in the near future we will all know

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I felt the same thing but it was on the 11th, about 3am. It was
weird. And I just kept thinking "They're here. The Annunaki
have arrived". Maybe that sounds silly. I'm not even sure
if I believe in the them. But that's what kept running through
my head.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

if you check the link in my sig (do you feel it?) it's a thread i started in april all about this awakening. it's been building for quite some time. it started for me...around last november but april is when i could no longer fight it and had to get it out...had to share it.

i don't know if i believe the ascension into 4d noise...not sure about the indigo/starseed movement. no sure about any labels, really. all i know...is we're on the verge of taking a leap that we have never taken before. eternity is a cycle...so this step has been made before, though not by our consciousness.

so..whatever is coming...i hope all are prepared to be blown away (even those of us who are aware). please...i'd love to hear/see/feel any info/news you have to share. please do enlighten me to your revelations/insights!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I’m so glad you started this thread!

I definitely feel different recently. I think it started sometime between the 7th and the 14th of October. Not sure what it is, but it’s a change in the way I perceive things and how I feel. Other than that I am not sure how to describe it.

I first noticed when doing my pre-sleep meditation, I was so much more in touch with the state of peace I try attain, almost like I it surrounded me instantly.

I also get tingles/shivers a lot these days, especially when thinking about certain things going on in the World, and more recently while reading your first post.

Not sure what’s up, but something is.

Peace
PW

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimalWisdom

dude/dudette...i get shivers/goosebumps ALL the time when thinking along metaphysical/spiritual lines. almost like...a confirmation. like...i'll be thinking along...get some cool thought...and then get crazy chills/goosebumps and this voice in my head telling me that's right. i also get them when reading certain posts that are describing things similar to what i've gone through/thought.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have also felt a great change beginning. I have some health problems that usually keep me in constant pain and dicomfort but over the last 2-3 weeks I have been feeling better than I have in years. I have also had energy which I can only describe as the feeling of excitement all the time. Untill a few weeks ago i slept about 6 hours a night. I am now only sleeping about 3 hours a night and I am waking up very rested. I have also noticed a change in the people around me. This weekend I spent nine hours in the butcher shop with my family friends. Usually we just talk about farming, trucks, hunting, work and women. This weekend however I noticed everyone talking about what is going on with our current world. And were talking guys who you wouldn't think to even care about this stuff. I didn't even bring up any of the things i see here or on other conspiracy sites. I just kept my mouth shut and listened to what their thoughts were. I was surprised at what I heard. So yes there is deffinitely a great change happening. I'm glad to see others are noticing. I can't wait to see what else you have to say, and here more from others. Thanks for the post.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i've also noticed:

over the past year...almost every couple that i know has broken apart, except for couples more recently formed. be it they were dating, engaged or married with kids. all kinds of friendships ending and new ones beginning. lots of people quitting their lifelong jobs/careers to find more meaningful paths in life. everyone (whether consciously or not) is stepping out of negative karma.

as the angels awaken...they will shake off the negativity as fleas...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I can't say I have had anything like you have described. Actually, I feel a bit crummier than last week...

Double rainbows
Me Tarzan, you Jane.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The following are exerpts from a friend's email to me yesterday. He is very connected and experiences syncros more than anyone I have ever met:

I wish I can describe for you the current feeling or high (Probably pretty close to the morphine kick that Bro John had last week) that I have radiating from my heart and soul at the moment. The last several days have been filled with almost dreamlike wonderment for me and I wanted to try my best to capture this feeling and my thoughts in a letter to you guys.

Brothers it was like the universe was dancing and I was just swept up in and a part of it. Even If I had videotaped this little drive-by I know it would never feel and look the same as you just had to experience it in the slow motion moment. It has been quite some time since I have felt this way but being in that slow motion “one with the universe dance” was just exhilarating. It’s the closest I have come to being next to god in quite some time.

---

So while I am yet to resonate at these levels, I can certainly attest that I am close to other(s) who are "in the mix."

Blessings.
SolSha
edit on 18-10-2011 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
HeHe Merlyn and The Knights have been doing a few little tweaks with the New Grail Hope Ya all like it Peace and Bless the people of Kamelot and Avalon

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
HeHe Merlyn and The Knights have been doing a few little tweaks with the New Grail Hope Ya all like it Peace and Bless the people of Kamelot and Avalon

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The higher energies are increasing - and are being felt by many. Many more will as the days/weeks/months unfold. However, they can be likened to the tides - with higher energy tides arriving, peaking, subsiding, then coming again, in increasing strength.

Congratulations - the experiences you describe are a milestone. May the road rise to meet you on your journey!
edit on 10/18/2011 by Open2Truth because: format malfunction

edit on 10/18/2011 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Strange, I too have been perkier and also have had some weird spiritual "shocks" lately. One just made me start to cry and shake, a srge of energy that I couldn't control. Was incredibly different than the norm.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join