It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If World War Three Broke Out, What Would You Do? (Opinions Please).

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

I ran across a website with tons of FREE information. Of course they are selling some stuff but if you search you will find a lot of useful info..I had to brush up on our family preparedness and everything is there... Thanks Mitch

www.surviveacrisis.weebly.com

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If WW3 broke out my first priority would be to make sure my daughter was safe and then we would have to see how exactly we were being affected (being in a little town in the Ohio Valley) I generally have supplies on hand for about a week beyond that I dont know. If it were nuclear we would hide in the basement. I honestly dont know for sure because it would depend on the scenario

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
-(Timeline) When do you think it will start?
2012-2020
-Who do you think it will be between?
China,Russia, every Muslim nation against US,U.K, Europe
-How destructive do you think it will be?
Worse than WW2
-How long do you think it will last?
years
-Would you go overseas to fight if your country ask you?
No not my fight, I'm retreating into the forests when it comes. I'll fight if the fight comes here but on a guerrilla level.

-Do you think you could stand the horror of war, both on the line and at home?
Well, it's adapt or perish at this rate.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
WWIII has already broken out-It did so after 9/11 and its still in play and still being ramped up in different theaters........ SO the question ISNT "If WWIII broke out what would you do" but RATHER "WWIII has broken out, what have you been doing?"

Okay now that we have that cleared up, what IVE BEEN DOING is paying attention to world events and watching how things are escalating, not escalating, in what areas etc.

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING? PREPARING FOR THE US AND RUSSIA TO NUKE EACH OTHER TO DEATH CIRCA 1970'S? WRONG WAR BUDDY, WRONG TIMES.
edit on 30-10-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well at the moment i know i have about 5 serious friends who are ready to move when its time. we all sat down one day and threw around the what if ball around the circle.

I'm in FL and we don't want to leave, and although the hills would give a much better vantage point, we will probably try to wait it out. As it sits now, we all know our jobs, and we mapped out our routes so that if communications are down we will pass each other we can quickly identify and link up with other members of the group. But this is what we have so far, let me know what you guys think.

Starting from the green light.

I personally carry my bug out bag with me at all times in the car. It contains ACU's, Boots, tact vest, combat knife, 9mm, 2 extra mags, radios, mic, flashlights, minor medical pack, and some survival gear.

1. Gear up

2. Meet my seconded in command at designated spot, if more then 30 min late move on to the next rally point, leaving a message with date and time and next rally point ( he already knows but in case the plan changes)

3. Start our evac plan, each member has a map, on the map is there route in one color, other members in different colors, each marked with rally points and time frames. Each member is to secure and evac any of the groups family members on the way to our secured destination that is on the map.

4. Meet at our temporary base. We have selected a local High School for this. It is set way out in BFE, it offers multiple elevations for better view points, produce fields, streams, live stock, and some natural defenses. Once all 5 teams have arrived, the officers of the group will discuss the threat and go from there. We have done our homework and mapped all the obvious local food, medicine, and ammo supply locations, as well vehicles we will need and some other cool stuff like construction equipment to help fortify our new base.

5. Identify the threat and act accordingly

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join