It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who believe in the 4D shift. 11.11.11 it begins.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Please spare me the Alex Collier BS...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoValor
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yep infact in 4D, time will seem distorted, we will not need it to exist. Time is a reality we created on 3D earth, has anyone else notice time has been speeding up?

Well I must be the only one then that already feels time is distorted. No two days feel the same in terms of time. You have slow days, you have quick days, sometimes you don't even know what day it is at all. And that's WITH clocks and calendars.

And I just can't take it seriously when someone posts;

The High Lord Andromedan Council Electorate tells us of 4D shift (click video link image below of someone obviously very important but douche looking in this field)

Excuse the sarcasm, but what have these Andromedan (sp) council folks ever proved before? As far as I'm aware, sod all.
edit on 18-10-2011 by markymint because: info

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
my digital clock is a 24hour clock. so what happens at 22:22 on 2/22/2022? I just don't get numerology. the only way it 11/11/11 means anything is if we use a base10 number system. In base2 binary the date 11/11/11 looks like this:

1011/1011/1011

in base4 it looks like:

23/23/23

on top of that the calendar is just a man made reference. Our interpretations of the seasons could have been different. In my mind it was always weird that the year both begins and ends with winter, why not be positive and have the first day of fall be the first day of the year so we end with summer? Or visa verse with the first day of spring being the beginning of the calendar so the year mirrors birth through death.

If mankind lives for the next ten thousand years when we leave earth and move on to other planets in the solar system, or even outside of it, what will date numerology mean then?

What will the future numerologists from the colony on Pluto do with a 90,613.305 day long year?

OH and to add one more thing, Why do extra dimensional beings care if its 11/11/11, what does our calendar mean to them?
edit on 18-10-2011 by OathKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Excuse me , but I must protest. This collection of articles, speeches, and lectures that make up the thread and the subject matter around which it is based, provide no evidence for thier claims, are unsupportable in terms of thier scientific value, and have a larger problem besides this.

Alex Collier being used as a source is tantamount to automatically invalidating any genuine information that MIGHT exist in this thread. Hes a charlatan, and knows NOTHING about the world, space, or the universe in general, as has been made clear by every word he has ever spoken on any of those subjects. He is addicted to the word 'Holographic' and believes that using that term makes him sound smart. He is a moron.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This isn't Alex Collier. And why I have tons of reservations, the new transformed world, beyond this level, even 4d, as my mother would say, and has told me, combined spirit/bodies, we'll have new beautified bodies that are combinations of our spirits and bodies, ie souls or light bodies. But there are no wars there, earth tests are to bring us up past the duality, into higher level.

Also, not sure the timing is great. They're going to be available now to help people. Now is when the Rev 12 Virgo sign is overhead, and the Quetzcoatl returns sign of the Mayan Dark Night, Oct 28.

Despite this, quite a surprise to find there are frequencies in the video, and wondering how this was done. I'll watch the second one today.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OathKeeper

Ok I was behind a school bus today on the way to work shortly after posting above. The bus number was 23. I laughed as in my above post i state 23 is base4 for the number 11.

Spooky music time or coincidence?

Mind you I saw at least 5 other school buses without that number.

edit on 18-10-2011 by OathKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Muppets 3D got canned so now can we have Muppets 4D?!? I welcome Statler and Waldorf with flailing open arms.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Never heard of any of this. This sounds crazy like a lot of BS but so does some christian telling me the story of life. This is alot more interesting

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
haha, anyone here watched Spirit Science? They connect with the OP's sources as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Why is it that these extraordinary things happen on funny dates that make you think "wow, that date is cool" I mean 11.11.11 is relevant to us, not to a extraterrestrial species........

And if they did have something to do with creating our calendar and timing system, it still would not be revelant to them, because obviously they are on a different planet / galaxy / dimension / vibration / or what ever mumbo jumbo.

just my thought.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I guess we shall see in less than a month.
I`ll be celebrating the fact that the earth has completed its 25th rotation since i was born.

Wont be wasting my time with video games, I`ll be engine swaping my car

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I know that on 11-11-11 I will be playing Skyrim

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This is not a date as in major events, unless of course ET shows up. Its a process that is ongoing for some time.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
11-11-11 has been in my sub-conscious mind for about a year. I been trying to get or move my vibration/energy into a calm. I'm nit worried or even think doomsday, this day I expect a awareness of reality change, our understanding of who, what and why we are to begin entering our thoughts, I'm not sure if many will experience or few, but unless we attempt to ready ourselves we won't receive.
On the doomsday side. Humans always live, even if just a few scattered here and there we live.
Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by allourep
Every date prediction 10/10/10 9/9/09 6/6/06 has failed. Its very convenient that this happens to be 11/11/11. What are you going to do when nothing happens?

Oh they have this covered - didnt you notice the 'not set in stone' disclaimer?

The 4th dimension is time, these guys are just making anything up ...

ooh an intergalactic vortex has been set in motion by a quantum timeshift in the vicinity of the Feng-shui quadrant allowing hippies on youtube extreme palladin awesomness, but only they've met sir Alderbaron from the Bretheren of Sound - or BS for short - and experienced his soul saving godlike earplugs.

See if I dont!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Complete and utter waffle.
This is why no one takes ufology seriously.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

There is no such thing as time. Its a program in your head.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!

This thread came from direct downloads from Higher/Future Self, and out of a discussion with my then 18 year old son, wherein we were discussing infinity, and what it means to be in an infinite system where there is no measurement possible except as a perception, and that is all it is, perception.

We contain infinities within and without, and the potential infinity within a grain of sand is equal endless mass to the infinity within a star, or without all things, and within us. Frequencies of sound, geometry, shapes, colors, have formed a matrix in thoughtscapes, and like Infinite Fractals that never end, with infinite variety, All Existing At Once.

When your infinite roll of film bumps ahead, they all bump ahead, and you take the next clip over. Its not a new creation, only to you it is. But it all exists as once, so its less comparitive to snapshots appearing and disappearing, and new ones reappearing, as to a roll of film that moves ahead.

However, that being said, time is not always linear. And until our minds recall or reach higher realms of assimulation, its kind of hard to grasp that this is all playing at once, and may not go in a linear fashion at all entirely.

In any case, my son and I both experienced a vision of an old man guide at the same time and he was shocked and bolted up right.

So I finally wrote up the thread. Also as far as musing on infinity, its still a process of growth, for most of us only have 3d processors here.

No you are not in time. You only think you are. Put a dot anywhere in infinity and try to take a measurement. Is that dot half way? Is there not the same infinite endlessness in all directions, equal in endless mass, no matter where you place the dot? No measurements possible! That includes time.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Is this going to happen because of Skyrim? Bethesda have really outdone themselves this time around!!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

reply to post by Ha`la`tha

How very thoughtful of you to mock a subject of which you are obviously so ignorant of. 4D = fourth density, as in a difference of energy density. I.e. water density and oil density, or air density to material density or fire density. 1D is dense consciousness like mineral life, 2D is slightly less dense yet more energetic plant and animal consciousness, 3D is us and our human bodies...4D is simply the astral realm, what the qabala calls Yetzirah, the realm of emotion. Our consciousness entering 4D means we will begin to be aware that we as a society cocreate the outer world via our own inner perceptions of what we think the world is. "be the change you want to see in the world" "know thyself", we are merely a mirror reflecting our inner world (astral world) into the outer world.
edit on 10/18/11 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

keep in mind all these dates are not written in stone, they can change over the course of time by other things.

and they will because nothing will happen on 11.11.11. Don't forget we have the "dark knight" coming up in just over a week from now. I love to see these dates come and go

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join