It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outcry in China over hit-and-run toddler left in street

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hmmm I to have seen a lot of bad things but I could not bring myself to press play on the video.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I could have lived the rest of my life without seeing that... Now I will live the rest of my life completely unable to forget it.
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

now you will live the rest of your life knowing more than you did before.

some things are hard to watch, but sometimes to understand something you have to. hiding from it or pretending certain things do not happen do not change the reality, it just keeps you from seeing it.

i respect everybodies right not to look or watch, i am not trying to say you should watch.

i see that things have never changed, we are no more civilised than before, all that has changed is the ability to hide from it and ignore it and pretend.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This video is fairly painless as the worst of the details have been blurred out. The incident is horrific.

I had seen the one with the old man previously. Thought it was really a pathetic statement about human nature... especially when contrasted with this:

edit on 17-10-2011 by Scalded Frog because: better youtube link

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I watched the actual video on youtube and really wish I hadn't The poor girl was clearly in a bad way and yet people walked past. This is the most disturbing and sickening thing I have ever seen.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scalded Frog
This video is fairly painless as the worst of the details have been blurred out. The incident is horrific.

I had seen the one with the old man previously. Thought it was really a pathetic statement about human nature... especially when contrasted with this:

edit on 17-10-2011 by Scalded Frog because: better youtube link

Wow! Did the dog survive?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Sad to say, no.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join