It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who believe in the 4D shift. 11.11.11 it begins.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
According to Tolec, the andromedan contactee says "official beginning of 4th dimensional energy will affect Earth's solar system on 11.11.11 as it encounters the galactic equatorial plane region - as a universe & galactic wide harmonic frequency - will open and affect this whole area of space. "

The AndromedanCouncil Website
^ READ!

The saturation of this higher frequency vibration will continue through all of 2012, reaching full strength during the time frame of December 2012, through March 2013 when the final rotation of the 90 degree shift of Earth's crust happens with the present day East/West orientation of the continents moving into their new North/South orientation.

Remember him saying that the andromedans will begin to quietly contact people before the end of October?

He says the closer our solar system & planet Earth gets to this expanse of 4th dimensional energy on 11.11.11... the easier for them to visit.

keep in mind all these dates are not written in stone, they can change over the course of time by other things.

"What is happening now with all this negativity on the planet is this is all getting
out on the table so to speak. The religious fanaticism involving wars, the over through
of dictatorial governments, assassination's of the innocents etc, etc, etc. From what
I have been told this will go on all through this year and next year. And, after the
end of 2012 things will start to turn more to the positive. So, hang in there. After
2015 there will be contact. So I've been told :-)" - M

Above is a message from my friend, sent to me awhile ago. This could also explain the origin of these protests, maybe?

Above are videos who both mentions 4D. Alex Collier, 1994's lecture and the one on top of that is very recent, just yesterday! If your interested watch them both! I can not explain better than these guys!

Oh and on the first vid, the information is a bit slow in the beginning. Talks about sex and food, keep watching though it gets mind blowing!

I ignore trolls.
edit on 17-10-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 17/10/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

How does another dimension affect possible intelligent visitors from the Andromeda galaxy? Wouldn't this just result in the potential visitors being from the 4th dimension and not our own? Will we get two sets of the same visitors?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Interesting I just listened to these videos the other day. It is not written in stone but perhaps something will happen for a chosen few here on earth. Who those individuals are or what they represent is anyone's guess. If what many of us suspect is true, many Governments have been in close contact for decades. Have the ET given up on them and seeking a different connection with earthlings? Or will it be the same political agenda that these ET wish to save?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Guys, you need to read the andromedacouncil.com website, the questions you post are most likely to be answered in the website. Im assuming you guys seem interested. Read on!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Interesting I just listened to these videos the other day. It is not written in stone but perhaps something will happen for a chosen few here on earth. Who those individuals are or what they represent is anyone's guess. If what many of us suspect is true, many Governments have been in close contact for decades. Have the ET given up on them and seeking a different connection with earthlings? Or will it be the same political agenda that these ET wish to save?

You must keep in mind that there are malevolent and benevolent E.T's if you have watched the previous videos of Tolec, he said the reptilians and greys were defeated. Some reptilians and greys though, still remain inside earth and they are cleaning them up.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This web site might make for pretty entertaining reading on 11/12/11...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
What I'm really curious about is what all the believers do when their favorite doomsday, rapture, big change, forecast prophecy never ever happens?

Do they move on to some other doomsday, forecast, prophesy prediction, because they can't help but believe in 'something', or do they eventually grow tired of promises that never come through?

I'd also really like to know if there's a central database of believers that prophets, new and old can go to as a central repository to go to for gaining support, and how I can get access to it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

You have to be contacted by a benevolent ET race. Good luck (:
edit on 17-10-2011 by IndigoValor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
So, we got height, width, and depth...what is the 4th dimension? Time?? If this interferes with my Skyrim playing I'm not going to be a happy camper. j/k

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
IMO, this is one one, one one, one one hell of a tall claim.

And a close-up of a mans bloated face plus a runtime of 1 hour 16 minutes does not have me intrigued, sorry.

Surely this is for the Predictions and Dreams forum, cos really, there is no substantiated evidence of this. It's just people's predictions, and wild dreams. And I'm pretty sure this forum is reserved for aliens and UFO's, not consciousness shifts.

Suppose we'll see. On ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN! At 11:11am no doubt? Cos it sure makes a good YT video or 5000.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoValor
reply to post by nineix

You have to be contacted by a benevolent ET race. Good luck (:
edit on 17-10-2011 by IndigoValor because: (no reason given)

And you want this??

link   
Lol people arent reading the thread properly. 4D shift happens gradually. The thread is saying 4d Shift will have a effect on Earth beginning on that day. If you read the website which I can tell you haven't changes will happen gradually and will continue through the end of 2013. (:

link   

Originally posted by antar

You must keep in mind that there are malevolent and benevolent E.T's if you have watched the previous videos of Tolec, he said the reptilians and greys were defeated. Some reptilians and greys though, still remain inside earth and they are cleaning them up.

So what you're saying is that there's reptilians and greys on the run and this could be potentially profitable should anyone wish to give them refuge?
If that's the case, my door is open to greys, greens, whites, blues, or any other color, reptilians, insectoids, stick aliens, chupacapra, and even bigfoot.
Now taking any and all aliens and cryptids on the run from any and all aliens and cryptids.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Lol people arent reading the thread properly. 4D shift happens gradually. The thread is saying 4d Shift will have a effect on Earth beginning on that day. If you read the website which I can tell you haven't changes will happen gradually and will continue through the end of 2013. (:

For those who believe in the 4D shift fail

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Every date prediction 10/10/10 9/9/09 6/6/06 has failed. Its very convenient that this happens to be 11/11/11. What are you going to do when nothing happens?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Are people reading this post?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I thought this was supposed to happen on the 28th of October?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by demetriandlucy

Not to post off topic, but I believe the substance you reference is illegal, and your post may violate T&C. Not trying to be a thread cop, just don't want to see anyone banned or docked.

On topic, I always felt that the whole Mayan calender thing was leading us to a shift in human conscience. This may go right along with that.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
How does this effect 3D television?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join