It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who believe in the 4D shift. 11.11.11 it begins.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The so called Elite, "Illuminati" have shown this date in their Card Game just as they did 911, Gulf Oil Spill, Pentagon attack. Search Illuminati and 11-11-11. Something major is going on or they would not have used it for subconscious Programming.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You are being deceived.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

4th dimensional energy?,we already function within 5 dimensions(length,breadth,height space and time) essentially if we were confronted with a dimension that exists outwith our own dimensional constraints,how would we know?we could no more grasp the concept of a 6th dimension than could a 2 dimensional entity grasp the concept of a third dimension.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Someone please explain to me how this any different than any of the others:

11-11-11; November 11, 1911
Source: www.historyorb.com...

Today in history:

Today in History for 11th November 1911

- Many cities in the U.S. Midwest broke their record highs and lows on the same day as a strong cold front rolls through. (see The 11/11/11 cold wave).

Or

11-11-11; November 11, 1811

Today in history:

Today in History for 11th November 1811
- Cartagena Colombia declares independence from Spain

All dates would have been 11-11-11.
The only time it would have been significant is either 1-1-1111, 11-11-1111....or even maybe 11-11-0011.....something along those lines.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

I love to see these days come and go because of how ridiculous it is for people to think that our calendar's arbitrary representation of our planet's orbit around our star and our moon's orbit around us would mean jack to anyone other than another human being on Earth. Even the year is meaningless since it's based completely off of an arbitrary religious concept and has nothing to do with our planet or our species' age, let alone anything to do with our galaxy or the universe as a whole.

Fearmongering and pranksters is all this bunk really boils down to. Next they'll try to abuse the Julian calendar to get a few more potential 'doomsday' predictions.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Once again, for you people that think 4d stands for dimension, you are incorrect. 4d is density. energy density. And for the pessimists that love to comment about how stupid this all sounds, I recommend reading this article, explaining that our solar system is moving into a more highly energized portion of the galaxy: Booya, fools.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
You are being deceived.

not really I am watching this, understanding that the Quetzcoalt return is end of Oct, and the Revelations 12 sign of Virgo/Virgin is over head, a once in a 10 000 year sign that involves the moon in a rare position near the equator. So this Andromedan 11 11 11 is very duly noted.

However, when they activated some memories within and I knew right away we're not going 4D, we're heading to whatever realm is only positive, and this huge growth or progression, is part of the hard level tests.

But I send love and unconditonal love/compassion to all of them, for we have family in 4D. Just see beyond this, don't settle your sights for a 4d war zone, or duality. The trick here is, you're already that, trying to go higher, and something is trying to keep you in this smaler box.

Hmmm... could it be as David Icke says in this video, that they want to idolized and only if we're in smaller boxes does this happen, the matrix within the matrix/womb they've created?

Could it be, that this is primarily why they wish to halt us Flying The Coop. Look the pidgeons who's wings were clipped, grow back feathers and they're flying the coop, flying, flying off. If everyone who was under their thumbs left, would they not have to face themselves, these empire types and annanuki's, and also turn their lives around?

The job is to extend past the limitations being depicted of a 4D realm in this.

And to realize the work needed here, because we can't magnetize our souls to that next step if we're not trying to create the Profound Love/Peace/Equality and Unity of the Higher Realm. Christ Minded realms.

I've seen the shift in a vision, and though a quantum, msytical Christian, sure wasn't 60!!!! That was in the twinkling of an eye! Didn't look 35 either, try 21-25, young, optimium genes with a glow of maturity and wisdom.

David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation: a Project Avalon video
edit on 18-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The biospheres, planet size crafts. I've been given info from a friend in the know about those very large things we've seen in the SOHO for example. When the upgrade occurs. And I'm not 100% bought into this idea of it occurring all at once, quickly over the next couple of years, and a depopulation and techno upgraded nwo fascist society would not = what this upgrade really means, though we're already 4D capable, just being kept in a matrix within a matrix, some boxes that can be overcome and are overcome already by many. But this is what I feel is occuring, and if wrong, there is some pretty good company feeling the same, and direction within. It could metaphorically be direction to prepare for this upgrade in spirit after death, but I don't think so.

All of that being said, the biospheres are actually not just here to help us transition to 4D. The positive worlds that have actually come through the sun portals to enter this solar system from other areas. (all the stars are connected), are from 4D, and higher levels of 4D, in the sense these would be groups ready to transition to the next level too, and have come to join in with us as we do.

What does carbon upgrade too?

We're all diamonds in the rough, and stars are already cystalline mirrors shing the reflected light from Beyond into this reflection/mirrored holographic reality. They've discovered candle flames contain millions nano dust diamonds and a diamond planet recently as well.

Those biospheres have come to join us in going to the higher reams beyond the duality.

Think of frequencies. Denser and denser, denser. Then think of a cloud, higher, higher, higher. It becomes, finer and more dissipated, intermingling with all others, spreading and growing in lighter volume mass, each element still unique, without merging, but intermingling in unity, a oneness, with others. There is a limit to how far the density of harm can go, and where ones role is learning, love, happiness, family, and service, lending a helping hand.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor

Hmm, interesting. Lately I've been seeing things at night. For example, one night I saw a white tiger in the shape of a white bag. It didn't bother me because a white tiger is a strong symbol and nothing to worry about. (Could that be a 4D type thing? -shrug-)

But lately, almost every night I've been sensing things beyond the physical. I used to see things like this as a child. My mother would comment on how I would point out things to her while she prayed. Now I'm older, and it's coming back.

I'm happy about it because I know when I was a child I was the state of true self, ego non-existent. To know that I'm having these sights again lets me know I'm returning to the true self, which is phenomenal.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

I would recommend looking at M Opher's actual findings here. before you start getting all condescending.

Either way, however, before you start calling anyone any sort of names, you kinda need to show how or why such a thing would even matter (if it were even true). That link you had said there's a lot of activity caused by this with plasma arcing from moons to their planets (yea...where's the data to support that? Cassini would be in major trouble) and high solar activity...Well, the sun is getting more active...because the sun itself on an approximately 11 year cycle and is entering the solar maximum.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Dashdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

dude you know your kidding! bwahahaha!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I think it is absolutely absurd to think that some divine orchestration is going to occur beginning on 11/11/11. How can people be so foolish to believe that a date on a man-made calendar using a man-made number system has any significance whatsoever.

I'm not sayin that there isn't a higher dimension of existence, because I actually believe there is, I'm just saying it is completely ludicrous to think that 11/11/11 is magic just because its the only time a bunch of numbers line up like that.

Let me ask you this: Why didn't anything significant happen on 11/11/1911? Numerology is retarded.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
explaining that our solar system is moving into a more highly energized portion of the galaxy: /quote]

Well actually that has been known for some time as we are currently in the streamer of the Saggitarius Galaxy (our home galaxy
) We are 50 LY above the plane of the Milky Way, which has been assimilating to Saggitarius Galaxy for some time now

Here is our current position

The Milky Way - Welcome to your New Home Galaxy!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
So, we got height, width, and depth...what is the 4th dimension? Time?? If this interferes with my Skyrim playing I'm not going to be a happy camper. j/k

Well, im sure they are refering to 4 spacial dimensions.

Its funny how there is no science whatsoever to support such things, string theory or multiverse theory notwithstanding. Why people believe in such new age religions is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
explaining that our solar system is moving into a more highly energized portion of the galaxy:

Well actually that has been known for some time as we are currently in the streamer of the Saggitarius Galaxy (our home galaxy
) We are 50 LY above the plane of the Milky Way, which has been assimilating to Saggitarius Galaxy for some time now

Here is our current position

The Milky Way - Welcome to your New Home Galaxy!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

And yet America's most publicized "emergency" happened on a date corresponding precisely to our emergency telephone code, as well as being numerologicially significant in many other ways. Its not that the calendar dates are important in and of themselves...its the importance people assign to them that makes them important...and on another level, what a certain part of "TPTB" choose to do to take advantage of said dates.

Similarly, can you prove that the same puppetmasters didn't deliberately set up the calendar to line up with the physical astronomical/spiritual events that they already knew were coming? Not saying I know they did, just saying its entirely possible that they could have.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nake13
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

4th dimensional energy?,we already function within 5 dimensions(length,breadth,height space and time) essentially if we were confronted with a dimension that exists outwith our own dimensional constraints,how would we know?

Incorrect. We operate within 4 dimensions. Height, width, depth and time. The height/width/depth fall under your "space".

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Andromedans love pizza!!

That is freaking awesome.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Let me ask you this: Why didn't anything significant happen on 11/11/1911? Numerology is retarded.

[snippets]The 11/11/1911 cold wave was the biggest cold snap in U.S. history. Many cities broke record highs early that afternoon.

Another example of crazy weather that happened on 11/11/11 is the ‘Famous Tornado of the Elevens.’ This tornado hit Owosso, Michigan at 11:11 PM on 11/11/11.

WW1 ended on the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month [/snippets]

Numerology is a tool used by Masons, Rosicrucians and other assorted 'Illuminati'

The retards are the ones that do not understand it.

Subject: creepy story
Date: Thu, Jan 23, 1997 16:49 EST

My grandmother was born on 11/11/1911 and gave birth to 11 children, one of whom died when she was 11 on the 11th day of the 11th month at 11:11 eastern standard time. beat that.

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Reminds me of this video:

11:11 PHENOMENON FOUND IN THE BIBLE CODES!!!

Chaos!

If you think deeply on frequencies, numbers, geometry, sound, harmonics, all of the things that create shape. We're in a kind of combo dreamscape/thoughscape imprinted on oceans of real energy. How do you shape a matrix, and even a matrix within a matrix, if not with some form of frequency that would have to affect the mind of the one viewing, for how could we all play the same infinite universe inside us, as the DVD players, if there wasn't something formed in the ocean/water of space, around us, that we would "share".

That leaves a lot of leeway for hijackers. And also, the duality coding that keeps 3d together, a gravity of sorts.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join