It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity is about to be freed - letter from a whistleblower

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
OK ATS, The following article is available in full length @ in5d.com
Make what you will of it, I'm just a messenger. It makes sense to me, what do ya think of it?

copy/paste starts here;

Benjamin Fulford: Its All Coming Down

by Benjamin Fulford

This letter came in and confirms what I have been hearing from my sources in Europe, Japan and the US. We are near the end game. Humanity is about to be freed.

Dear Benjamin,

It is all coming down :-

The high level banksters known as the Rothschild family offered the White Dragon Society $25 trillion to “go away.” When the WDS representative said “can you make it $50 trillion?,” they answered, without hesitation, “sure whatever you want.” The problem is the WDS cannot accept either stolen money or money that was fraudulently created. In any case, the Rothschilds and the Bush crime syndicate are just playing for time because they are both still trying to start WW3. Israel has been given the green light by Obama gang boss Rahm Emmanuel to attack Iran. Bush/Rothschild agent Ahmadinejad will then be given the green light to destroy most of Israel, according to high level Pentagon sources. They hope this tragic course of events would then set off their Gog/Magog fake end times scenario. The Israeli people need to prevent this insanity ASAP by removing the gangster Benjamin Netanyahu from power.

benjaminfulford.net...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 18-10-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CaesaRodney

I would like to believe this, but it's just a letter. It sounds unlikely that it will happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Im sure Occupy together will like to read this article

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Then again, we become what we believe

+54 more 
link   
This is one of the most convoluted conspiracy laden piece of BS I have EVER read on this site.

Sorry, but no magic bullet.
edit on 17-10-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

link   

That's very impressive and yes I think everyone feels that something is about to go down - just hope it's true and the Meek Inherit the Earth after all.

Thanks for bringing this - a very interesting read.

I just hope that in the end when it all gets sorted that People Power Ensure that laws are put in place to prevent this Grand Theft from ever happening again. I also think that the ordinary man on the street deserves some compensation at the very least.

Pay Back Time!

S&F

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

now theres an optimist

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

The meek are obviously not so meek anymore.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

sory dude ur AR dont stak up to my 270 wsm

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Fulford is an idiot and his stories get stranger and stranger. Suddenly an Asian mafia group is unwilling to accept 50 trillion dollars because it is fiat currency??

But there is no problem with kidnapping, extortion and human trafficking...

They should have paid the White Dragon Society with...

...nevermind.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

So because I'm not going to buy this I'm a fascist?

How eloquent and high minded of you.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I'll believe it when I see it. This is the first time I've heard about this White Dragon Society though. I'm gonna try looking into that now. Thanks for the read though.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

What does this have to do with the topic at hand?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This the first time I've heard of the White Dragon Society. Reminds me of Fallout: New Vegas and the White Glove Society. I understand the power of the Rothchilds but the letter received sounds a little fabricated. I've heard of this "green light" being given for Israel to attack Iran. That would be a stupid move on their part. I like Israel, but they are doing some pretty negative things to Palestine. If they continue this, WW3 will break out and MANY innocents will suffer. I pray that peace can take hold of everyone's heart and ignore the provocation of the war mongerers. Peace.
edit on 17-10-2011 by PunchingBag80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

" these rats that own the Federal Reserve System and the Global Banking System are subject to law, and their days manipulating politicians will come to a very hard end as the politicians wake up. "

I Doubt that Very Much . The Politicians Will NEVER Wake Up . They Sold their Souls for Power and the Only Reward for Attoning for their Sins now is Death.........

edit on 17-10-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoReaper4

Let me know what you find. The yellow and red dragons go back to buddist Tibet and Rome etccc.. white is all new to me

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Might behoove you to investigate prior claims made by Mr. Fulford. I'm sure an extensive Internet search will be illuminating. You can start at the ATS Search feature.

Just go there, and type in his name. 'Ben' or 'Benjamin' will work, and may turn up different results.

Really, once a person makes any claim that HAARP can "cause earthquakes", he/she has *quack* written all over them.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So basically they want ALL banks to pay back what they stole? Even the ones that weren't included or never knew the BS?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

That'd be ok with us peasants

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join