It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're in so much trouble...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

hehe. nice.

I am still well versed in individualism..... luckily, and maybe just possibly.

nice post thejlxc, got me typing and interested. thanks man.

baka.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashira

Ahhh chick. Well here's a thought.

They want whatever they want for whatever reason.

We want to live and have a chance to be happy.

They are not only making that impossible for some, they are soon to make it impossible for most everyone.

God wants you to stop asking for his help and do something about the Evil.

God didn't tell me that personally, but I kinda got that out of the bible, until the rewrite for Jesus. Then it sorta went all, "Be peaceful and accept people being evil and doing whatever they want, you'll get yours in heaven. The last laugh, if you will."

That sure doesn't help the rest of humanity though.

Trying to appeal to the heart, or soul, of sociopaths is hopelessness incarnate.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
reply to post by Ashira

Ahhh chick. Well here's a thought.

They want whatever they want for whatever reason.

We want to live and have a chance to be happy.

They are not only making that impossible for some, they are soon to make it impossible for most everyone.

God wants you to stop asking for his help and do something about the Evil.

God didn't tell me that personally, but I kinda got that out of the bible, until the rewrite for Jesus. Then it sorta went all, "Be peaceful and accept people being evil and doing whatever they want, you'll get yours in heaven. The last laugh, if you will."

Trying to appeal to the heart, or soul, of sociopaths is hopelessness incarnate.

The devil's got a kingdom but weather he knows it or likes it or not the devil is owned by the Lord God.

The Lord God owns everything and everyone and He wants:

26He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?

27And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

28And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

Luke 10

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashira

The devil's got a kingdom but weather he knows it or likes it or not the devil is owned by the Lord God.

27And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

Luke 10

So only people who believe in God are going to live? Tell that to the Christians being slaughtered, or the muslims, or any other religious group. Or are you talking about the "reward" at the end of this?

I prefer this one.

God helps those who help themselves.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Ashira

One of the rare occasions I read a Christian opinion I agree with, everyone gets theirs in the afterlife. Except you couldn't laugh at those in hell when this life is over, unless you would want to go there yourself but isn't that a one way trip in Christian theology or can people from heaven take day trips to look at all those wrongdoers?

Personally not being a Christian I imagine during life how these banksters will be in the afterlife, still using concepts like money and profit, selling newcomers mortgages for a lot in their version of 'heaven'.
edit on 19/10/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

One of the rare occasions I read a Christian opinion I agree with, everyone gets theirs in the afterlife. Except you couldn't laugh at those in hell when this life is over, unless you would want to go there yourself but isn't that a one way trip in Christian theology or can people from heaven take day trips to look at all those wrongdoers?

Personally not being a Christian I imagine during life how these banksters will be in the afterlife, still using concepts like money and profit, selling newcomers mortgages for a lot in their version of 'heaven'.
edit on 19/10/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

That's probably because I'm not a Christian. I am well versed in the Gospel, and I have read the bible cover to cover many times. I have gone to Christian Camps and was in a Catholic School. I have also read many other religious texts and attended many types of religious functions. I like to study people, and not studying religion causes you to fail when confronted by a believer unless you can speak, and understand, their lingo.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Upon further investigation, we came to the conclusion that the thread originated on ATS, and we welcome the discussion to continue further.

Apologies for bringing the discussion to such an abrupt stop.

Thread re-opened.

edit on 20-10-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
ermm....where were we again?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashira

Luke 10

So only people who believe in God are going to live? Tell that to the Christians being slaughtered, or the muslims, or any other religious group. Or are you talking about the "reward" at the end of this?

I prefer this one.

God helps those who help themselves.

"God helps those who help themselves" is not in the Bible, in fact it completely goes against what the Bible says:

www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
S and F

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by synnergy

You summed up my initial thoughts, prompted me to finally post on here.

thanks for the push
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------
"its just a ride" BH

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electrum
reply to post by BO XIAN

That's about the only thing that can fix this mess - a real deus ex machina.

Thats well put, imho. It's been a long time since I've seen that phrase.

Perhaps this is quite out of your meaning . . .

to me . . .

the satanic globalists have been busy for more than 110 years creating 'god' in their image and building a vastly complex machine to effect their purportedly utopian 'miracles' on the ashes and corpses of the billions deliberately genocidally destroyed to forcably reduce the global population to 200 million.

Of course, they've been basking in the glow of the gods in their own mirrors for as many years.

Clueless arrogant demonized idiots.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Yeah well said brother. I would like to say the typical "i hope you are wrong" but I can't. It is inevitable, the end is near. I honestly hope the ET's protecting this earth intervene and don't let us eradicate ourselves or this planet. Honestly though how can the 99% of 7 billion come together, there are too many ideologies, religious views, philosophies and most importantly ignorance and indifference to humanity as one entity.

We are living in insane times! Does anyone else feel they are from somewhere else?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Not remotely my reality.

I've EXPERIENCED God making HIMSELF real in my life many times.

One moring HE warned me there'd be 3 attempts on my life in traffic on the way to work. There were.

That's just one of several events that have convinced me that the relationship with God is real as The Bible outlines.

Nevertheless, as my Step-dad has noted . . . living for God has many rewards in this life even IF there were no hereafter.

However, if I'm right and you're wrong . . . the price of being THAT WRONG will be rather steep.

And without excuse. The evidence is abundant that you are wrong, already.

www.angelsonassignment.org...

is an interesting narrative if one really is interested in a bit of a new slant on the realities involved.

BTW, I don't think much of RELIGION.

Relationship with God is quite different.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

BTW, why would An Almighty God, perfect, loving etc.

require such worship?

Megalomania?

Not at all.

He just knows that OUR GREATEST GOOD will come from holding HIM in proper perspective.

Besides, I doubt He's interested in risking any more Heavenly rebellions a la satan and 1/3 of the angels . . .

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Have you ever had the experience of staring at something while you're driving ? Without thinking, your car will start to head toward what you're staring at. It's the same with your life. If you focus on the evil, you will be drawn to it. If you focus on the good, the same is true. I personally believe in God, and that God is a perfect parent who cares about each and every one of us, even the misguided ones who want to destroy the world.

It is sometimes difficult to make sense of what goes on in the world, but that is no reason to be disheartened. I believe if you attune your mind to the Perfection that created it all, upholds it all, continually works at improving it all until it too is perfect, then you can greatly or completely remove the anxiety that comes with living in an imperfect world.

Evolution is ongoing. I believe we are already in a worldwide cyclical change that is resulting in a 'consciousness upgrade' . What we witnessed in Tunisia, Egypt, and the rest of that part of the world is the natural response to this. Things happen without our conscious planning, spontaneously. What seems like an impossible task one day becomes easily attainable the next because somebody we don't know, or even heard of, does something that we never even considered.

It's all about unity. Don't let the fear mongers break you up. Look at Egypt. They were threatened, killed and harassed, but they stuck together. And they remained peaceful through it all. No matter what that country's political system eventually evolves into, it's been a step in the right direction. They have been called 'leaderless' but in fact, they were all the leader. I have been taught that unity is the highest reality and I believe it. I see its effects everywhere. And the surest way to stay unified is to tune into the same thing.

Everything and everybody is connected. There already exists a perfect perception of this...a perfect consciousness. Tune into that consciousness and believe. It's simply a matter of free-will choice. Choose to attune to Perfection, and by that simple act you will have already begun your successful journey. Then it's just a matter of continuing. Whenever things look bad, just realize that you have already chosen to do your best and that the entire Universe is here ready to help you succeed if you only believe and choose to continue...to finish what you started. It's amazing some times, the things that change for the better in you life when you have that attitude.

It's all a matter of free-will choice. What you focus on is entirely up to you. Nobody can stop you from that, though there are many who will try to con you out of what's best for you. But even these people are powerless to change your mind if you choose the best. 100% attunement to Perfection. It's the only really worthwhile use of your free will. And somehow, your life begins to sync with Reality. Just be flexible enough to accept whatever comes you way and believe it really is the best...because it really is.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

We are mortal. You and I are temporal beings, and we will, sooner or later, die.

That’s the good news.

imho, the (secret) mission is to be decent to each other, and/or live as long as we can without being totally miserable. I am certain I didn’t contribute to the insanity that is this Spacetime. I was born into it; I will (sometime) exit it.

I suggest you immediately check out Eckhart Tolle. Just look into him, and maybe see if your library has either “The Power of Now” or “A New Earth”.

I believe the main problem is that our spirituality has been neglected for so long that it is now stunted beyond recognition. No doubt there are people that read the word, spirituality, and automatically roll their eyes, and think of New Age music and being sold dietary cleanses or some such nonsense.

What I mean is that our souls have been neglected, been made (programmed) to accept the unconscious-able cruelty that passes before our eyes in daily (hourly) NEWS reports. I think the unjustness of this place causes our souls to shrivel up, and to a large extent, die.

Perhaps this perceived doom-and-gloom is the manifest destiny of our soul’s destruction?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
That was a thoroughly good read and sadly the reality that a lot of people are realizing to be true.
Gtreat thread that rings so true.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Excellent rant, I hope you feel better. These are cycles humanity must go through to evolve so that our true essence is expressed and revealed. So many live their lives meaninglessly and midlessly producing and consuming as fast as they can, when what they really want is to be able to survive in comfort and without fear and share their time with family and friends. The conditioning americans receive is very insidious, pervasive, and subtle. Consider yourself fortunate to see through it.

Like Jim Morrison said, Nobody here gets out alive. There are no guarantees, you can never count on the sun coming up tomorrow, any or all of us could die at any moment. That's not a reason to be sad, but a reason to make life meaningful and defend that which really matters most, every moment, of every day.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join