It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a hater.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Try to stay positive, they say that's the best advice going. Drink the kool aid and hope its spiked with a potent hallucinogen, one strong enough to make you see their reality. One that allows you to ignore all the gross transgressions committed against almost every living thing on this earth. One that lets the small beauty tower above the massive cess-pool of evil we call an economic system. If only I could stop remembering how all but a few of us live in this perpetual slavery. The ones who escape are the masters but they perpetuate the evil so the weight of karma sits 1000 times more over their heads.

Essentially its a trap. I know. Even the way I feel about my feelings is a trap. Every thought word or action. Know what, I don't feel the love, at least not enough to counter this pain and hate. This emptiness that drains empathy for the idiots from us fools.

I hate that we are slaves to money.
I hate that wages from my labor are used to kill people everyday.
I hate that 47% of our budget is allocated to war machines.
I hate that people volunteer to kill people they don't know.
I hate that people believe without questioning.
I hate that any one religion claims superiority.
I hate that any person believes he/she can judge another.
I hate the bureaucracy.
I hate that I need a passport and must pay tolls.
I hate watching our community's slowly disintegrate.
I hate the air and water pollution.
I hate nuclear power.
I hate eugenics and all the idiots who believe in overpopulation.
I hate that people empower false scarcity.
I hate that originality is scarce and everything is a pathetic copy of a copy of a copy.
I hate that mass marketing has hipnotized everyone into consumerist zombies.
I hate living to work and pay bills.
I hate that our kids will have it worse than us.
I hate corporate welfare and non taxation and person hood.
I hate that most people are so shallow.
I hate that commitment and loyalty are meaningless these days.
I hate that until the system is destroyed and rebuilt it will only get worse.
I hate racism, nephetism, and dogma.
I hate watching those I love die or disappear.
I hate that 90% of us in this system need some type of drug just to Ger by.
I hate my ability to hate.

But most of all, I hate waking to the reality of all this every mourning and doing it again. Perhaps I am the idiot like maybe 2 billion others caught up in this supreme nonsense.

Yes its depressing, in fact its more than depressing its soul sucking creativity thieving frustrating crap. Don't worry I wouldn't do anything rash. I too have been conditioned, violence isnt the answer, right?(yeah cause it may work). Just suck it up let the cancer eat you from the inside out (yea GMO'S). Make sure the kids are ok (damned as well).
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, so please feel free to add to the list of supreme frustration.

And people wonder why some wish for doomsday. While I don't wish for that per se I see the reasoning behind it clearer every day. I do wish for a reckoning a righting per se where true justice will prevail over this pathetic slavery.
edit on 17-10-2011 by ISHAMAGI because: not finished

edit on 17-10-2011 by ISHAMAGI because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2011 by ISHAMAGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I Love you! Great thoughts and my sentiments too!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I feel your hate. People tell me all the time, "The planet is overpopulated." WRONG! We've just been conditioned to think that way, so that when we see people starving on TV, we can just say, "Ah, well, the world is overpopulated, anyway." I find it funny, too, that Bill Gates is often brought up when it comes to eugenics, as I'm pretty sure himself, his wife, and his children all don corrective eyewear, which would indicated a genetic defect in their ocular biology. I won't go into the monetary slavery, that one is obvious, even for me as a Main Streeter (I manage a drive-thru beverage store, I do my bosses job and get paid a fraction of what he is compensated, and I'm constantly told "We don't have any money.") I'm not going to go on, as I pretty much agree with everything you've said (especially about the children.) I shudder to think about it...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hate.
Hate it all.
But love that you are not alone.

~FugitiveSoul

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The list of things you hate almost sound like the result when people remove or try to be their Own God!! s/f Thanks op..

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
well said.. refreshing to see someone else willing to speak truthfully about things..
You pretty much covered it all .. S&F for having the intestinal fortitude to speak up.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
now make a line for line list of what you love,and I"Ill bet you'll you will discover that you are a lover of all that is good and decent , hating, hateful things is righteous

you are supposed to hate those things and LOVE their opposites

hate what it hateful just don't forget to love what is lovely

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Why do you hate nuclear power? The fact that the U.S Government is so opposed to it should tip you off enough that its not what people make it out to believe. Hell Obama made reprocessing illegal. A system that reduces waste and even recycles energy in the process.

The whole anti-nuclear power movement is nothing but a scam run by oil and coal companies. They did the same thing to Hemp.

Other than that I could agree with you more or less. Though it feels mostly like rhetoric with little substance.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
LOVE trumps hate........always!

Having said that...I HATE that you are feeling the hate. I wish you much love and positivity...Love is much more contagious once you become affected.

*removing hippy hat*

Sometimes its good to step away from all the gloom and doom....even it's for just a day. Look around and try to see the beauty in the world. Go a day w/out reading or watching the news, take a walk, just look out the window. Let the world go on for a day w/out feeling like you have to be "tuned" in to every little detail.

Most likely.....the world will still be there when you decide to rejoin it!

And maybe....just maybe...It might be a better place.

I'm an optimist at heart so just go ahead and shoot me already

edit on 17-10-2011 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Haters gonna hate

JK

Very true in so many ways. When you start to hate life for what it is and not what it should be then you know that you and many others have to make the changes required to make a difference, otherwise we will continue hating and not get a single thing done about it until we are all homeless or living on welfare.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Very poignant post OP. You are well within your rights to your freedom of speech. Of which I agree upon wholeheartedly.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI

I hate that any person believes he/she can judge another.

I guess you never noticed that hating others, as much of your hate is directed, is judging others.

So you forgot one hate:

"I hate myself!"

Ribbit

edit on 18-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
As the saying goes "Energy Flows where yourt thoughts go". Make sure that you spend some time directing your energy to your loves and passions.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Personally I think if you see something that needs changing you get off you ass and inact a little bit of change.

And you are correct, you are trapped in a continual cycle that you could easily break free from but can't be bothered. essentially.

Peace,
-TF

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

HATER i love your honesty

edit star and flagged

ps i hate all those you covered and a few more like people who hoax and debunkers who have no proof
and use prove it or it didnt happen (i realy hate that) photo or it didnt happen (hate that one more than any other i have said i hate)

edit on 18/10/2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/10/2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
We need more hater like you
S&F

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Don't hold back now, tell us what you really think.

I agree 100% and can add another 1000 things to that list. The TV is one of the main weapons of mass deception I'd love to see go bye bye forever, at least those who are using it the way they are at this time, it could be such a beautiful, educational, informative creation, instead it's used to program and profit.

You are not alone and you aren't crazy, you seem to be awake & aware and it's a hard reality to face everyday. Keep talking with like minded people as often as possible, it helps.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

And although it is a great bonus I do not think it is even your servitude, your death or your money they are after. They are after the most valuable thing of all - your spirit. They are making you choose hate over love. They are breaking you. They are winning.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

And it is not enough to hate what is wrong but you need to love what is right.

Other wise you have a vague and unfocused direction and a dangerous hatred wielded in that unfocused and general direction.

To love what is right gives you a clear direction and a path.

Without direction and a path toward what is correct, instead of simple fleeing from what is wrong -

you will be lost, or quickly picked up by someone heading in another wrong path.

You need to know where you are going.
Love gives you a direction. Hate gives you an ulcer.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You my friend, have expressed yourself beautifully, especially on how the entire world is messed up. Thought provoking thread and I can for sure say that I definitely agree with you 100%! I hope all is well my friend.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join