It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Templars

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Wait a minute ArMap - are you calling the MOORS Jews? I thought that the MOORS were Moslems!!!

Ah it looks like these "White Europeans = Pagan Heathens" in-fact STOLE certain Religious Beliefs from the Middle Eastern Peoples - Slightly Modified them & called it their OWN!!! Is it any wonder why these "Monotheistic" Religion(s) are so Grossly MIS-Interpreted in Modern Times?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
No he did not he said

Was also at this time that the Jews started borrowing money, but they charged sometimes more in interests than the money that the person borrowed, and the result was that the Jews were forbidden from entering some cities.

It should have said lending money , but his english is better than mine.

Duh!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Wait a minute ArMap - are you calling the MOORS Jews? I thought that the MOORS were Moslems!!!

No, I am not calling the Moors Jews, I may be stupid, but not that much.

Originally posted by billmcelligott
It should have said lending money , but his english is better than mine.

Duh!

Yes, that was my intention, but Portuguese is very different from English, and I never learned English at school, so, once more, please excuse me for any mistake, I was only trying to answer the doubts presented in this thread.

Edit: I could edit the first post, but I think that it is better to leave as it is so that the posts after mine do not loose the meaning.
If more people get confused by my post, I may edit it.

[edit on 14/10/2004 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
im sorry about this but i dont have alot of time so ill post this up even if some one else already has.

The Knights Templar spilt up due to Philip VI or IV phyco fit on them in France and eventully all over Euorpe. All of the Templar were NOT killed, some professors think that over 10,000 Templars were put on trail and found inocent. Some of whom went to Portugal and created the Order of Christ, some also went to the hiospitliars (seplt wrong), and i aint got enough time to say more, take care.

Vix

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join