It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a 'hello' fly by tonight.......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
So tonight, about 2 hours ago, I was out in my yard staring at the sky, and speaking up at the stars saying "Hello you guys! I know your up there and wonder if you know I am down here?" just then a VERY bright whitish blue light seemed to pop on in the sky just to the west of me.........it traveled in an easterly direction in a straight line to above my head.......all during watching this I am telling myself its probably a plane or chopper but it had NO blinking lights whatsoever...........and once it was directly above my head it changed to a burnt orange color, that slowly dimmed until there was NOTHING to be seen at all.
I burst out laughing and waved up in the sky and shouted THANKS GUYS!

They are up there, and they are paying attention........

Of course I come home to ATS to post this, as documentation for myself.......

Yammer on at me all you want debunkers but I KNOW what I was seeing........they were saying hello back at me.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
you description fits space junk burning up in the atmosphere. especially the orange light at the end.

i reserve my OMG! for when i see an object make 90 to 180 degree direction changes instantly... or something more drastic than that.

i have become so anal about making sure i am certain what i see is unexplainable, i wont even take out my camera until i am sure now.

no point even trying at night as anything you see will be difficult to be certain of. it doesnt matter what you believe to be true, or what you have seen. without incontrovertible proof, you should always doubt what your paradigm is telling you.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I have not seen space junk burning up.......so maybe your right.......but it was right smack above Salt Lake CIty and I am thinking if it was space junk more folks might have noticed........could very well be though, and now Im gunna google 'space junk burning up vids' to see what that looks like........

The timing of what I was watching was SO UNCANNY.........it lead me to believe they were doing a HI-fly-by....lolz
edit on 18-10-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: adding info, spelling issues as I am lysdexic

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Wouldn't the space debris have a trail? Your story sounds genuine OP thanks for sharing.

2nd

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
at least you are prepared to consider it being debris, im prepared to consider it being unidentified...

i wasnt there.

but a great rule of thumb is what will a skeptic try to say it is... and then while looking at the object.. try to work out how to answer those questions.

for the record. i believe.. i have seen something...

but... i would never assume i knew what that something was. even tho i could have thrown a rock at it.

good luck with your object. at least it made you happy to see it!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
ya...it really DID make me happy.......

I can add that the object moved very slowly, and had NO trail of any kind.........but it never wobbled or went right or left at all...it just came on in a straight line, and was perfectly SILENT....
I can add that over SLC the flight pattern is to fly north and south, and you NEVER see anything fly west to east, unless it is the VERY NOISY supersonic U of U Hospital rescue chopper that is VERY identifiable by ear way before you see it.
edit on 18-10-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
OP, Keep an open mind. If we shut off our minds we will never evolve. You sent a signal to whatever you saw. A growing amount of people are seeing what they thought were coincidences appearing more often. Those who meditate and get in touch with their higher self manifest these events with synchronicity. You are very fortunate to have seen this and were able to put it with your thoughts. We are also learning our thoughts create our lives. We can send and receive energy with each other.

P.S. Read the Celestine Prophecy books. It explains what many are now recognizing.

Peace to you.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Thanks Buford........been there and read that. Might I suggest you read Neal Donald Walsh's group of books...'Conversations with God'....as it is my opinion that they give more in depth information on the very same subject.

edit on 18-10-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: trying to SPLELL things mo gooder

link   
That was not space junk, RiverGoddess i was out side at that exact same time saying the same thing i said hello i wonder if you will say hello tonight and it happened, anyways it was right above me in West Jordan, i live right next to the military base, from where i was it came closer to me then it shot up into the clouds, 1 min later 5 black military chopper's come out with the search lights along with 2 smaller spotter planes, they kept flying back and forth as if they were searching or trying to spot something.

2 mins later my brother calls me up from Oregon saying a triangle shaped craft just flew over him heading towards utah. i wish i had some solid proof to back me up but sadly at the time i couldn't get my camera fast enough.

link   
A satellite, plus coincidence, seems highly probable to me.
Iridium Flares off the Iridium communications satellites can be very bright compared to other satellites and if travelling in a West to East trajectory will have that burnt orange sunset color because the satellite is reflecting the 'sunset' you would see if you were at it's altitude.
After falling into the Earth's shadow shortly after going through it's own sunset, it fades out, disappears, leaving you with an eye-witness account of a completely silent bright light in the sky that suddenly disappeared.
Sound familiar?

There are a number of resources online that can help you to track satellites so you can better predict their appearance if you'd like to look, seek out another satellite and confirm if the satellite you know for sure is a satellite behaves similar to what you saw.
Note, due to all the fun complicated stuff that goes on with orbital mechanics, combined with velocity, your viewing location, time of day, or night, angle of the sun's reflection off the solar panels on the satellite, and other things, even if you managed to catch the very same exact satellite, it probably would not look the same. Thus, the next one you see may be even more brilliant, or just a meh, so-so moving light in the sky.

edit on 18-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Drolkrad

DANG Drolkrad!!!!! we should hang out !!! I got me some awesome military grade lazers for vectoring them in hahaha (actually they HATE the lazers, and avoid them... and respond far better to regular old flashlights)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Oh that sounds like fun! i am always trying to spot these things every night, my whole family is interested in UFO's My sister and her two kids along with my Brother and Mother people think we are crazy for talking about this stuff.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Drolkrad

Our local MUFON meetings are a friggen RIOT....with all the comings and goings of the military mixed up in all this 'sky show'.......you guys should go sometime, and let me know your going so I will be sure to show up. People often come down from Fruita near Vernal, because of massive reports of Mantis Types appearing to random folks and scaring them.....

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Reminds me of the time i had "that feeling" too - so i thought nothing ventured nothing gained so i said....

"OK if you guys are watching me and show me something - I'll do a jig for you!"

Instantly "a star like object" appeared hi altitude and flew over the house - then it lit up about 10 times its original brightness ..... so .... i did a jig - i swear they were laughing too - again just a "feeling".

So back inside i went chuckling to myself - but then i thought of perspective and where over the house it actually lit up regarding what was directly under that spot...

and guess what - it was a huge moon poster i have on a wall - i really dug that!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Those DOD Drones can see and hear all I tell 'ya!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Oddly enough some time last week I was outside with the neighbor chilling, sober, I don't drink or do drugs period. Well, I saw this bright light in the sky, figured it was a star. Well, it happened to flare up, and then slowly fade away to nothing without moving one bit. It was really reminiscent of those really old fashioned light bulbs that fade away just like that.

The OP totally made me remember that. Hm....

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I personally am very open minded to threads such as this and I don't mean for this to come across the wrong way, but I have had experiences identical to yours which I have written off as "space junk" or routine military exercises as I live near a training camp where Blackhawks, AH/MH6's run routine training missions with no external lights.

Still, S&F for your contribution. I hope someone can provide you with a better answer.

- NWD

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Thank you. I will check your suggestion out.

Peace to all

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Those DOD Drones can see and hear all I tell 'ya!

No but i'm prety sure they monitor this site real close

how convient all the egg head in one basket

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Yup Trillium, THATS a fact......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join