It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video Herman Cain DOESN'T want you to see!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
HAH!

Imagine a John Lennon song with pizza-oriented lyrics subbed in. Now, imagine the man singing is the GOP frontrunner. It’s the video Herman Cain doesn’t want you to see ... and for good reasons. It's a Herman Cain Pizza Jam!

www.thedailybeast.com...

*shrug* Maybe this makes him more appealing to some of you...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Let's help make this viral

2nd

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by negativenihil

I absolutely love a guy with a sense of humor and isn't too stuck on himself to be afraid to sing and ode to pizza
He seems very down to earth to me.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

How does this seem racially motivated? I don't see how you came to that conclusion.

He's a political candidate so people will be digging for any skeletons they can find. I don't support him, but not because of his race, but because he was formerly part of the machine (Federal Reserve) that destroyed our economy and is trying to convince people that the Fed has done nothing wrong and no audits would show any fowl play.

That was a horrible parody. He totally mutilated that song!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think it's pretty funny myself.

That was his job - selling pizza.

Now if he becomes President, it will be his job to sell Monsanto Poison, land mines, tanks, tear gas,bombs, and riot control items.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I found it humorous. Won't make me vote for him but it won't make me vote against him either. Just a slice of his life. Everybody has one.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

dont tell me a Cain Suppoter
I guess you wont mind the higher taxes he plans eh? 999 just like canadian version of the HST.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by marzabeth

If by earth, you mean federal reserve, then yes I agree with you.

Hermain Cain seems very down for the federal reserve.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
That's actually the best video of Cain I've ever seen.

You can't say the man doesn't have a sense of humor...he just always use it correctly (yeah...you can't joke about killing Mexicans...bad form).

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

He's never held public office? The head of the federal reserve? Oh but thats really private, we just want people like you to think its public so you can't even tell who's all screwing you. Hey, but who cares if we have a "fully" black president right? Do you think you become head of the fed without swearing allegiances in direct conflict to the idea of "Life, Liberty and the PURSUIT" and someone other than "we the people"? I don't. I think you're an idiot and a sellout to everyone you've ever known.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by atoptreetops
Let's help make this viral

2nd

Racist!

Why you wanna keep a black man down?
Besides he was clearly joking.

And now, for a more serious message:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

you do know that Herman Cain is a war hawk right? wars isnt what americans want right now.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I'm always taking shots at Herman Cain but I can tell you guys this right now, I never judged him for the color of his skin, I judged him for his actions:

former federal reserve chairman
pro-federal reserve and does not want it being audited
pro-alan greenspan (which played a major role in the 2008 market crash)
former ceo of a energy company that manipulated its stock, screwed its employees and gave 30+ million in bonuses to his executives

If that doesn't disturb you, I don't know what will.

I would've equally judged and criticized a man or woman for those actions if he/she was white, yellow, brown, black, green, purple or indigo.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Taking one of the peoples greatest songs and turning into a Pizza add, what a pr*ck.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The problem with Herman Cain, at least in my eyes, is that he is entirely susceptible to crumbling to the elite's pressure fist..

Under this shadow government, and particularly the way it seems to have worked over the last couple decades, we have a few different types of puppets..

There's the puppet that pledges allegiance to his elite handlers well before election, which is why he gets such a push from the media (Clinton, Obama, Romney, Perry would fall into this category). Bilderberg attendance is a significant clue..

There's the puppet who is exceptionally close to his elite handlers, and therefore not only pledges his allegiance, but has an interest in advancing the cause (BUSH's, and in my opinion Hillary Clinton would now fit under this category as well)

And then there's the puppet who doesn't know he'll be a puppet until he gets elected, but rest assured, a puppet he will be. I think Kennedy would fall into this category, he refused to play ball, and we all know how that ended.. I suppose its possible that this was the case with Obama, yet there's a lot of evidence to believe he'd pledged his allegiance well before he ran, possibly even for his entire life (family's CIA ties)..

Herman Cain falls into the last category. He may not know that he's a puppet, but if elected, he'll certainly find out. And if I'm any good at reading people, he will easily crumble to their demands. Whether it's them taking him into a dark room, making him watch the Zapruder film and saying "don't f%^k with us", or through giving him order after order until he gets the picture, he will bow to them if and when the time comes. Who knows exactly how these things go down, what's obvious is that whatever tactics or strategies they use, work. So while he may not be 'confirmed globalist, NWO scum' just yet, trust me.. he will be, whether he likes it or not.

Ron Paul is without a doubt the only one running who would absolutely refuse to bow to their demands. We know this through his history of talking about the elite, his voting record, and just basically by having an ounce of common sense and realizing that when he speaks he means what he's saying (and NO I did NOT feel that way about Obama. I could see right through his smooth-acting BS). This is also why I fear Ron Paul getting elected.. I hope that he would find a way to protect himself throughout the process or until he can really clean things up, lest some 'event' cause me lose my mind once and for all

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

dont tell me a Cain Suppoter
I guess you wont mind the higher taxes he plans eh? 999 just like canadian version of the HST.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

I heard a discussion today by both conserative and liberal economists and they BOTH acknowledged that the 9-9-9 plan actually benefits the wealthiest since they derive the majority of their income from dividends and capital gains....which he would tax at Zero.

top topics

join