It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pass Port Conspiracy...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
1. A plane crashes into the tower.
2. A woman comes on TV and gives a news reporter a pass port.
3. The news people state ' we have found one of the pass ports of one of the high jackers'.
4. The news puts the pass port and picture of Mohamed atta’s.
5. The news then shows him and another person walking to an atm in the airport.

How in the hell did this happen?
How in the hell can a pass port jump out the airplane...then jump out the fire...then jump out the building...and so happen to fall unscaved on the ground. , and out of every thing that fell on the ground that day, a person just so happens to find it.

That person just so happens to find the pass port of one of the terrorist?

If I am wrong about the sequences of events that took place, please fill free to correct me.

What are the ‘bleeping’ odds?

lmaf,after 10 years i finnaly found them talking about the pass port on you tube.

I never thought they would talk about the pass port because i could never find it,i actually thought they erased all videos dealing with this subject...until today.

Today might just be the day in which..
,i turn to the...'skeptic side', if this isnt debunked by somEbody..any body>I HATE THE 'SKEPTIC SIDE '

PLEASE TRUTHERS,SAY IT AINT SO !!!

Our Great Goverment Coudnt of had Nothing to do with this ,please tell me something that would make me believe that its possible for a pass port to do the things it did.

Even if you have to say its a 'magical passport'...or..umm,the pass port was fire proof...or it was a mexican pass port made from 'jumping beans' ,i dont care,i dont want to be with, or iffiliated with the skeptics.

If this wallet issue cant be debunked,then im sorry for every thing i said, and...is there enough room on the skeptic wagon for me?

edit on 17-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

The question you should be asking is - how in the hell did they ID the passport as belonging to one of the hijackers, in any honest situation?

Instead of "Hey, I found someone's passport, they probably freaked out and dropped it what with all the planes crashing into buildings and whatnot", it's "Hey, I found one of the terrorist's passport!" Why on earth would they bring this to a news reporter on TV...reeks of fabrication to me.

How on earth does one make that jump - then how does one substantiate it, exactly? Can anyone even point me to where I need to look to see how they proved who the hijackers were, passport issue aside?
edit on 10/17/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Wallet conspiracy? Why not try for the mail conspiracy, given how letters that were carried on board one of the flights also drifted down to the street level. Hell, some of them were even forwarded to their intended recipents.

As for the second video you linked, it's so chuck-full of lies and distortions, I'd be hard pressed where to even begin.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

I'd never heard about that bit. Do you have a source on that? Getting some more info on that might at least help explain the wallet or whatnot surviving the crash unscathed, ID as hijacker issues aside.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Do you have a link regarding these supposed letters that were presumably in the cargo hold of the plane (although you didn't say which one) fell ,retrieved and then were posted?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I believe the passport was planted.

However, here is a video describing the shock wave and air movement inside the building after the plane impacted. It attempts to answer your question and makes some interesting points.

youtu.be...

edit on 17-10-2011 by msdesertrat because: fix video link

edit on 17-10-2011 by msdesertrat because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2011 by msdesertrat because: embed didn't work, added link

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
two massive, multi-tonne skyscrapers made of reinforced concrete and steel didn't survive the explosion, HE didn't survive the explosion and was instantly vaporized and yet a small document made of paper and plastic that most likely was in his jacket pocket and wouldn't survive a spin cycle in a washing machine, somehow survived that catastrophe of molten fire, steal and jet fuel.

the black box didn't even survive and that was specially constructed to survive explosions and plane crashes.

the c.i.a. black operation team and mossad must be losing their touch, or they must be secure in their assessment of the stupidity of the amercian population.

edit on 17-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by maythetruthbeknown
reply to post by roboe

Do you have a link regarding these supposed letters that were presumably in the cargo hold of the plane (although you didn't say which one) fell ,retrieved and then were posted?

On Oct. 12, it arrived inside a second envelope at Mrs. Snyder's modest white house on Main Street here, and the instant she took it out and saw it, she says, ''chills just went over me.'' It was singed and crumpled. A chunk was ripped out, giving the bottom of the envelope she had sent the look of a jagged skyline. Mrs. Snyder's lyrical script had blurred into the scorched paper. The stamp, depicting a World War II sailor embracing a woman welcoming him home, was intact.

Along with the letter was a note: ''To whom it may concern. This was found floating around the street in downtown New York. I am sorry if you suffered any loss in this tragedy. Sincerely, a friend in New York!''

www.nytimes.com...

The article says only two pieces of mail were forwarded though, but I've found examples of other articles that could only have come from the aircraft that hit the WTC towers. A few examples:
www.nytimes.com...
www.iskandar.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
two massive, multi-tonne skyscrapers made of reinforced concrete and steel didn't survive the explosion, HE didn't survive the explosion and was instantly vaporized and yet a small document made of paper and plastic that most likely was in his jacket pocket and wouldn't survive a spin cycle in a washing machine, somehow survived that catastrophe of molten fire, steal and jet fuel.

the black box didn't even survive and that was specially constructed to survive explosions and plane crashes.

the c.i.a. black operation team and mossad must be losing their touch, or they are secure in their assessment of the stupidity of the amercian population.

edit on 17-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Yes, they are. Why not? I mean, hundreds of millions of people have believed it, and a million other obvious lies, without question for ten years, now...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The fire was so hot it was the first case in documented history that they claim the blackboxes were destroyed, yet a specific passport survived and was easily found.

Come on, duhhhhh how can you question that? ;-)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

WITH ! I cant find this info that you stated, I wish I could, because then I can say its possible FOR THIS PASS PORT TO DO WHAT IT DID‘ ,and start being a truther again. I really and honestly need to find this info to debunk this...magical, flying, fire proof, James bond, Houdini, AMAZING, 9 LIVES ,ALIEN MADE, SUPER PASS PORT.

Can you provide a link or something....PLEASE!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Along with the letter was a note: ''To whom it may concern. This was found floating around the street in downtown New York. I am sorry if you suffered any loss in this tragedy. Sincerely, a friend in New York!''
www.nytimes.com...

I am assuming that you would like us to leave our logic out of this debate.
Interesting how people want to believe in mainstream News and ignore simple logic in order to believe in the OS.
The fact is most of the hijackers were using stolen identities and our government was never able to prove who the real perpetrators were, not even with DNA. Who were they matching the DNA to?
Now you want us to drink the media’s cool aid and dismiss common sense. As if the New York Times wouldn’t lie to their readers.

New York Times covers up for lies on Iraq war

www.wsws.org...

The New York Times Lies About Arizona And Welcomes Illegal Aliens

www.newsrealblog.com...

Lies, Damned Lies, and the New York Times

www.commentarymagazine.com...

Just because the media says it’s true, doesn’t mean it is true.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

It's a valid question. How can a paper passport survive such a violent fiery plane crash?

Well believe it or not it these things seem to be fairly resilient. Here's proof:

You may remember this terrible plane crash in Iran:

Videos of the crash site showed a huge crater in the earth scattered with charred pieces of the plane and tattered passports. Military forces are reportedly now searching for the plane's data recorder and cockpit voice recorder to determine the cause of the crash. The plane went down near the village of Jannatabad near Qazvin, 90 miles northwest of Tehran, at 11:33 am on Wednesday.

www.hinterlandgazette.com...
(emphasis mine)

Mostafa Babashahverdi, a local farmer, told Reuters news agency: "We found severed heads, fingers and passports of the passengers."

news.bbc.co.uk...

So I guess it is entirely possible for passports to survive plane crashes....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by msdesertrat
I believe the passport was planted.

However, here is a video describing the shock wave and air movement inside the building after the plane impacted. It attempts to answer your question and makes some interesting points.

youtu.be...

edit on 17-10-2011 by msdesertrat because: fix video link

edit on 17-10-2011 by msdesertrat because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2011 by msdesertrat because: embed didn't work, added link

LOL,that video was very insulting and obviously a cover up.
but thanks
Can you find me a video of people that presented any other pass port that day within 13 minutes.
If you can do that,i will be very happy and i can get back to the light.

Its not about the plane ,the air,the cock pit,the baggage compartment,this video,the goverment agency that made this video.

its about one thing and one thing only.

What are the odds of one person...finding 1 passport...that just so happens to be 1 of the terroist out of thousands of papers,and other debrise that fell.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

...Since then, Mrs. Snyder, a customer service representative at a grocery store, has discovered that she has one of only two pieces of mail known to have been recovered from the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center. At least one auction house has contacted her, saying she could sell the letter for tens of thousands of dollars. ''

United Airlines credit card recovered from WTC

Lisa Anne Frost was 22 and had just graduated from Boston University in May 2001 with two degrees and multiple academic and service honors. She had worked all summer in Boston before coming home, finally, to California to start her new life. The Rancho Santa Margarita woman was on United Flight 175 on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, when it became the second plane to slam into the World Trade Center.
...In February, the day of the Columbia tragedy, we got word they'd found her United Airlines Mileage Plus card. It was found very near where they'd found a piece of her right hip. We imagine that she used the card early on the morning of Sept. 11 to get on the plane and just stuck it in her back pocket, probably her right back pocket, instead of in her purse..

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

The question you should be asking is - how in the hell did they ID the passport as belonging to one of the hijackers, in any honest situation?

Instead of "Hey, I found someone's passport, they probably freaked out and dropped it what with all the planes crashing into buildings and whatnot", it's "Hey, I found one of the terrorist's passport!" Why on earth would they bring this to a news reporter on TV...reeks of fabrication to me.

How on earth does one make that jump - then how does one substantiate it, exactly? Can anyone even point me to where I need to look to see how they proved who the hijackers were, passport issue aside?
edit on 10/17/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

Yeah I think this is the bigger issue here. Some lady? Really? Then there is the timing, it was recovered just in time show it to a nation tripping on PTSD. If a rescue worker would have found it and collected it, something a rescue worker would be really likely to do, it would have been more believable. But for that the passport would have had to be around ground zero.

As for the passport making it out virtually intact, IF the passport was like sitting on a chair, it COULD have been hauled off fast, the cabin was pressurized. It could be possible he did not tuck it back in after boarding and left it lying around, but that by itself, is not very likely. Then the passport had to make it out of the building too. However I am guessing here. Maybe it was next to impossible for the passport to escape the fireball and being drenched in burning kerosene. It takes a very special skillset to even be able to make a guess.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Another iteration of conspiracies?

Check out this link.

The Passport Myth

Not everything was destroyed.

The majority of the passengers on Flight 11 were identified. In seven cases DNA testing wasn't even required.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Just been digging a bit. Its late but once I get into something thats it ...anyway..

Using the wayback machine there is an ABC news article from September 16th 2001
Can Not get link to work copy and paste the following without the spaces into address bar
web.... archive.org/web/20010916222609/abcnews.... go .com/sections/us/DailyNews/ WTC_recovery_010916.html

The FBI has been conducting a block-by-block "grid search" through devastated lower Manhattan, looking for the voice and flight data recorders of the two aircraft flown into the twin towers. Investigators discovered the passport of Satam al Suqami, one of the terrorists aboard American Airlines Flight 11, the first plane to hit the World Trade Center.

web.archive.org...://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/WTC_recovery_010916.html
So they say it is Satam al Suqami Passport... Then in later articles this one from the Guardian 19 March 2002
theres this

In less than a week came another find, two blocks away from the twin towers, in the shape of Atta's passport. We had all seen the blizzard of paper rain down from the towers, but the idea that Atta's passport had escaped from that inferno unsinged would have tested the credulity of the staunchest supporter of the FBI's crackdown on terrorism.

www.guardian.co.uk...

They state in the articles that the police and Fbi find it in a grid search. When in the 911 commision report it states 4 passports were found of the supposed hijackers

MS. SUSAN GINSBURG: Beginning with passports. Four of the hijackers passports have survived in whole or in part. Two were recovered from the crash site of United Airlines flight 93 in Pennsylvania. These are the passports of Ziad Jarrah and Saeed al Ghamdi. One belonged to a hijacker on American Airlines flight 11. This is the passport of Satam al Suqami. A passerby picked it up and gave it to a NYPD detective shortly before the World Trade Center towers collapsed. A fourth passport was recovered from luggage that did not make it from a Portland flight to Boston on to the connecting flight which was American Airlines flight 11. This is the passport of Abdul Aziz al Omari.

www.9-11commission.gov...

How is there so much confusion ? , How then if not by a found passport would they have Attas name.
Abc have tried to hide their story but they cant escape from the way back machine.
This thread just got real interesting .

edit on 17-10-2011 by maythetruthbeknown because: Just added link properly ...I hope

edit on 17-10-2011 by maythetruthbeknown because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2011 by maythetruthbeknown because: stupid link

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by maythetruthbeknown

How is there so much confusion ? , How then if not by a found passport would they have Attas name.
Abc have tried to hide their story but they cant escape from the way back machine.
This thread just got real interesting .

edit on 17-10-2011 by maythetruthbeknown because: Just added link properly ...I hope

edit on 17-10-2011 by maythetruthbeknown because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2011 by maythetruthbeknown because: stupid link

The flight manifest would be a good place to start. The hijackers made no attempt to hide their names, as they knew they were on a suicide mission and wouldn't have to face the consequences. Once the FBI had the names of those involved, it was fairly easy to unravel the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

So after just 5 days which is when the ABC article was written you are telling me the FBI had done a thorough investigation and had determined that Satam al Suqami. was one of the supposed terrorists . Not only had they determined but they made the information pubic which surely would be contrary to investigation protocol.
Also why the confusion over it being Attas passport.?
I have another question..Did you need to show ID when travelling on domestic flights in the US prior to 911, would foreign nationals have to produce their passports??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join