It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for the world war 3 people (enjoy your lives)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i think this was posted on ATS before but its so accurate
ive' seen some predictions of Edgard Caycy and what his prediction of the 3rd world war was . and
HOW he knew this was going to happen? i don't know

Cayce foresaw the possibility of a third world war. He spoke of strife arising near the Davis Straits, and in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf.

some of you know about this but iam posting this for the people who don't know

the world war3 is coming soon
enjoy your lives as much as you can (iam serious)

God bless

note i have made several threats of Edgard's prediction (of the Japan tsunami) before here on ATS

edit on 17-10-2011 by futuredude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Its all good a technology war wont destroy this ETERNAL HERD. NOW IT MAY MAKE SOME OF THE SENT SPIRITS WANT TO RETURN IN 3D TO FINISH SOME THINS BUT THATS ANOTHER REVELATION....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Cayce's most important message concerning 2011 WW3 is the loss of freedom we will experience, and which will last for centuries.
We think we don't have freedom now but Cayce has been pretty spot on thus far this year and one can only surmise that in the future we'll look back on these days as the twilight of our individuality

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Of course Mr. Casey is probably correct in his predictions, but not because he is precognant. It is just common sense.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i think it was einstein who said something along the lines of

"i'm not sure what weapons will be used in WWIII, but i know world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones"

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Why is it common sense that an American in 1942 would state those events and countries in 2011?
I'm interested...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

I dont know alot about this guy, but you say 1942 eh?

You have my attention.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
From the bombs back to the clubs. Its still all the same. As long as there are different views, then there will be wars fought. The human race cannot and will not live in peace. Its just our nature. That is why we must wipe ourselves out and restart the process all over again. At least I got to enjoy the computer era almost from its infancy to some real monsters.

thay

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

These place have been at the edge of violence, or even in the act of violence for thousands of years before this predictions.

It's not too far fetched to believe that with the growth of technologies that they would also be the perpetrators of future issues having to do with violence.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I am a member of the Association of Research and Enlightenment which allows one to access the complete database of his readings on-line in a search format. Here is one piece of the readings that are related to this.

14. (Q) Would it be feasible to work out an international currency, or an international stabilization of exchange values? (A) This, too, will be worked toward. It will be a long, long time before established. There may indeed be another war over just such conditions, but it'll be a step in the right direction - in the attempts in bringing peace at this time.

TEXT OF READING 3976-28
Point 14

This reading was given June 1943 during the war.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Cayce did not talk about mankind being in slavery. In fact he had a dream that was interpreted by one of his own psychic reading sessions which said that 200 years from his dreaming the dream the destruction will be over and people would be studying his readings knowing that he was right. He prophesied of the prince of peace returning after the destruction to lead mankind according to God's will.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FarmerGeneral

can you post more detail on what Cayce said concerning now?
Don't forget Baba Vanga's prophecy also. She said the war started last November as a conventional war but this year leads to nuclear and chemical.
It's a shame there's no time line for Mother Shipton as she was really spot on

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
World War III already started.

The big powers have been waging War in space, war with the weather, war with economics...

We've been killing people globally. No ship can sail the seas with their flags flying over them without us stopping them and searching their vessels...

Saudi's refused to accept our dollars for oil...Cuba let China drill for oil in the Gulf of Mexico...

Computers made war more efficient. Instead of Country X coming to bomb us.....we know what country X's Generals are saying and doing...and can use tactics to....cease their attempts to use their military.

Don't buy their rhetoric that the world's population is 7 Billion. I think the worlds population has been dropping dramatically....and they don't want this Generation to know it....World Commerce would cease.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
We have been in the throws of WWIII for quite some time now. This is all part of the build up.............

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Greetings "Golded AJ Ticket Winners" of the black hole bound Bio-Ship-Earth,

No quantum tread Digi-Mind-Sheeple leaching... I'm going Hons Solo this time

Jesus says,(says instead of said because... no such thing as time... unless your a rap star and Scientologist throwing out Freemason hand symboles that mean the compass... with them in the middle acting like gods... money doesn't buy U knowlage... But it does bind U to the 'Come Hell Or High Water' left behind on 3rd density clause) "This 3rd density heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away(the watchers/shinning ones cities). The dead are not alive( Zombie apocalypse now?), and the living will not die(need to know basses). During the days when you ate what is dead, you made it come alive. When you are in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were One, you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?

Edgar Cayce is a great soul... But if I was to tell you what he really was... you would pick up the Elinin stones to throw THEM at me... and it would devour you(ageless beats counterfeit priceless knowlage)... but a great predictionist he was in the flesh... to have even said... AmeriChina will become One... and live happily ever after pole shift happens together life

Of course Edger Cayce who is now 'allegedly' Mr Divine Cosmos cosmic wine rock star... the DUD
... did not talk the whole truth and nothing but the N. Tesla truth
... Due to the sheeple minds of the time... BUT JOINT there is always the Christ-ConsXious GOD factor... where nothing is set in the Moses(aka?) WW3 Magog stones(Matthew 24:1-2)... even down to the 11th nano second

Mr X-ULTRA/ATON... put your "In God We Tru$t" money where your faith is then... and give it all to Info Warrior power company types(by the lodge master way... great show today AJ
) if U beLIEve this OP... To the poor Digi-Sheeple I say...Congratulations!!! to the U, for U the new heaven belongs... Let's get this 'End of Time' party started... GOT MANNA
... Besides... The Internet is going to be wiped off the face of the earth... so I will not be able to ALL SEE the Digi-gods and the Digi-info-revolution anymore
... BUT JOINT party on poor losers

edit on 17-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Them therr corrections

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

8. As to the changes physical again: The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. There will be the upheavals in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the eruption of volcanos in the Torrid areas, and there will be shifting then of the poles - so that where there has been those of a frigid or the semi-tropical will become the more tropical, and moss and fern will grow. And these will begin in those periods in '58 to '98, when these will be proclaimed as the periods when His light will be seen again in the clouds. As to times, as to seasons, as to places, ALONE is it given to those who have named the name - and who bear the mark of those of His calling and His election in their bodies. To them it shall be given.

I can't really quote much more, nor give the url to the quote as it is in the members area. The main site is Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.

I should add that he said that this would begin between 58 and 98. It is only the beginning period of these things. So I guess going by that we would be getting to the middle now or or not too distant future where most of this upheaval will happen.
edit on 17-10-2011 by FarmerGeneral because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Of course Mr. Casey is probably correct in his predictions, but not because he is precognant. It is just common sense.

And I suppose he was just using common sense when he BAFFLED DOCTORS by somehow just "knowing" how to cure people of all kinds of things? Some things that doctors of the day were completely in the dark about? He was basically half retarded, and basically illiterate, so don't tell me he read a bunch of books on medicine and began to deduce cures based on common sense. He would use words during his "readings" that he didn't even know. This is because he was accessing what is known as the Akashic Records... Look it up if you want to know more. And don't try to tell me he was faking being "slow" in the head, either, because everyone who knew him would have to be in on it, or he woukd have had to keep up this act from childhood. I'm really curious as to what your argument would be... Was he telling the truth and really using his "powers" when curing people, but then just decided to predict stuff about the possible future using common sense? Is that it? Being able to cure people miraculously wasn't enough for the guy? So he decided to risk his reputatation as a miracle healer by trying his hand at deceptive prophecizing?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
One more point so people can see some hope in this, is about the future order of things. He said that the precepts of free masonry would rule interactions, not that free masonry would rule as an organisation in any way. He also stated that the new way of things would be a form of communism. He stated that the communism put into place would be Christ's communism. He said to imagine a world where people would not sin against each other or even think about it!

He also said that the meek would inherit the earth just as the bible says. Then he asked if people could count themselves as the inheritors or if they would have a future on the earth knowing this.

This I assume would be during the 1000 years of peace that is prophesied in the bible.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
In my most humble opinion we can never have a convential war again.

It would not be cost effective nor benefit any one.

I was a very young child in the 1950's when we thought Russia was going to go to war with us.
We built fall out shelters and have been prepared since then for war.

As a teen ager in 1961, my father wanted my Mom, brother and me to go to NW Mississippi and be safer because we again felt on the brink of war.

We deceided, as a family, to live, fight and die for our country should war once more raise it's ugly tallons. So we stayed here less than 150 miles from Cuba,

Anyone with one eye, deaf and half a mind should see that we are at war now and have been since the short break after WW2.

It's just a different kind of war.
Our service people are not being gutted and killed at a party. It is war.

Our military is not bombing in other countries spreading happiness and good will. It is war

I wish us all love and peace one day.
edit on 18-10-2011 by dizziedame because: change any for no

edit on 18-10-2011 by dizziedame because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Personally, this WW3 would be a good thing.

Remove some of the stupid sheep off of the Earth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join