It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winnipeg police allege children, 13 and 10, robbed stores using bear spray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
WINNIPEG - Police in Winnipeg say they've caught two children wanted in a string of robberies where one of the suspects held up businesses while armed with bear spray.

Investigators say the first two incidents incident happened Wednesday night when two boys, aged 13 and 10, showed up at a convenience store and a discount store.

The older boy concealed his identity and tried to rob the stores with bear spray, and the pair managed to get away with cash in one of the robberies.

The next night, the older boy broke into a locked grocery store and took money from the till.

A clerk who was there let her dog off its leash, and police say the boy discharged the bear spray at them, and then took off with cash.

---

Needless to say the kids got caught, and arrested for their actions, but Canada isn't tough on kids crime and most likely will get a slap on the wrist but Winnipeg has seen a lot of crime lately.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hypr2011

Yes its true canada is not that harsh on kids.

But also remember canadians only put up with so much

Eventually the business owners will take matters into their own hands and teach these little punks a lesson they will never forget.

Best way to learn is the hard way !

Like when a child touches a hot stove for the first time. He remembers that burn doesn't he ?

same principal.

If i was store owner i would have my doors laced with bear spray. Soon as anyone who robs me tries to leave. It would spray them and make it sting.

Then i would tie the kids up , take pictures of them crying like little babies and post if all over the internet for there friends and family to see !

After that i will let the kids go and won't press charges

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
My first question was: What the # is bear spray
I googled

My next question is: Why is Canada so tame to children? They're are criminals and at that age you should know right from wrong.

Originally posted by yourboycal2
If i was store owner i would have my doors laced with bear spray. Soon as anyone who robs me tries to leave. It would spray them and make it sting.

Then i would tie the kids up , take pictures of them crying like little babies and post if all over the internet for there friends and family to see !

After that i will let the kids go and won't press charges

That is certainly a good idea. They would be ashamed and be laughed at, learning a lesson.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
bear spray is something like pepper spray but it is used if you go hunting in the woods and you encounter a bear and you spray it and like pepper spray gives the same effects when pepper spray is used on a person.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
better then using guns i suppose... still stupid kids

new topics

top topics

join