It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Dispersion 3 hour time-frame

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Originally posted by ProudBird
For Santa Clara, California, the declination is about 17° East. That is the angle seen if you draw a line from your position in Santa Clara to each pole.

Once I know the approximate course and alignment the contrails were, then I will know the course the airplanes route was taking it. And, will look it up on the appropriate Aeronautical Charts, and show you.

That would be great research and much appreciated! I am no fan of the idea of chemtrails and if someone proved what I saw were just typical L10-11s doing normal routine commercial flights it would make me happy

Use SJC as a location if you like, I'm only a few miles from there. The trails were probably 345 degrees N to 165 S and vice versa. Each trail followed the same linear path and about 2-3 miles apart I'd guess. I saw 5 trails laid down.

Each of the trails in the OP started as a regular looking contrail and dispersed into the thicker ones you can see in the pics. In the first pic the furthest East trail was just being made (8:57 am if I recall).

There are no L-1011s doing flying into there.

When contrails spread and persisted during WW2, and even the 1930s, what would you have think caused that?

<< 1  2   >>

join