It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Media Blackout Confirmed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Not that it is a big shocker to many of you here but someone finally broke down some stats and laid out the numbers of exactly how hard the mainstream media is hiding Ron Paul.

www.theatlanticwire.com...

Ron Paul loyalists have been vindicated. After months of observations that the mainstream media was ignoring the libertarian standard-bearer, a new study by the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism shows just that: the Texas Congressman, who has consistently polled in the high single digits -- Real Clear Politics's aggregate poll currently has him at 8 percent -- has received the least overall coverage of any candidate. From May 2 to October 9, Paul appeared as the "primary newsmaker in only 2% of all election stories."

I know that it isnt a shock but it still gets me how blatantly obvious this is and how nobody appears to do anything about it. There are rumblings and I think there is a large group of people that know that the MSM is completely bought and sold but that group just isnt quite big enough yet.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Good find, I was flicking through the tonight show 2 days ago and they didn't even mention him as a candidate. The way the media tries to lead people to make the choice they want is blatantly obvious. It shows them for what they are. Bought and paid for no integrity.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
He is live on CNN with WOlf right now, they are giving him some air time.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
He will speak live on u tube in 15 minutes.www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

I would think it is only a matter of time before they are FORCED to do so. More and more people are seeing his name online and wondering what he is about. Especially with things going so bad I think people are open to newer ideas and different answers.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
watching him right now on CNN as a Canadian I say GO Ron Paul!!! Guy is awesome seems to tell it as it is...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
reply to post by Meekbot2000

I would think it is only a matter of time before they are FORCED to do so. More and more people are seeing his name online and wondering what he is about. Especially with things going so bad I think people are open to newer ideas and different answers.

Every week I hope that is the case....but it never ends up happening. Just today I flipped on the MSM and nope, not a word. At the moment, they are too busy trying to sell Herman Cain and his 999 plan.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You know those 10 million candle watt flash spot lights you can get at any hardware store?

Well, multiply that 10 million by a factor of 10 and shine it in the dark corners and back rooms of the TPTB.
This would be Ron Paul in that environment. Liberty in the face of greedy tyranny. Its like Frodo in Mordor.

Poor Ron would be fighting an attack of a thousand razors if he ever got in and would go blind and deaf from the corruption he would encounter.

Knock em dead Dr. Paul

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I watched a segment on FNC today where they were discussing his announced plan to cut $1Trillion in spending..

I think there's another debate scheduled for tomorrow, looking forward to hearing him take some questions on his proposal..

The past couple of weeks has shown much more MSM exposure for Paul and Cain.. which is a good thing, considering there are still at least eight more debates according to this calendar..

top topics

join