It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're in so much trouble...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

I say we all use the system to our advantage. Everyone stop paying their debt. When the cops come for ya, go peacefully. Admit to being guilty and be proud of it. Say you will never pay your debt or taxes again. Congratulations, you're now a prisoner in the US.
What makes prison's so bad? the people in them. other than that, its fine. room and board, rec time, food. If we all occupied it, it would be a hotel, a resort. Occupy Prisons!
They'll only be able to do it while all the prisons are full which they already are...
So what next? Concentration Camps? Let them be so bold. Thats the obvious start to an eventual downfall of the US. Citizens wouldn't stand for it, and there are 300+ million of them...

just a though.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Avoiceinthewilderness

best post I've seen in quite a while

kudos to you - cheers

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Brother you're right....I feel like a serious apocalypse is the only solution, a kind of cleansing is needed. Someone could put the question of "what about the children, they haven't even had a chance to live yet" well it's worse now than it was for our parents, it safe to assume it will be worse (MUCH?) for the youngest generation to come. It's now like the snake eating it's own tail, nothing will be allowed to stop what is going to happen. The government is out of control, I'm ready for whatever is to come. I'm done with this so called "American dream" and "freedom" (I know it's very similar in many other countries as well)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Great thread OP...S&F for you sir....This is exactly why I want Ron Paul as president...I believe he is the only man that can put this country in the right direction...

Your post made me think of this song I love...enjoy "The annihilation of the EVIL MACHINE"

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

I have decided on something. After the terrorist attacks on 9/11/01, I started to tune into current events. Since that point in time, I have been tuning in to the news way-way too much.

My brain is fried.

Personally, I think the internet has put too much information on my screen. If I keep following the news obsessively, soaking in tons of information daily, I will end up as the poster child for the local asylum. Sometimes you have to pull the plug, so you can reset the world around you.

You folks are getting too obsessed with the smallest details. Even though I understand that mentality, I think it plays too much on your psyche. Obsessive compulsiveness can get you to see things, which are not actually present in the environment.

If I were to believe in 90% of the stuff people post, I would be boarding up my windows, adding multiple locks to my doors, putting on an aluminum foil hat, and saying the rosary twenty four hours a day. Yes, we live in a very unique point in history, but the negativity is becoming way too much to handle. I just cannot do it anymore.

I give up on the obsessive need in knowing every detail.

Sometimes - ignorance can be blissful.

Love each other. Be there for your brothers and sisters. Don't worry about when the sky is falling. Life it too short to keep on worrying. Tomorrow will always be there.
edit on 10/18/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The mass consciousness is changing. The people want change. The energy of change will follow soon for that is the demand of the mass consciousness. Don't be so heartbroken. Keep your focus on your goal.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

I sincerely hope you get out from under your fear. Our outer world is only a reflection of our inner.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I salute the heartbreaking words, the facts, the reality of this threads Opening Page Author. As a parent of 4 Children and Grandparent to Seven innocent youngsters, I too see now a darkening horizon. Look 10 years ahead and where's the Civilised promise of Tomorrows World????

I felt quite worried several month's back after reading on the internet, how President Obahma had phoned Russia to say, 'I guess its time for Zombie Apocolypse to start'..... What did he really mean ??????

I felt slight tremors of further worry when President Obahma visited this, the said United Kingdom. He spoke out loud saying, 'Democracy holds Freedom and Prosperity for everyone'. ??? Does it ???

Ghandi came to the UK many years back, and when a jostling journalist fought his way to the front and said, "Sir, what do you think of Civilisation???" Ghandi paused then replied saying, "I think it would be a good idea. You should try it sometime".

Too much has been said throughout the passing decades and too much has been done in the name of War. All such managed to return was a pause that enabled further fights to continue. So what am I trying to now say???

Well for a start off, the OWS protest is at the moment one hefty struggle for which far too many cannot see a reason. Yet there's nothing to prevent such becoming Project Number 1, and if that fails then project number 2 begins. Projects that in turn may find a selected group of spokesmen - otherwise known as laymen- who with maximum support could sit down at the selected table and negotiate a more Genuine future for All, especially Tomorrows World. This present systemic mode of protest must never turn to Violence. Violence has never done anything for anyone. Do I have a correct answer for it all, "NO", but I can see how easy it was for teams for high classed Government officials to start such. Trouble is, this is exactly what happened in Germany in 1923 ........ and that was part 1 of the then oncoming NAZI idealist who gradually slipped Hitler into gear, Brought dow wall street - a Black Friday - chaos, and the end score was World War 2. That's why I cannot sit back and say nothing.

The World is sick now and seeing how prevention was dumped, the chance of a Cure has cartainly gone.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Speak for yourself. They can't have my mind, it's free from this perpetual prison. They can laugh now, in the end, I win.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
first of all sorry if i have repeated anything, i only read the first and very compelling first post!

my dark my friend, dark in deed. but also true...IF people continue that train of thought. i dont know about you but i used to think about the bad in everything, naturally at first to be on the side of preparation! I got sucked into thinking and playing out these scenario's out in my head, low and behold this became my reality. my life started turning out bad, now unemployed suck in the mass unable to find any jobs with my skills.

What im getting at is you need to turn your thought process from the negative to the positive and your life will change around you. THIS DOES WORK, ive been doing it, swear to god im just waiting for that lotto ticket now ;P but seriously you can notice the changes just in thinking nicer thoughts about your day and how great its gonna end up!

i hope you all the best, i really do. everyone doesn't know where to look for the answer. its as simple as looking INSIDE the box
after we do this we'll make the next step in evolution (not darwinism)

peace

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I think there is still hope for America at least. If Ron Paul makes it to the WH and doesn't get assassinated...because we all know what happened to the last guy who tried to end the FED.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Avoiceinthewilderness

Thank you a gazillion times for your post as for me it represents everything I know in my heart to be true. This belief is the very reason I don't fear what I see around me...When my car finally dies, I'll just walk home
I never had a near death experience but instead have read any material I could get my hands on that tried to explain the nature of our reality. forty some odd years later I determined that what you describe in your post is the only possible outcome beyond this tiny moment we call "Life". Doesn't hurt to have a copy of Richard Bach's "Illusions" as your bible either

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

You are accurately describing the Dog eat dog world that always exists . Except now its really gross and will get alot worse if the mindset of the people does not change as , I think , you are saying.

So the lesson for the people is to learn what holds REAL value . Thats can be on many levels. But I think most humans at the end of a life striggle will tell you simple things that were off real value . And it is proberly not the large car or Large TV screen or all the meals they ate out at or how many yatchs they had or houses they had etc etc ....or wives they had or how many people they totally skrewed over ....
Tje essences is what is missing in peoples lives .

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well put. Here's where I am: I've been unemployed for 2 years. My wife is pregnant with our 2nd daughter. I can't get a job. Anywhere. My mortgage company calls several times a day to harass me. I am getting very desperate and very angry. This is not a good place for me to be. I am fully capable of defending myself in the event that SHTF and someone comes to my door wanting to take from me, but ya know what? I am about ready to go on the offensive if someone yells BOO. Something needs to be done, and soon..

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kriltosthe2nd

Thats a sweet thought there about positive thoughts and not getting caught up in all the DOOM .

Bad is in our heads and the rest follows .
Note that to myself .

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
As part of the OWS Movement, I have one fear....

I fear that others will not stand up, that our handlers, TPTB, will regain their composure and courage and move to destroy all of us on the front lines before reinforcements come. This is a very critical time for the revolution. Our numbers are growing, but winter is approaching and bad weather may push us out of the public eye and into danger. I fear that many of us will be identified and taken out one by one if the cameras, and the minds of the people, are turned away. Its too late for those of us that are standing to back out. They know who we are and will bide their time, like they did in London. Our only hope is to keep fighting and bring others to the battle.

I think that we have tipped our collective hand and have given TPTB reason to fear us. They will retaliate. If they destroy us, the vision of a "boot stomping on a human face forever" will be issued in. No one will be safe from it. No one on this forum, or any forum like it, will be overlooked in the witch hunts that follow away from the public eye. We, for better or wrse, have forced them into action and they will never, ever stop until we defeat them, or we are completely crushed beneath the machine.

There is a critical mass right now, enough to keep forward momentum. We ask you to join us and push them to their breaking point while we can. While they are scrambling for a foothold, before the snow and cold buy them time to regroup. Now is the time to attack with enough collective force to dismantle them entirely. Remove your money from the banks, refuse to trade stocks, cash out insurance policies and 401ks....refuse to be a part of their army and consolidate against them. Protest. Camp out. Join the swelling ranks of the revolution. Here. Now. Today.

This LOTR quotes sums it up for me:

"The Quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little, and it will fail, to the ruin of all. Yet hope remains while the Company is true."

Join us.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Well put. Here's where I am: I've been unemployed for 2 years. My wife is pregnant with our 2nd daughter. I can't get a job. Anywhere. My mortgage company calls several times a day to harass me. I am getting very desperate and very angry. This is not a good place for me to be. I am fully capable of defending myself in the event that SHTF and someone comes to my door wanting to take from me, but ya know what? I am about ready to go on the offensive if someone yells BOO. Something needs to be done, and soon..

Don't sit and wait. Meet them head on. This is a pan-global revolution. Come join us.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You are so right. What a fantastic post. The elites really must be laughing down at us. Fighting over everything. Humanity is really at a all time low. Just look at that poor toddler in China the other day. Getting run over. Dying on the street. Everybody just walking past. Im a pretty big tough guy. But watching that on the news, made me cry.
Maybe we all need to stop wars completly. Treat every human like we are all brothers and sisters.

Great Great post.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aninonymous
reply to post by thejlxc

I say we all use the system to our advantage. Everyone stop paying their debt. When the cops come for ya, go peacefully. Admit to being guilty and be proud of it. Say you will never pay your debt or taxes again. Congratulations, you're now a prisoner in the US.
What makes prison's so bad? the people in them. other than that, its fine. room and board, rec time, food. If we all occupied it, it would be a hotel, a resort. Occupy Prisons!
They'll only be able to do it while all the prisons are full which they already are...
So what next? Concentration Camps? Let them be so bold. Thats the obvious start to an eventual downfall of the US. Citizens wouldn't stand for it, and there are 300+ million of them...

just a though.

I still feel that a GENERAL STRIKE would achieve a similar end, which is to send a message. But at the end of that day you aren't in prison. You are in your own neighborhood (or if you were homeless maybe you found a new friend!)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I buy everything said except the part on Iran. There not living in any economic miracle over there. The idea that they're a free society is laughable.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join