It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iPhone 4s and SIRI, a dumping ground for amusing SIRI conversations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Well having resisted apple for years I have weakened and got the new iPhone.
Have to say that it aint a bad phone at all.
Anyway we are here to talk about SIRI the new voice activated personal assistant, although not yet fully working in the UK it is pretty neat and well, you can have some fun with it.
SIRI does have attitude at times aswell and that adds to the fun.
I have taken some screen shots of things that I asked SIRI, if you have SIRI, go have some fun with it and post your screen grabs here for all to see.
If you don't have SIRI but come across some amusing SIRI chatter on the net then post them here also!!

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
That is hilarious! Is that feature only available on the iPhone 4S? I would get myself into trouble with that. Or I'd make a new friend. Give it 10 years and you won't even have to ask it questions, it'll just read your mind.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by waveydavey

How will every one know you are better than them??? It looks the same as the old iphone

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Siri is a way better then I thought.. although I still do not think the iPhone 4S is a huge jump from the 4

anyways.. check this video out

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

HAHA
I'm not trying to be better than anyone!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Ask Siri what the 3 laws of robotics are and if she abides by them. I've had a few interesting replies albeit boring. She doesn't respond to being called a machine either. Poor synthetic, it doesn't get us organics.

new topics

top topics

join