It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's comprehensive economic 'Plan to Restore America' *JUST RELEASED*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

You have absolutely no proof of that because like you said yourself, free markets don't exist in history.

So how are you possibly predicting how an economic system works that supposedly, nobody has ever seen before?

Once again, I invite you to submit your shining candidate and his or her plan to get America on its merry way to prosperity.
edit on 18-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

It doesn't exist because it is impossible... That's like saying its worth trying a society without any laws or police because er maybe everyone will behave and not rob, pillage and rape and itll work we haven't tried it!!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

So if you are not a free market economist or an austrian economist and you have no idea how a free market works but you want to predict exactly how one would play out? Come on...the hole you're digging here is getting pretty sloppy.

Tell me how a company like Monsanto can be stopped in the political and economic climate we have today without a free market? You want the FDA to stop them? they own the FDA.
go federal regulations!

or we can let Ron Paul stop the lobbyists, crony-capitalism and fascists, you pick!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
One of two things will happen if Ron Paul is elected.

1) He will have an accident and pass from this earth, ala JFK or less obvious.

2) He will get short sheeted by the marionettes in the house and senate who
are beholden to financial interests who really run the great game via their round table groups.

I REALLY REALLY wish Ron Paul could win and set the country straight, but
the ppl with the real power will not tolerate what he has in mind.

I hope that I am VERY VERY wrong, but history says otherwise.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by Sci-Fi_entist

I respect you decision but I am not waiting to be disappointed for a third time.
Watch who is funding Ron Pauls’ campaign, as soon as you start seeing Wall Street pouring money into his campaign then you will know his speeches are nothing but all hype.
As I recall Ron Paul wanted to get rid of the feds then if that’s the case Dr. Paul doesn’t have a chance. When it comes to Wall Street funding a Presidential candid, We The People cannot compete with the millions of dollars that Wall Street throws into an election. They always win.

I've watched Ron Paul's Campaign contributions since 2007. Wall Street pouring funding in Paul's Campaign? Are you serious?

The man's contributions have been from the people.

www.opensecrets.org...

Top 5 Contributors, 2011-2012, Campaign

Beeland Enterprises $2,400
Beefcarver Restaurants $1,000
Carolina Designs Realty Inc $1,000
Microsoft Corp $300
Clean Gas $250

That's totals from the the top 5 Corporations (mind you $300 total from Microsoft, means one person from Microsoft donated $300). Mind you, he's made over $8 million in the third quarter alone, from people (us). This man has no major Corporate backing.

To put it perspective:

Obama's Contributions:

www.opensecrets.org... (2011, His Contributions list is blacked out, but if you check 2008 he made millions from Wall Street www.opensecrets.org...)

University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799

You say, you were lied to before in your previous post, and you don't want to be tricked for a 3rd time.. Dr. Paul's voting record from the last 30 years is enough to show you that he always sticks to his ideals. His allegiance lies with two things, The Constitution and us the people.

You say don't vote in 2012? Really? You do know, if you don't vote (and I've seen this rhetoric being pushed in OWS) those in control will just remain in control... So yeah, don't vote (sarcasm) and see what happens....
edit on 18-10-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I don't see this as an economic plan, and Paul does not present it that way.

This is major government reform plan.

He is trimming the Federal government way back, and the major intention seems to be to get it out of debt.

I think Dr. Paul knows more than what he is saying in his interviews, because I think this plan would enable the federal government to protect its own people, its own interests, and the American way of life in a way that it currently is unable to do.

Also, he must be counting on most of the military getting behind this. They have the big guns, so you have to pay attention to their opinions. And if the military is really behind this, that means that they know that the huge police presence we are currently maintaining overseas is not there for what we are saying it's there for.

From what the plan says, his strategy seems to be to get the federal government into a position where it can defend the American people against the external interests who are trying to take over. He's not saying that, but that's what I see. He wants to go drastic to get us out from under that debt. Because who owns that debt? Foreign interests. If we can get out of debt, that greatly reduces the power of those external financial interests in US politics.

The departments he's dropping are: Energy, Housing, Commerce, Interior, and Education (plus the TSA). These aren't exactly irrelevant subjects. But they are subjects that the Federal government has grossly mishandled, and departments that have become riddled with special interest infiltration. So it's more like they've been fired. Like he says in the interview, they are "unproductive."

That leaves us with: State, Defense, and Treasury (the original 3) along with Justice, Agriculture, Labor, Human Services, Transportation, Veterans Affairs, and Homeland Security. Plus a crap load of agencies. So there will still be a lot of work to do to sort out all of these.

I think we need to read between the lines a bit on this plan. Because the press release doesn't say that much. Though this plan could be seen as potentially disruptive, it could indeed succeed in "Restoring America."

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Rush is endorsing RP? OMG, I almost fell back in my chair! Of course he says RP stole his ideas...lol. Wow, let's see how long MSM can ignore him now! I am really looking forward to tomorrows debate. If I hear 999 one more time while they give RP the least questions, I am going to Puke!
Keep the faith people!

You should make sure that people realize that you're just joking about that endorsement, bunky. Rush Limbaugh is not endorsing Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
wait.. Rush endorses Paul? I may have to re-evaluate my choice now. I have never agreed with Rush,. I'm scared.. Seriously, I'm a have to go see a doctor I think.

in all honesty.. people won;t go for it. You see where it mentioned cutting 10% fed jobs, well.. doesnt the fed employ most americans because how big it is.. cutting jobs will cause more unemployment and more problems.

not that I dont agree. just saying.

oh and the media won't mention how he is taking 39k salary. only speculating that he'll have to cut all the things you and I love..
edit on 18-10-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Like, I said, I hope it happens and I plan to Vote for him. I support Ron Paul and hope he wins. Unfortunately history has a nasty way of repeting itself and the good don't always prosper in this world.

We just need to ensure that polling stations are not rigged in any way. That's most important, I'm unsure if people even realize this yet.

And how we would go about ensuring that polling stations aren't rigged, I don't know.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Soon as the wind going to blow too much in Ron Paul's directed national emergency will be declared and Obama's mandate extended indefinitely...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

$39,339 salary for the most important man on the planet with arguably the most responsibility...

Now that's leading by example!

If i could vote for RP here in the UK, i'd do it...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_
Soon as the wind going to blow too much in Ron Paul's directed national emergency will be declared and Obama's mandate extended indefinitely...

I have also thought of this...i just cant see Obama giving this up (or should i say TPTB).

I smell a False Flag...Martial Law...Obama forever scenario!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Since Ron Paul has no chance of even winning the Republican nomination let alone the presidency i would'nt recommend anyone having to many wet dreams about any of this becoming law. Myself i plan to write in Peter Pan when i vote he has just about the same chance of winning maybe even a little better than Ron Paul does.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Since Ron Paul has no chance of even winning the Republican nomination let alone the presidency i would'nt recommend anyone having to many wet dreams about any of this becoming law. Myself i plan to write in Peter Pan when i vote he has just about the same chance of winning maybe even a little better than Ron Paul does.

Would you care to explain how he wouldn't get the nomination if he's winning most of the straw polls? Everyone I know loves Ron Paul, and I'd imagine the same to be true outside of my social circle.

Please, explain to everyone why he has no chance.
edit on 18-10-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

RON PAUL IS JUST WHAT AMERIICA NEEDS NOW TO RESTORE THE CONSTITUSTUION TO THE ORIGIONAL GLORY !

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

If they try pulling that stunt again, people will know, and that will be it for TPTB. They're already hanging by a thread as is.

They may do it anyhow to go out with a bang. I wouldn't if I were them though. They would likely be subjected to a slow painful death from angry mobs once caught.

edit on 18-10-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
That's all well and good, but...

How, exactly, does he plan to get congress to go along with and enact any of this?
No matter who is president, until something drastic changes with congress,i.e. an end to the same ol' same ol', the status quo that has held for decades untold WILL remain.

Thank you for the voice of reason

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Wow, the most amazing aspect are the details.

None of these other puppet Presidential candidates have a real plan, nor do they understand the economy nor do they really have any knowledge.

Ron Paul actually has an incredible amount of knowledge on how the system works and what needs to be done to fix it.

edit on 18-10-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Interesting point. Maybe its a tactic? If Rush, an establishment insider agrees with Ron Paul, maybe it will cause Ron Paul to lose some of his base?

Not me of-course, because I realize that Ron Paul is the real deal but it may confuse others.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmy49er

JUST DON'T LISTEN TO THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA. VOTE FOR PAUL SO WE CAN TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK B-4 IT'S TO LATE!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join