It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow ATSers, do people mock you for being on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yep all the time LOL

I dont tell most people I frequent this site but whenever a valid opportunity comes up I make a point of giving ATS a plug.

Whats really funny though is how many people initially mocked me are now frequent lurkers, my old flatmate who used to constantly give me crap about being on here now occasionally sends me links to stuff he finds on here.

I dont have the heart to tell him most of the time Id already read it

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I dont tell most people I frequent this site but at work was a big hit with all the new of Japan reactor explosion
and a few more since

but some do not like it becauce i'm alway saying why ,who ,whon, etc... drive then nut

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

That is the worst, when people get upset why you question so much, my response to that is, it stimulates the mind!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I will say, as a kid it was tougher. I have been into this stuff since I was 9 or 10. I have been "awake" for too many damn years, lol. When I was a highschooler I frequently got laughed at for trying to introduce critical thought into lunch table conversations. "Oh God, here she goes" was a frequent comment. I even lost a friend due to an argument over this country and the hypocrisy of the pristine image it presented to the rest of the world. He was one of those Patriotic-Christian types.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Interesting convo with a new person in the house(boarding house) Sun. night. He was talking about stuff and I'm like, "You're talking about HAARP". He looks at me googly eyed and asks, "How do you know about that?" "That's ATS dude." I think we have a new member.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
ha, maybe 5 years ago i would've admitted using ATS, but not the way it is now.
more of a guilty pleasure now.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't often advertise that I'm a conspiracy theorist...but I do occasionally wear my nice ATS shirt...

Then, if someone asks, I'll explain the site as a place where like-minded people can get together and talk with others about subjects that often have others rolling their eyes in the back of their heads.

Hey...who'll know what to do when the Zombie Apocalypse comes? (two thumbs at me)...This guy!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
...but I do occasionally wear my nice ATS shirt...

That's cool Gaz but you really need to do something about those mustard stains.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Matches the yellow in my propeller hat...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I want an ATS shirt.....
with mustard stains.... and a steam engine propeller hat.... and an alientabductionstorythatrealturnsouttobeCIAoperativesinahalloweencostumestestingafearopsonme story.......

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

You can never go wrong with ATS, I really wish I came into contact with people who know about this ATS, majority of the people I know do not really care or completely clueless about what is going on in the world.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Do they actually have ATS shirts? I want one! =D

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

Oh,yes,my husband made an appointment for me to have
a talk with our pastor about all these conspiracy theories
I would read.I even made a thread about it because my husband
believes this website is brainwashing me.
He is starting to listen to me more and he is seeing things for
himself now.A long and difficult road but he is waking up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join