It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Saw Collateral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
And was really impressed! Tom Cruise gives a bang up performance (no pun intended) as a hitman and Jaimie Foxx is unbelievable in his first dramatic role. Defianantly a classy movie... Go see it today!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Saw it a few weeks ago, and it was enjoyable.
Jaime Foxx was really good, as was Cruise.
The path Mark Ruffalo's role went on was surprising, though. I didn't expect that.
Good movie

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I was really impressed and thought it was a class movie until that Jada Pinkett Smith subplot kicked in, from there it all became a bit too much.

I thought it was a great surprise the road Mark Ruffalo's character though, not many would be expecting that.

Still a great movie though, I'll be picking up the DVD.

[Edited on 1-9-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
That was the last movie I saw and it was the best action movie I have seen since Mann's Heat. I've always liked Michael Mann's work. Mr. Cruise had spent some time 'quality time' with a handgun to get ready for this film, unless there was some very clever camera work. Damn! That was even better than the assassin in the Miami Vice episode "Hit List." I don't want to spoil it, but if you go see it don't blink.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
Mr. Cruise had spent some time 'quality time' with a handgun to get ready for this film, unless there was some very clever camera work.

I watched the "Making Of" Featurette on TV and it said that Tom spent like 4 months of intesive live ammo weapons training for the part.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight
I watched the "Making Of" Featurette on TV and it said that Tom spent like 4 months of intesive live ammo weapons training for the part.

He did something right!
I wish I had seen that special. What station was it on? Surely there will be something like that on the DVD, which I also intend to buy when it comes out.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The cinematics of the movie were fantastic. If there's one thing I hated about the movie, it was the end. Aside from that, it was the best movie since Heat. The characters were all great, the script excellent (except for some slightly cheesy dialogue) and the action scenes incredible. I'm going to have to buy it, and sit through it without trying to analyze it.

DE

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

One of my favorites.

new topics

top topics

join