It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who believe in the 4D shift. 11.11.11 it begins.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

How does another dimension affect possible intelligent visitors from the Andromeda galaxy? Wouldn't this just result in the potential visitors being from the 4th dimension and not our own? Will we get two sets of the same visitors?

PLEASE....tell me you are a WOMAN and not some F'd up guy who is using such a sexy avatar! LOL!

Respond to be affirmatively and I will answer your question in detail. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Who knows about these dates. I have been feeling energy for the past four months. I do a lot of meditation and energy work to heal my body after years of destructive behavior. I feel like I did before I was injured ten years ago. The energy is very positive. The sun is putting out healing rays and I try to spend a few hours a day in it. I would like to hear if anyone else is feeling the positive changes. When did everyone start feeling the Chi flowing through them.

Peace to all

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
So what you're saying is that there's reptilians and greys on the run and this could be potentially profitable should anyone wish to give them refuge?
If that's the case, my door is open to greys, greens, whites, blues, or any other color, reptilians, insectoids, stick aliens, chupacapra, and even bigfoot.
Now taking any and all aliens and cryptids on the run from any and all aliens and cryptids.

haha an ET boarding house! how cool would that be!

Could a Big Foot and Grey make good room mates?

Can a 2 dimensional being have a loving relationship with a 5th dimensional transcended Human from the future?

I smell a reality show in the works!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by allourep
Every date prediction 10/10/10 9/9/09 6/6/06 has failed. Its very convenient that this happens to be 11/11/11. What are you going to do when nothing happens?

talk about 2/01/2012 then 12/12/12, then 12/21/12 then 2/13/2013. eventually someone will get it right and no one will be around to give that person credit.

in regards to all this causing the worlds negativity how to positive people like myself who are happy with their lives factor in?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
Who knows about these dates. I have been feeling energy for the past four months. I do a lot of meditation and energy work to heal my body after years of destructive behavior. I feel like I did before I was injured ten years ago. The energy is very positive. The sun is putting out healing rays and I try to spend a few hours a day in it. I would like to hear if anyone else is feeling the positive changes. When did everyone start feeling the Chi flowing through them.

Peace to all

Because I perform on stage...it is a necessity to keep in shape and everytime I get up early and immediatly want to lay right back down an go back to sleep....I remember how much PAIN I go through expending massive amounts of energy on stage and how much easier it is when I go on tour in shape.....THEN I GET MY ASS UP AND GO!

I would recomend to ANYONE who is either trying to stay in shape or loose weight or has an ailment that makes movement difficult.....to do the following......

1. Take a MULTIVITAMIN every day....such as a centrum or generic equivelent. There are different formulas depending on your age so take the one that is appropriate for you.

2. Eat PROTIEN every morning....a couple of eggs or a small steak or whatever veg. equivelent a person prefers. Protien will cause the Human body to increase it's ,METABOLISM 5 fold....so early morning protien will wake you up quicker than a cup of coffee.

3. Eat a YOGURT AT LEAST ONCE A DAY....twice would be better. This allows for easy weight loss as well as a regular bowl movement.

4. Eat as much VEGATABLES AS YOU WISH.....keep the consumption of FRUIT to 2 to 3 times a day.

5. WALK at least 2 MILES a day. This is not a long distance....but do it EVERY DAY! BRISKLY! If you are a runner....DO NOT RUN ON CONCRETE OR THE ROAD....run on grass or a school track....unless you want your knees replaced.

6. SWIM....in the winter you can easily join a local Boys and Girls club if you don't own a pool and swim laps. Swimming is the perfect low impact excersize for people who have various ailments that do not allow for high impact running or even walking. I am a Scuba Diver and although I own a pool....in the winter....I enjoy going to the Boys and Girls club to race with other YOUNGER folks there. Even if you are not in the greatest of shape....swimming a few times a week can do WONDERS for your body, movement, muscle groups and general feeling of well being especially lung capacity.

7. Weight training....this does not mean you have to be come AAAARRNOOOLD! And start lifting super heavy weights! Hell...my MOM...who plays tennis with me....weight trains with small light velcro attachments to her wrists and ankles and also has a few dumbells. This will ward off arthritis in latter life.

8. IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO START! When I was 14...I was tall and big...but chubby. I had the good looks but that meens little when trying to get a DATE when you are carrying 50 extra pounds on your frame. I started eating right and working out a little at a time and as long as you don't make the mistake of doing to much too fast...YOU WILL LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING OUT EVERY DAY! It becomes ADDICTIVE....working out and by doing so your body releases endorphines that make you feel GREAT!

9. Find a HOBBY or SPORT or ANYTHING that includes incorperating these excersizes and eating habits into your life. It will become like maintanance....but fun!

10. Lastly...SEX! It burns a HELL OF A LOT OF CALORIES and is an incentive to keep your body in shape.

I am a person who has a naturally slow metabolism....this serves me well in survival situations which is a one of several programs I used to teach...and occasionally still do. For all of you out there that have a friend who can eat 10 times what you do and never put on a pound....and you eat the littlest amount and gain weight....take solace in the fact...in survival....you will outlive them!

Although I am no longer a youngster....and I wake up in the morning with a variaty of aches and pains from resulting injuries doing things that i probably should have let a younger member of the team handle....but I admit freely.....I AM A CONTROL FREEK! Not because i have a deep desire to obtain power....I know I already have that....and believe me...it's not what it's cracked up to be. It's just that I am a person who likes to see things go as planned.

My one major failing is by SPELLING! I could easily use the spell check but I feel that's cheating and want to get it right on my own. I am a wiz at science and advanced math as well as geo-politics and can even speek a few languages as well as having been a Professorial Assistant.....but my spelling is attrocious! LOL!

OH....One last bit of advice on health....my family is in the health care buisness and we had at one time owned several pharmacies...DO NOT TRUST NATURAL REMEDY DOSAGE!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor

The thing is this that there is along with the age old Human/ET connection so much disinfo that it is next to impossible to discern the difference in Benevolent/malevolent species based on anything but personal experience and even that can be in question depending upon the individuals ability and level of Spiritual advancement.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ok , I pretty much made a thread denouncing this. Oddly enough, listening to the video, have to say there is alot of information here, but the problem is, its not what I call 4D.

We are 4D, in a special configured matrix within a matrix, tough school. 4D is still the spirit/astral/physical realms where entities have choices, the duality is mentioned and there is risk.

There is an enormous divide between this and the 5D realms or Beyond. Where no longer, is there any risk or harm, and where we will never harm or be harmed. I'm not sure about the crystalline cellular structure, so much as I am sure, that in the realms beyond this duality, they describe as 5D, we will have crystalline bodies, worlds, cities, etc. But, they won't appear cyrstal to us, to us, it will be real, yet something wonderful.

So if we're using terms like 4d and 5d, then it appears to me, since this could be considered final exam even, that we're from 4d, heading to 5 and this is the final exam. Thats how I see this, and thats why its so hard. Also why the big bullies, the entities that choose harm and power structures in 4d, are doing all they can, including distorting and enlisting all the middle management on here, to really throw everything they can at us, to prevent us form soul progression and growing beyond where they are.

That being said, it seems to contain some information at the beginning, but please see past war, and duality, really go within and find the way to bring forth the light within, for we are not fledgings here, we're trying to evolve beyond this duality and past the risks associated with it. To truly never harm and grow up more. To become born, spirits to soul, the mature form.

Also, this misconception on aged bodies, think young, late 20's, kind of young with a glow of maturity. And most won't make that transition physically, if it does occur in our lifetime. Oh, and of course, Christians won't know. Your not supposed to know under the viel, that is only given you for a reason. Memories return when the veil is lifted, which will be in the next levels, or upon leaving the body. So, there is a lot of weird stuff and even this anti Christian targetting. For a reason apparently.

Has it dawned on people here that they're still talking about 12 years transition to money going Venus Project, and courts knowing the truth about people.

Why would your bodies upgrade to youth, for some, except the Christians, those poor souls are like 60 LOL, but in any case, yet, you're still in this world, similar to this. Are the leaders still there? What judges? There are no judges where we're heading, there are no laws to break for we would never harm, but we're still free, completely.

Who forces the job, the work for 6000-8000 years of your life? Who decides this instead of your retirement?

Some kind of 4d realm. This almost sounds like slavery with microchips????

So many questions.

This video doesn't even come close to touching on the world I've left to come here, it was far beyond this understanding, and where I'm setting my sail for. What we do there is serve others here, and help in the most fluid, intuitive ways, its hard to explain but I sense Light and colors, and something that moves so fast, no confinements but only grace and movement. You can stand on a rainbow and blow kisses to those sleeping and waken their spirits.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
IMO, this is one one, one one, one one hell of a tall claim.

And a close-up of a mans bloated face plus a runtime of 1 hour 16 minutes does not have me intrigued, sorry.

Surely this is for the Predictions and Dreams forum, cos really, there is no substantiated evidence of this. It's just people's predictions, and wild dreams. And I'm pretty sure this forum is reserved for aliens and UFO's, not consciousness shifts.

Suppose we'll see. On ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN! At 11:11am no doubt? Cos it sure makes a good YT video or 5000.

I have never nor can ever buy into this 11:11 stuff.
Why do I have a feeling this wasn't spoken about when we had analog clocks back in the 60's and 70's?

It's only since the digital clock became a staple that this 11:11 became a phenomenon.

1111 are the only same four numbers that can possibly appear on a digital clock at the same time so of course they stand out.
I suppose if we had a 44th hour then, 44:44 would be something to talk about too.

A series of numbers IMHO has nothing to do with a deeper understanding to our Universe. However, math is important though. But don't confuse the two.
Because our number for instance,aren't even the same as say, Asian numbers and we share the same planet!!
The values might be the same but the number itself...is irrelevant.

Time is nothing.
Dates are nothing. Especially the way Humans play around with dates and time.

This planet and her inhabitants survive according to the Sun and Moon. Our numbers (dates/time) don't even coincide with the celestial objects anymore. We are so out of sync it's pathetic. Written numbers mean nothing.

edit on 17-10-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yep infact in 4D, time will seem distorted, we will not need it to exist. Time is a reality we created on 3D earth, has anyone else notice time has been speeding up?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
We've already been there. We're trying to move beyond the duality altogether.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
God, what a bunch of baseless hoopla. Hopefully if anything does happen it won't interfere with my new-found Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim addiction....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

Oh the irony on your ATS profile picture
edit on 17-10-2011 by IndigoValor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
At this point of the video, its talking about children, at 3, spending 2 years with grandparents and nature. Ummm...lol. Yeah. Then schooling. Where are the parents? I had a wonderful childhood with many visits and camping trips with my grandparents and family Caught my first fish at 2, a string tied to willow stick with the prettiest fly I could choose,and a worm. BUT, child development is quite specific.

Children bond to parents, and they need their parents. Separation anxiety has severe consequences, sociopathy is one of them. This is not advanced world behavior, nor it is ET.

School, sciences. Sweet. Don't forget the music, art, poetry and high culture, for advanced societies are very complex, with so much to learn, and so much fun and vacation times too, high culture is intricate. Its not like this, sounds like the corporations and NWO have a version that is much lower realms than many here have come from. And I say No! Thats not it, my eutopia is so far beyond this.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
At this point of the video, its talking about children, at 3, spending 2 years with grandparents and nature. Ummm...lol. Yeah. Then schooling. Where are the parents? I had a wonderful childhood with many visits and camping trips with my grandparents and family Caught my first fish at 2, a string tied to willow stick with the prettiest fly I could choose,and a worm. BUT, child development is quite specific.

Children bond to parents, and they need their parents. Separation anxiety has severe consequences, sociopathy is one of them. This is not advanced world behavior, nor it is ET.

School, sciences. Sweet. Don't forget the music, art, poetry and high culture, for advanced societies are very complex, with so much to learn, and so much fun and vacation times too, high culture is intricate. Its not like this, sounds like the corporations and NWO have a version that is much lower realms than many here have come from. And I say No! Thats not it, my eutopia is so far beyond this.

Keep in mind he's not the all-knowing God.
edit on 17-10-2011 by IndigoValor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
According to Tolec, the andromedan contactee says "official beginning of 4th dimensional energy will affect Earth's solar system on 11.11.11 as it encounters the galactic equatorial plane region -

Our solar system is currentlt 50 light years ABOVE the Galactic plane and is moving up and away till it gets to about 250 LY then it bobs down the othere way. We last crossed the Galactic plane about 2 million years ago

as a universe & galactic wide harmonic frequency - will open and affect this whole area of space. "

Space is effected because we are currently in the region of save intersecting the Saggitarius Galaxy that we have been merging with...

The saturation of this higher frequency vibration will continue through all of 2012, reaching full strength during the time frame of December 2012, through March 2013 when the final rotation of the 90 degree shift of Earth's crust happens with the present day East/West orientation of the continents moving into their new North/South orientation.

Ummm no.. the crust won't be rotating... if anything shifts it will be the magnetic poles

He says the closer our solar system & planet Earth gets to this expanse of 4th dimensional energy on 11.11.11... the easier for them to visit.

And what if this guy's name is LOKI? Then what? One really needs to confirm just who or what is at the other end of that channelling.

keep in mind all these dates are not written in stone, they can change over the course of time by other things.

Hey the 'other things' that can change it over the course of time is convenient. So when nothing happens, ya can just pick another dates and say things change. But hey no worries. I'll pop back in Mar 30, 2013 so you can explain to me why none of this happened other than the date is subject to change. Sitchin already pulled that one with Nibiru, saying it won;t get here till 2900 AD now

"What is happening now with all this negativity on the planet is this is all getting
out on the table so to speak. The religious fanaticism involving wars, the over through
of dictatorial governments, assassination's of the innocents etc, etc, etc. From what
I have been told this will go on all through this year and next year. And, after the
end of 2012 things will start to turn more to the positive. So, hang in there.

THAT has been happening for over 2000 years... not likely to stop soon

After2015 there will be contact. So I've been told :-)" - M

So now its already been moved to 2015? If we all ascend by Mar 2013, who will be left in 2015 to meet them?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor

Well its mixed. It could be, not understanding how words mean different things to different people. Perhaps judging on the surface, where there is more here. Its not understood in 3d as well. And perhaps its because we're choosing, so much still, and in different grades, that some of this can't be explained. Those answers can't be given until this test/journey is complete. I'm really surprised a the frequencies in this video. The state of high frequency within, from this.

Because, watching the video is actually an experience, its somewhat like an activation. Its hard to explain because though I have my sights set far beyond any duality form, and encourage everyone to do the same, beyond limits. For example there are no laws or judges, for there is no harm, but only complete awareness, and universal understanding/telepathy, and ever more progressing levels of kindness, awareness of those around us. We never harm, but are completely free in ways that one is conditioned now to not even understand. There is no jealously there, either. No shame. Universal love. And a real concern for others, increasing awareness means lending a helping hand.

But this activation, there is something in the video itself that raises your frequency. I'm almost high listening to it, words are awkward and memories/feelings of higher states of consciousness, flooding me. I AM high from watching it. This is actually interesting if one senses that words, terminologies and understandings cant really be expressed in this video as well. That the next levels are going to go beyond he's saying, especially for those trying to remove from their journey anything harmful to others.

I wonder if this frequency activation is from some stargate embedded in the video. If they're trying to attune me to something I might call a false construct, lol, its not going to happen. Though send them all love. Because where we are right now, its as if, standing in quicksand, slow mode, standing still. Its most uncomfortable to me, and this activation is making earth paradigm even more uncomfortable to me.

Has this video made anyone else feel this fine grain, buzzing high feeling, more awareness and even a glimpse of who you were before you in?
edit on 18-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Great thread! A superficial blue star & red flag to you

I stopped the video at 5:00, on "the true origin of human", but to be honest, I have known in my heart that:

2015 is a special year, we will have contact & true knowledge granted to us, & will break barriers that right now may seem unimaginable.

Hey, i always thought i was different.

I intend to watch these videos in time. Be happy, & be present

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Yes - others are feeling the higher energies - you are not alone. Many more will in the coming months. However, they can be likened to the tides - with higher energy tides arriving, peaking, subsiding, then coming again, in increasing strength.

I posted this thread about part of my experience - perhaps it may be of interest.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wish you good journey, from a fellow traveler on the path.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Andromeda Council - Transformation to a 4th dimensional Earth Life

A different segment.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Thank you friend. Peace to you

The energy work is making a huge difference in the past week. The sun is also a huge surge of energy. Nice to see others who can feel this. Sometimes I feel like a different person with this energy.

Peace to all.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join