It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Hikers Show Support for Occupy Movement; Speak At Event In Oaklank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Sarah Shourd, Shane Bauer and Josh Fattal spoke in Oakland Monday.

Look at that, the CIA infiltrating OWS!

The Iran hikers chose the city of Oakland and the Occupy movement as the backdrop for a rare public appearance Monday.

Sarah Shourd, Shane Bauer and Josh Fattal took part in the an Occupy Oakland rally at Frank Ogawa plaza. They said they wanted to show their support to the movement taking place in their town.

"We were hearing about (the occupations) little bit by little bit," Bauer said. "But it wasnt until getting back here to this city that it really hit me, that this is serious, that this is big."

The crowd erupted in applause.

"I feel proud of this happening in my city," Bauer said.

Source

So, I have no proof of them being CIA operatives or spies, but my gut has always told me they are. Seems like everybody and their grand mother has been trying to use this movement for political gain, or trying to hijack it entirely just in time for the election.

Kind of irratating the see these folks though, just more fuel for the fire against Iran. More patriotic misinformation and propaganda I suppose.

Thoughts ATS?

~Keeper

edit on 10/18/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/18/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
For their own sake and benefit, I sincerely hope that they are CIA assets or operatives. Otherwise, they really are that stupid to "hike" the Iranian border.
edit on 18-10-2011 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

So the CIA is going up against Soros for control of the Occupy... movement? That ought to be a good fight!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Hey, they were convicted in a court of law of being spies while in Iran, what more proof do you need? Who the hell goes for a liesurely hike in a war zone and along the border of a hostile country anyway?

Then again, they are a bunch of leftie loonie Berkley graduates so who knows?

new topics

top topics

join