It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul calls assassination attempt "war propaganda."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Also, the difference between 911 evidence and the current assassination plot evidence is staggering. There is a long documented trail of intel that was gathered before 911 happened which led back to the perpetrators. With this current plot there is no trail. Insiders were even on the news questioning the lack of evidence or intel for that matter. I guess we will have to wait and see what surfaces.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone
finally a politician that speaks sense i wish this guy was british and i could vote for him the pity is there is no chance he'll get in the white house and that is a crying shame

Yes, I can see him getting assassinated either just as he gets into office, or if he seems a lock on it. This will, of course, either send the country into a massive civil disobedience, or everyone will shrug and continue on. It's a shame more peoples eyes weren't open when JFK was murdered.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Can you post a source, vid, linky - something?

I don't doubt the veracity of your post, just wanna re-post the story elsewhere.

Cheers,

FTE

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Wow! So many people desperately begging to fall for another snow job. We heard all this before, don’t be so eager to embrace this sales man. If Wall Street is backing this candid then you bet he is lying like Obama did. Fool me once…

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

dude 9/11 is one of those topics where freedom of thought/speech do not apply to.

I live in germany, it has over here been the same- as long as i can think- not with 9/11 but when a politician used to say anything against insrael he could step down ...and even more classic ...use hitler in a sentence...step down..

edit: the mainstream media would probably love it...
edit on 18-10-2011 by Acetradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

match your profile picture please and deny ignorance..

does obama have a clean voting record for the last 30 years?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Propaganda or not. What we are witnessing is history being written. Doesnt make sense now and most of us call BS but in 80 years from now when your great grand kids are in school, our present history will make sense.

Bush sr went after Iraq to get the butcher, he got away years later, bush jr elected, US attacked, US fought back, topples iraq, fights for Israel, they kill bin laden, killers killed in helicopter crash, terrorist squirm, try to attack u.s, foiled multiple times, defense measures working..... First black president, next woman etc, etc
They are just making up history.... of course its BS but where will you be in 80 years to argue that?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
just thought I'd post the highlights from the vegas debate last night via prisonplanet.com www.prisonplanet.com...

RP is kicking complete and total ass.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
just thought I'd post the highlights from the vegas debate last night via prisonplanet.com www.prisonplanet.com...

RP is kicking complete and total ass.

he did clean-up

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join