It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Planned 3 World Wars to Bring In Their One World Order...They are about to Unleash number

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Albert Pike born in 1809, leader of the Ku Klux Klan and a mason had a demonic vision in 1871 of needing 3 World Wars to bring in a New World Order. All the worlds a stage and all these leaders of countries are agents and actors for the Illuminati. Everyone is debating which country is evil....they are all evil and controlled by the Illuminati. His vision was published in a book in 1925 "The mystery of Freemasonry unveiled" So this was published in 1925 before Israel was even a nation again.

Following are extracts of the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

World War One

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."
Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

World War Two

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance."

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau - as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

World War Three

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

The New World Order (NWO)
The term New World Order (NWO) has been used by numerous politicians through the ages, and is a generic term used to refer to a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda.

timenolonger.wordpress.com...
www.stevequayle.com...
www.threeworldwars.com...
www.cuttingedge.org...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 18/10/11 by argentus because: added ex tags

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
interesting fellow he is, his book morals and dogma is the work of a genius.
they say he was a terrible confederate officer, on purpose that is, to make sure the union would win.
I guess that's what earned him a statue.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
interesting fellow he is, his book morals and dogma is the work of a genius.
they say he was a terrible confederate officer, on purpose that is, to make sure the union would win.
I guess that's what earned him a statue.

You shouldn't idolize him too much. Their plans include either killing you or turning you into a slave.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The thing is, even I can be so #ing savvy as to say (for want of better words) # IT!

Don't be a sheep, do unto others! to quote one verse

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
they probably should have just planned it to happen after the first one, right ? this way they would have like, I dunno, more time as supreme lizard kings of whatever

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I have the feeling that just like the martian invaders of the War of the Worlds, these mighty illuminated ones will be brought low by some tiny inconsequential detail they overlooked or one very ordinary person at the right time and place,
I dont know how ir will be done, and i have no idea what would destroy them so utterly, yet be so simple and universal to humanity, but i know its out there, just waiting to apear before them...their doom.....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I have the feeling that just like the martian invaders of the War of the Worlds, these mighty illuminated ones will be brought low by some tiny inconsequential detail they overlooked or one very ordinary person at the right time and place,
I dont know how ir will be done, and i have no idea what would destroy them so utterly, yet be so simple and universal to humanity, but i know its out there, just waiting to apear before them...their doom.....

They will be brought down after the 7 year tribulation that is coming but before that happens they will kill off most of humanity.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

And that 1 little thing...will be the "GOD" they mock! World War 3 will have something to do with a SPIRITUAL BATTLE....IMHO!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The whole Albert Pike, 3 world wars, baby eating satanic masons, is a very old hoax, via one Leo Taxil, aka Gabriel Antoine Jogand-Pages. Good ol' Leo made his living by writing absolutely ridiculous, very untrue (he was a self-admitted hoaxer) sensationalist anti-mason, anti-catholic literature. The funny thing is, the original (fake) letter that is referenced didn't mention anything about three world wars, it was a misquote of a misquote of a bold faced forgery. This is all easily verifiable, with a little google-fu. Look into Leo Taxil, and you will see for yourself. It's a good idea to check one's sources.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syyth007
The whole Albert Pike, 3 world wars, baby eating satanic masons, is a very old hoax, via one Leo Taxil, aka Gabriel Antoine Jogand-Pages. Good ol' Leo made his living by writing absolutely ridiculous, very untrue (he was a self-admitted hoaxer) sensationalist anti-mason, anti-catholic literature. The funny thing is, the original (fake) letter that is referenced didn't mention anything about three world wars, it was a misquote of a misquote of a bold faced forgery. This is all easily verifiable, with a little google-fu. Look into Leo Taxil, and you will see for yourself. It's a good idea to check one's sources.

It is in a book published in 1925. He was a good hoaxer if he knew that Israel would become a nation again. No, not buying it.

While the letter in which this prediction is made is often dismissed as a fraud, a book published in 1925 by Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez titled “The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled” contains the text of the purported letter. The date of the published book is the key here. In 1925 the second World War was yet to be, and the third further yet from the horizon of history. If the letter in question was a fabrication, its creators had an exceptional ability to discern future political and historical events.

You say it is a hoax but that is not true. It was published in 1925. If it was a hoax it predicted everything 100% correct.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I applaud you for stepping up the doom-n-gloom, seeing as how your buddy got banhammered.

Anytime you need a hug, holler back.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
I applaud you for stepping up the doom-n-gloom, seeing as how your buddy got banhammered.

Anytime you need a hug, holler back.

No comment on the thread? Do you think it is strange that everything that has happened with the world wars and Israel becoming a nation again was written about in a book in 1925? You can deny it and go watch television but it is not going away.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
What I want to know is what weaponry the New World Order has in it's inventory that will end WW3 and bring rise a new world of peace.

The thing about this is that as long as man lives on this earth there will be no peace. Therefore it's not about bringing peace to the Globe. It's about bringing Order out of the chaos that is Humanity. And the thing about Humanity is that there will always be chaos within our minds. There will always be resistance.

To me when i think of the new world order coming into power will be akin to the chaos that existed before the "Borg" from Star Trek came into being. The Borg will be the result. I find it will be something akin to the singularity. Or the movie "Skyline" where an overwhelming alien force takes control, and takes our brains only to be hooked up into the collective, by force.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
What I want to know is what weaponry the New World Order has in it's inventory that will end WW3 and bring rise a new world of peace.

The thing about this is that as long as man lives on this earth there will be no peace. Therefore it's not about bringing peace to the Globe. It's about bringing Order out of the chaos that is Humanity. And the thing about Humanity is that there will always be chaos within our minds. There will always be resistance.

To me when i think of the new world order coming into power will be akin to the chaos that existed before the "Borg" from Star Trek came into being. The Borg will be the result. I find it will be something akin to the singularity. Or the movie "Skyline" where an overwhelming alien force takes control, and takes our brains only to be hooked up into the collective, by force.

There is another book that wrote about this way before the 1925 book. It also predicted the Israel would become a nation again. The book is the Bible and it tells us how it is going to end. There will be a superman that steps up and signs a 7 year peace treaty. I think it will be after the world thinks they will be destroyed by a nuclear holocaust(I read all of the enemies books. Check out the "Armageddon Script", yes this is all scripted). The superman is the antichrist and the peace he will offer is a false peace. There will be no peace until Jesus Christ takes over after the 7 year tribulation.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
William Guy Carr uses Leo Taxil's Le diable au XIXe siècle as a source for this supposed letter - Find the source that Carr uses, and translate it from it's native french, and you will see, the supposed original letter DOES NOT mention what Carr says it did, but I'm sure none of that really matters to those who want to believe what they want to believe.

Also, William Guy Carr's Pawns in the Game is from 1958. Le diable au XIXe siècle, the original source for the Albert Pike/ Mazzini letter, was written in the late 19th century, and as I mentioned earlier, mentions nothing of three world wars,. You can find Le diable au XIXe siècle online and translate it yourself to see what it says for yourself, rather then just taking Carr's word for it - not to mention the author of Le diable au XIXe siècle admitted it was forgery.

EDIT- Ahhh, the 1925 date was from Cardinal Rodriguerz's book, which was sourced by Carr.. lets look at this source...

In The Cause, the work of Monseigneur Jouin, concerning the Protocols, and the work of Witchl, are given the names of all the Jews who have been in the government of the Soviet and thus it is shown that the Jews are realizing their plan, for which they counted on Masonry as a blind and servile instrument.

The other indication of the participation of Masonry in the Revolution and the present upheaval in Russia is a letter in Le Diable au XIXème Siècle (1896), attributed to Albert Pike, “Sovereign Pontiff of Universal Masonry”, assisted by ten Ancients of the Grand Lodge of the Supreme Orient of Charleston to the very illustrious Joseph Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. What I have said of the document previously mentioned, The Protocols, I say of this one: Authentic or not, the letter had been published long enough before the events, not to be an invention accommodated post factum. Its publication is catalogued in the British Museum of London and the plan attributed to Pike is also in part in Le Palladisme Of Margiotta, p. 186 published in 1895. It is a plan to destroy Catholicism, to throw the Pope out of Italy and force him to seek refuge in Russia; and then, when the autocratic empire had become the citadel of Papal Christianity, “we,” continues the author of the letter, “shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time” (The Cause, p. 77 ff).

- The Cardinal of Chile, The Mysteries of Freemasonry Unveiled

Hmmmm... The Cardinal doesn't mention all that indepth info about the three world wars... hmmm.. Again, Carr sources the Cardinal, and the Cardinal sources Le diable au XIXe siècle, so Le diable au XIXe siècle should have all those juicy details about the three world wars, right? Well, go find it and translate it - You strongly believe what Carr said is truth, so it should be no problem finding the revelant information, right? Or how about a page number in They Mystery of Freemasonry Unvieled that describes the three world wars? I have a feeling you won't, because the good Cardinal never makes any mention of it in his 1925 publication, but Carr sure does, in 1958, well after the first two world wars.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Syyth007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syyth007
William Guy Carr uses Leo Taxil's Le diable au XIXe siècle as a source for this supposed letter - Find the source that Carr uses, and translate it from it's native french, and you will see, the supposed original letter DOES NOT mention what Carr says it did, but I'm sure none of that really matters to those who want to believe what they want to believe.

Also, William Guy Carr's Pawns in the Game is from 1958. Le diable au XIXe siècle, the original source for the Albert Pike/ Mazzini letter, was written in the late 19th century, and as I mentioned earlier, mentions nothing of three world wars,. You can find Le diable au XIXe siècle online and translate it yourself to see what it says for yourself, rather then just taking Carr's word for it - not to mention the author of Le diable au XIXe siècle admitted it was forgery.

Rodriguez wrote the book and it was published in 1925. Are you saying he is psychic?
Either Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez is a remarkably good predictor, for by 1925 there were still two world wars to come, or Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez is lying but somehow history has generally followed the plan, as will be shown in this book.

No matter, it should be painfully obvious that the events of modern history have followed that plan.

edit on 18-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
No, in my edit above, I point out the Cardinal never makes any mention of these details in his book - if I am mistaken, then please, by all means, let me know on which pages he writes about the three world wars. The Mystery of Freemasonry Unvieled shouldn't be too hard to find.

The three world wars bs originated solely with Carr, who wrote his book after both world wars, and based all this nonsense on a source who used a well-known and self-admitted hoaxer as HIS source - but niether source says what Carr says they do. You can check all of this firsthand, if you really want to do the legwork.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I am still trying to find an online copy of this book but I will keep looking. There are tons of sites that say this is in the 1925 book. Here is one of them... www.oldthinkernews.com... I will continue to look for an online copy and post it when I find it.

Here is a video of Alex Jones that mentions Albert Pikes 3 world wars. He talks about it around 2:50

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

You give no sources.

new topics

top topics

join