It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're in so much trouble...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJames1337

We're just one country. Look around the world. See how much of the world has had the same exact trick played on them with Central Banks and IMF and on and on. There's a method to this madness. Don't think it's just us. It's everywhere they can be, and they're bombing many of the places it wasn't.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

jlxc, You are absolutely correct.

Your post made more sense to me just now than any other post on ATS in the last several years.

I don't like violence, I've attended OWS, trying to go about this peacefully but as the third month of this goes on I suspect things will escalate and we're looking at a possible second American Revolution.

Have been going to Democracy Now and also listening to the man who wrote The Spy Who Came In From The Cold, Tinkle Tailor, Soldier, Spy................as David le Carre (Name used because he was a British spy). His real name is David Cornwell.

Listen to his interviews. He was an insider and he appears quite intelligent.........listen carefully, America has gone beyond evil and her people, being dumbed down, distracted, divided and apathetic.

We are in so much trouble.....................possibly without some kind of intervention we are looking at real enslavement and the majority of dumb, compliant sheeple have nobody to blame but themselves.

This man was in the spy business for well over half a decade and his comments are chilling...........many of his books he says, Like "Our Kind of Traitor" talk about money laundering between the major banks and the large corporations and terrorists is true.

Mr. Cornwell (David le Carre') Grants very few interviews.................the ones with Democracy Now are some of his final ones as he says he just wants to write and not be interviewed. The man is also at least now 80 years old.

He says that when you have a country so tightly in bed with the corporations, banks and government there is basically no real rights for the people...................it's all a illusion.

Yes we are in so much trouble and possibly as crazy as it sounds...........been listening also to Carol Rosin who worked under Dr. Warren Von Braun, with the weaponization of space (and yes there is such a thing as mind control/conditioning and it can be beamed via satellite and or space stations), people, the common man that is allowed to survive the culling will relish his servitude.

How did we come to this?

Ignorance
Apathy
A "I don't care about your plight, this will never affect me or my children, it's your problem"
Greed
Sloth (In keeping an eye on the dogs suppose to be guarding the hen house / our government leaders)
Allowing corporations and banks unlimited power
Not uniting and rebelling sooner
Not having the guts to rebel

And yes, it's probably gone past the point of no return unless all the people working (and still thinking if their good little citizens the wolves won't eat them when their next on the menu) actively rebel.

Our voting system is rigged, voting (choice is an illusion). I warned ATS about that when George W. Bush Jr. stole his first term of office and was met with much ridicule and hate on ATS.

But I tried to get people to read 'Fraud" by Paul Waldman..............the 262 documented lies.

ATS is one of the largest if not the largest conspiracy site so I would surmise how most Americans think and believe is reflected here in.

Most ATSers were all for George W Bush..............Bush Jr. lied, cheated, stole and brought us, under fraudulent means, into a major war.

I also now state I still believe he or those that pulled his strings arranged 9/11 in order to manipulate us into a major war that has now cost us mega money, mega lives and damaged any chance we had with trying to bring the Middle East under control.

I'm not saying Obama is any better, nor Reagan.

Americans would rather watch Dancing with the Stars, read Twilight Novels, go to the gym, yak on their cell phones endlessly, play with their video games instead of educating themselves as to what is really going on as well as accepting the frap our corporate media has been spewing out.

You all get exactly what you deserve.

No guts, no vigilance, no freedom.

Every single one of you that has allowed the TSA to grope you, film you naked at a airport (and this is going to be extended to bus, train depots and all major buildings....................

Everyone of you that have allowed cameras to be put up on every major intersection.................

Everyone of you that has not gotten off your butts and united and revolted are to blame for the mess we are in.

Since December of 2007 I have tried again and again to warn fellow ATSers the seriousness, the amount of poop we are now chest deep in to no avail.

Why? Because American's don't research, they don't study politics nor do they any longer have the guts to revolt against the tyranny.

Nobody cares until the S hits their fan.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
And how do our banks operate?

Take a look............

Democracy NOW! - DN! Web Exclusive - David Cornwell, the legendary British novelist who writes under the name John le Carré, joins us in London. A former British spy, his books include "The Spy Who Came in from the Cold," "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy," and "The Constant Gardener." He also wrote a widely read anti-war essay in 2003 titled "The United States of America Has Gone Mad." Published with written permission from democracynow.org.

And globalization.................

Listen carefully to this wise man....................this is how we got to where we are.

Corporations are the devil, you sell your soul and will screw over anyone to stay on the payroll but eventually you as well will be ground up as well and spit out as rendered meat.

But the lot of you either don't want to see this or simply don't care.

From 2003 and they, Iran will never forget nor forgive................what goes around comes around.

As this is past history why am I drudging it up yet again?

We never learn, we keep making the same mistake, we're so easily manipulated, separated and compliant.

And most of you, quite simply, never learn.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thank you for that amazing post, and when I work tomorrow I'll watch all those videos. I just wonder how long. Not if. Just when. It's an amazing time to be alive, in the "glory" days of a dying civilization.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

What an amazing reply to an equally amazing post.
Some people have a great way of explaining the knowledge they have concluded about the situation we now face and you guys are up there with the best.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I watched those videos, great information. Seems like so many people know, and have for a long time, but it keeps on going anyways. It's disheartening.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I`ve just read this again......as i do every couple of weeks.
I read it because as each week goes by, i see the reality of the words in this thread, still happening in our world.

I think our only hope is Ron Paul but he may even be too late to stop this.
Anonymous may not be able to help us.
And Mitt Romney.....well he works for the same Cabal that pulls Obama`s strings.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
In an update to my thread, my wife was diagnosed with a tumor two weeks ago, and a few days ago we learned it was huge malignant and spread to her liver, kidneys, ovaries, and lungs already. It is terrible news, and shocking in many ways. But when I made this thread I pointed out how "cancer" rates skyrocket and people act like it's normal. She's never really had more than a cold since High School.

My wife is 44, never smoked, drank, took drugs for fun, ate bad, was slender and in better shape than most, and very active. I am the opposite of her in many ways, all those things above for example. I am feeling pysically better than in many years.

No rhyme or reason. It's really bad.

So innocent people are getting cancer at an astounding clip, and now I can add my wife to the rolls.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
As the angels have always told me---

Do not be afraid.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

"I've never talked to you, i've never laughed with you, i've never cried with you but I love you."

Valerie

I am so sorry.
I wanted to add a few comments to the discussion as I feel the same on many points but they are quite meaningless now. Ill just say thats its good to know that some people are having a (good) consciousness to question the (bad) choice we are accepting as a society.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yep, i can see the same things. I can see how this has all been planned, staged and ready for 'end game'. I'm not all doom and gloom either and look forward to a better world but is it really gonna be a better world? TPTB always have a justification for this nation must suffer in order for this one to thrive and so on......
I have so much empathy for all living things. I cannot stand that there are people in the world deciding who lives/who dies and who prospers and who suffers. Animals included. It's out of control.
And i agree that people just dont' care enough. I call it the bubble. They're happy there and not willing to look outside and see the 'real world'. Fine. But that's where i lose hope. That's the majority of people that i am around.

I do see more people waking up now than ever but it seems so slow and that it's not going to enough in time.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
as soon as people wake up..that's when where in trouble..maybe that's what they want..demonstrations followed by riots followed by marshal law ..end game in play ..who ever controls the army ,controls the country...that is key...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc

I have tried to stay positive all my life, no matter what it threw at me. I'm a vet, I'm a father, I'm a husband of 25 years, I have worked for what I have. When the Occupy movements started I thought "This was it!" people are finally getting it, and I was dismayed by all the organized infiltration of the movements by those who would see it fail, or worse yet, used for their own ends. . . .

imho, the Occupy movement was ORIGINATED by the ruling oligarchy as YET ANOTHER means to cause chaos, anarchy, confusion (we can know who the AUTHOR OF CONFUSION is by reading THE MANUAL), conflict, suffering . . . as YET ANOTHER excuse to establish martial law.

The whole world is in trouble simply because almost all of the Earth allowed itself to be tricked into a debt based economy by people who very well knew what they were doing, and have since bombed and ruined every country not living under this imaginary debt, well, Iran is the largest country "free" from this, that has worked out so well for them, and it's obvious what's next.

Uhhhhhh, the debt is 'merely' YET ANOTHER tool to DESTROY the OLD ORDER, culture, way of life, values, families, structures . . . and foment yet more chaos, suffering, conflict . . . it was very very VERY deliberate and DESIGNED to be SUPER DESTRUCTIVE.

They WANT the utter ash heap of the 'old order' in place ASAP so that they can build the NEW ORDER [actually as old as Babylon's demon worship] more easily and more unfettered by troublesome realities of the past.

I believe in peace. I have never "started" a fight in my entire life, I can say that conscience free. Lots of people are like that. So now we're confronted by the fact that the average person, worldwide, is in serious trouble because of this imaginary debt. So... now we have all the peaceful people trying to change a system based on Evil, Lies, Death, and absolute Corruption... by telling those people they are naughty, and that the peaceful people don't like it?

INDEED. WELL PUT.

Actually, most of us love peace except for the thoroughly demonized and terminally angry.

However, as you likely know, PEACE at any price is not peace and not worth the price.

And any PEACE based on anything but THE PRINCE OF PEACE will not end in peace.

I'm sure the Elite are laughing their asses off at this.

INDEED. There's tons of VERY SADISTIC 'laughter' in the halls of power as they delight in setting up all the blood-lust genocidal murder schemes.

...The government condones War, Torture, Free Speech Zones, Taxes of hundreds of varieties, and taking American citizens to Gitmo whenever they like, and a thousand other ridiculous and evil things. . . .

YUP. Glad you are !AWAKE!

So you're gonna fight people who mass murder innocent people (in other countries who can't ever fight back on purpose), kill their own people with vaccines and aspartame and high fructose corn syrup, and a hundred other things I can think of, by telling them you're angry? Over half of Americans will have some Type of Diabetes by 2014! Cancer is off the charts. People still think this is all accidental. This is why I am so saddened.

INDEED. That's the picture, the reality.

...people seem to assume that they have no say, no control, that "Whatever will be, Will be". The ones who actually try to fight back are called terrorists, and rioters, and looters, and anything it takes to allow whichever government it is happening in to crack down on it's people, because "they have to."

There have been people dying for freedom for a long time, and there are a lot of people who imagine they are free, when it's anything but.

YUP. Satan is only interested in enslavement--NOT FREEDOM!

The following sermon by Ugandan pastor John Mulinde is over an hour long. And, it's not for the faint of heart nor the luke-warm Christian. And Non-Christians would only rant, rail and rend their clothes in hostility toward it.

However, imho, it's the only source, call to TRUE FREEDOM that fits the situation . . . No other solution will even BEGIN to deal with the problems involved.

NONE.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 16/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: get quote parameters right

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

We need to focus on that which brings us together more than ever. I used to be a rabid anti-christian. I have grown a lot since those days. I think anything that gets you to see the times ahead is fine with me. I don't care if you think it's Satan, they think it's lucifer, and some other people think it's dimensional aliens. Whatever people.

The people running the governments are screwing us. We've taken it so long they plan to wipe us out. They don't need your taxes anymore. They own everything.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Look, I've always had hope. The Occupy movement gave me more hope than I've had in a long time. I want to have hope. But hope in one hand and crap in the other, and see which fills up faster. Hope will not do it. Actions could.

Yeah, it's possible. If people all over the entire world rise up and take back their governments, oh but wait, then they're terrorists! Wait until people REALLY do rise up, oh it Will happen, but since we waited until they made guns obsolete, then the "real" oppression will begin, it already has. People will rise up in areas, and they will be "put down" for "order".

The only hope is mass uprisings everywhere, right, freakin, now. Waiting while they put in place all the things they need to keep us down is foolish. Oh wait... too late.

Hoping the soldiers wont turn on their own people is like hoping soldiers wont kill innocent people, oh wait...
. . .

HOPE IN HOPE

is about as hollow as

FAITH IN FAITH.

The critical issue is

WHAT/WHO

is our HOPE and/or FAITH INVESTED IN?

Investing hope or faith in yet another "sky hook" won't do much good.

I don't really KNOW of ANY

other HOPE OR FAITH INVESTEE

worth the focus

than the One who conquered

death, hell and the grave.

However, as was demonstrated 2,000 years ago--when perfect Love is crucified . . .

the best explanation for such HOPLESSNESS is

prison experiment researcher psychologist Dr Phil Zimbardo's assessment that

THE MONSTER is in each of us.

And THAT'S hopeLESS apart from the Blood of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

People keep trying to live in rebellion and pretend that can work.

THAT'S HOPELESS.

Who would buy a Lamborghini . . . tear it all apart . . . take a welding torch to some key parts . . . leave the parts in the path of a tornado . . .

and then whine because it was no longer drivable and want a refund?

Trying to pretend that living a fulfilling successful, peaceful, overcoming, thrilling, joy-filled life

WITH A DEATH GRIP ON REBELLION AGAINST GOD . . . is rather like that.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

The people running the governments are screwing us. We've taken it so long they plan to wipe us out. They don't need your taxes anymore. They own everything.

INDEED.

I've studied that since 1965.

They've BEEN forking us over since well before then . . . at least 60 years . . . probably at least 110 years according to their quotes I've read.

Many trace them back 400 years and some back to the rule of Rome.

I don't have any other solution than what I've articulated. I don't think there is any.

The rough outline script I read in Daniel, Ezekiel & Revelation indicate to me that the 'worst than ever was/worse than ever will be again' period of time

WILL OCCUR inexorably. No doubt.

No recourse.

It will be a VIVID OBJECT LESSON AND DEMONSTRATION

about what the results are to avoid doing things according to THE MANUAL.

Folks can pretend that going their own way is workable.

And, it has been tolerably workable to an extent . . . for many years, in most lives for many centuries.

All that's coming to a screeching halt in this era.

The elites are deluded enough to think that their utiopian [for them] global prison camp will be a great way to run a planet. Thankfully, their reign will be very short lived . . . however, long enough to destroy nearly 2/3 of the global population . . . though that will be less than their goal of all but 200 million.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

I've been a diligent consensus builder in group after group and class after class virtually all my adult life.

I prefer unity, peace, cooperativeness etc.

However, ALLLLL that long experience has taught me . . .

oil and water do not mix . . . normally.

What fellowship has light with darkness?

Satanist will never get along with Pentecostals.

Jihadi's will entertain Jews and Non-Muslims only long enough to get the blade ready for their necks.

Pretending that folks with opposite values and goals can work together toward peace is foolhardy.

. . . HOPELESS . . .

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Oh I hear you. But asking our fellow men to stop killing each other, to renounce the fake global debt, to live and let live, to stop interfering with others affairs. These are possible goals. I realize it's too late. I work for good. I despise evil. We have to do something, unless you're assuming suffering is all that's left to do?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

I realize it's too late. I work for good. I despise evil. We have to do something, unless you're assuming suffering is all that's left to do?

Oh, I think all of good heart are still expected and required to work for good.

Those who won't realllllllly are hopeless.

And, I believe that in many respects, this will be the finest hour of those of good heart.

Even those who are LEFT BEHIND but choose martyrdom vs hell will do wonderful and great exploits in behalf of God, good and others.

imho, doing authentic good out of a good heart always has a good reward--however late in coming.

I suppose it's even conceivable that those headed for hell could lessen their suffering by good deeds but I don't really know about that. And, I'm not sure that less suffering apart from God, would matter that much. I just don't know.

The main thing is to avoid such horrors by choosing God and good while it's still possible.

That's more an individual thing than a mass group thing. However, imho, groups of folks sold-out to God and to doing good can have a MUCH MORE POWERFUL effect than the sum of their contributions.

Like the manual says . . . 1 can deal with a thousand and 2 can deal with 10,000 evil doers. . .

Sooo, yeah, imho, BY ALL MEANS DO GOOD IN ALL WAYS AT ALL TIMES OUT OF A GOOD, SELFLESS HEART . . . more or less regardless of the cost, as God leads.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

I'm not real clear what God's priority will end up being . . . re those of good heart terminating those dedicated to genocidal murder.

Personally, I have a hard time killing a chicken for food.

However, I'd certainly protect my family or group I was part of.

And during the Great Tribulation . . . those left who are determined to make Heaven via martyrdom . . . they may well be called upon to terminate genocidal murders' opportunities to continue the murder.

I just don't know.

Lord of The Rings comes to mind.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join